• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

another dead rabbit hole .....Arizona Judge Tosses Kari Lake’s 2022 Election Lawsuit

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, because the "average poll worker" doesn't give two sh*ts and just passes them all. That's why there is such a big problem with signature verification. You should have to show up so they can compare your face to a photo ID.
1. Absentee ballots are mailed to your home. How in hell would someone collect thousands of ballots to forge the signatures and steal the election?

2. There is a count of incoming ballots collected by either the USPS or election workers who empty drop boxes. Those counts are matched against absentee ballots received at the election center where they are validated and separated from the envelopes. Those counts are matched against ballots passed to the tabulators.

Where is the flaw in the system that would allow someone to forge thousands of ballots?

PS: How many poll workers do you know? Seems you must know quite a few to have posted that they don't give a shit about doing their jobs. I have know a few and they were volunteers and were quite dedicated to helping out.

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1. Absentee ballots are mailed to your home. How in hell would someone collect thousands of ballots to forge the signatures and steal the election?

2. There is a count of incoming ballots collected by either the USPS or election workers who empty drop boxes. Those counts are matched against absentee ballots received at the election center where they are validated and separated from the envelopes. Those counts are matched against ballots passed to the tabulators.

Where is the flaw in the system that would allow someone to forge thousands of ballots?

PS: How many poll workers do you know? Seems you must know quite a few to have posted that they don't give a shit about doing their jobs. I have know a few and they were volunteers and were quite dedicated to helping out.
Community activists combing through the projects and inner city community centers.

So they are entered into the system the same way as legit ballots - how would your counts identify them?

Read the above.

I think it is obvious by the average 1 second per "verification" statistic. "Helping out" whom, the democrats?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Community activists combing through the projects and inner city community centers.

So they are entered into the system the same way as legit ballots - how would your counts identify them?

Read the above.

I think it is obvious by the average 1 second per "verification" statistic. "Helping out" whom, the democrats?
So you think "community activists" are stealing thousands of blank ballots from the inner city community centers? Any evidence of that? Ballots are mailed to residences.
Wouldn't a lot of people complain that their ballots had been stolen?

I'd bet not. Then, would they have also voted for republican congressmen and senators?

You seem to make this shit up out of whole cloth. Can you even point to massive changes in voting patterns in those areas? Even D'Souza's attempt to make that ballot harvesting bullshit stick was a laughing stock. Bill Barr cracked up talking about it.

Raoul_Luke

So you think "community activists" are stealing thousands of blank ballots from the inner city community centers? Any evidence of that? Ballots are mailed to residences.
Wouldn't a lot of people complain that their ballots had been stolen?

I'd bet not. Then, would they have also voted for republican congressmen and senators?

You seem to make this shit up out of whole cloth. Can you even point to massive changes in voting patterns in those areas? Even D'Souza's attempt to make that ballot harvesting bullshit stick was a laughing stock. Bill Barr cracked up talking about it.

No, they are willingly handing them over.

Who said those ones were the fraud?

Yes, there was (obviously) more ballots cast than in previous elections. Bill Barr also says there was no predicate for Crossfire Hurricane - do you agree?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Yes, there was (obviously) more ballots cast than in previous elections. Bill Barr also says there was no predicate for Crossfire Hurricane - do you agree?
After the report was released, Attorney General William Barr rejected the report's key conclusion that Crossfire Hurricane was justified. Barr opined that the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was launched "on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory."

No. I agree with Horowitz.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

No kidding...and you base that on what? Tens of thousands of voters handed over their ballots and you have no witnesses to this?

Raoul_Luke

No kidding...and you base that on what? Tens of thousands of voters handed over their ballots and you have no witnesses to this?
No one has looked into it. If people too lazy (or apathetic) to actually cast their own vote willingly handed them over to "activists" for "processing" is that illegal? Should it be?

Raoul_Luke

After the report was released, Attorney General William Barr rejected the report's key conclusion that Crossfire Hurricane was justified. Barr opined that the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was launched "on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory."

No. I agree with Horowitz.
You agree with whomever agrees with you. We call that "confirmation bias."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Western Journal is tin foil hat territory.
“As soon as these people get on the rolls, you now have political campaigns, regardless of whether people should be voting or not, the political campaigns now have free license to go find you, and essentially even if they don’t find you, just turn in a ballot in your name,” he said.

“That’s what ballot harvesting is.”

1. Ballot harvesting would be volunteers gather legal ballots from the voter and take them to a ballot drop box or election center. The ballot is a legal vote. You claimed, originally, that the signatures were forged...meaning the ballot must have been stolen. Then you claimed people were turning over their blank ballots to be filled out by some community activist. Harvesting is legal in some states...like California.

2. How in hell would a ballot be turned in with my name on it? Absentee envelopes are numbered. That number is validated against what was sent to me.

AZCentral:
Prosecutors were apparently unable to prove the most serious charges, dropping three felony counts alleging that Fuentes filled out one voter's ballot and forged signatures on some of the four ballots she illegally returned for people who were not family members.

Your list of elections where there was fraud proves how hard it is to get away with it. School board elections? Mayor of a town? If a few hundred votes submitted illegally gets someone in jail...how in hell would tens of thousands of illegal votes escape investigation?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I agree with the facts, and the opinions of those that comport with the facts.
Durham had no facts to support the opinion that there was no justification for the Crossfire investigation. It was his opinion. The opinion in the IG report was that it was properly justified.

Durham admitted that the Crossfire team did not see the Steele dossier until september...yet some posts here argue that they did...but without any facts to back it up.

Raoul_Luke

Durham had no facts to support the opinion that there was no justification for the Crossfire investigation. It was his opinion. The opinion in the IG report was that it was properly justified.

Durham admitted that the Crossfire team did not see the Steele dossier until september...yet some posts here argue that they did...but without any facts to back it up.
Well, he did have the fact that Hillary was trying to frame Trump for "Russian collusion" and the feds knew about it. Yet, rather than doing what any good cop would do and look for exculpatory evidence wrt that endeavor, they jumped right in with both feet and joined the effort. Kind of makes your "facts" look, well, silly.

Raoul_Luke

Western Journal is tin foil hat territory.
“As soon as these people get on the rolls, you now have political campaigns, regardless of whether people should be voting or not, the political campaigns now have free license to go find you, and essentially even if they don’t find you, just turn in a ballot in your name,” he said.

“That’s what ballot harvesting is.”

1. Ballot harvesting would be volunteers gather legal ballots from the voter and take them to a ballot drop box or election center. The ballot is a legal vote. You claimed, originally, that the signatures were forged...meaning the ballot must have been stolen. Then you claimed people were turning over their blank ballots to be filled out by some community activist. Harvesting is legal in some states...like California.

2. How in hell would a ballot be turned in with my name on it? Absentee envelopes are numbered. That number is validated against what was sent to me.

AZCentral:
Prosecutors were apparently unable to prove the most serious charges, dropping three felony counts alleging that Fuentes filled out one voter's ballot and forged signatures on some of the four ballots she illegally returned for people who were not family members.

Your list of elections where there was fraud proves how hard it is to get away with it. School board elections? Mayor of a town? If a few hundred votes submitted illegally gets someone in jail...how in hell would tens of thousands of illegal votes escape investigation?
Regardless, they reported facts. And the facts are, a) ballot harvesting is a thing and the democrats have embraced it whole heartedly, and b) there are verified examples of political hacks using it to cheat. That kind of puts the lie to your whole "there is no possible way to cheat using absentee ballots," doesn't it?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Regardless, they reported facts. And the facts are, a) ballot harvesting is a thing and the democrats have embraced it whole heartedly, and b) there are verified examples of political hacks using it to cheat. That kind of puts the lie to your whole "there is no possible way to cheat using absentee ballots," doesn't it?
And they got caught...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, he did have the fact that Hillary was trying to frame Trump for "Russian collusion" and the feds knew about it. Yet, rather than doing what any good cop would do and look for exculpatory evidence wrt that endeavor, they jumped right in with both feet and joined the effort. Kind of makes your "facts" look, well, silly.
Really? You think he presented a fact showing Clinton was trying to frame Trump...