• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

another dead rabbit hole .....Arizona Judge Tosses Kari Lake’s 2022 Election Lawsuit

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
whoops, yet ANOTHER rabbit hole the cultists jumped down into that turned out to be pure bullsheot - just wait another day or two and they will be claiming yet another impending huge victory for some cult leader

you right wing cultists are a hoot ! hahahahahahahahaha

Arizona Judge Tosses Kari Lake’s 2022 Election Lawsuit - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

10 million votes I tell you, I swear ! Now smear more vaseline on the camera lens for the next vp candidate !

Lawyers for Ms. Lake, a Trump ally who lost the governor’s race, claimed Maricopa County did not properly review mail-in ballot signatures. A judge said the arguments “do not clear the bar.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
whoops, yet ANOTHER rabbit hole the cultists jumped down into that turned out to be pure bullsheot - just wait another day or two and they will be claiming yet another impending huge victory for some cult leader

Arizona Judge Tosses Kari Lake’s 2022 Election Lawsuit - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

10 million votes I tell you, I swear ! Now smear more vaseline on the camera lens for the next vp candidate !

Lawyers for Ms. Lake, a Trump ally who lost the governor’s race, claimed Maricopa County did not properly review mail-in ballot signatures. A judge said the arguments “do not clear the bar.”
And for those right wingers who would dismiss the story as a figment of left wing media...

Kari Lake loses last claim in Arizona election challenge

Lake failed to provide evidence that signature verification procedures in Maricopa County violated the law, judge says

Kari Lake loses last claim in Arizona election challenge | Fox News

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
And for those right wingers who would dismiss the story as a figment of left wing media...

Kari Lake loses last claim in Arizona election challenge

Lake failed to provide evidence that signature verification procedures in Maricopa County violated the law, judge says

Kari Lake loses last claim in Arizona election challenge | Fox News
LOL! Yes, because the law doesn't specify how long it should take to "verify" a signature. So the 70,000 or so that were "verified" in less than a second on average are (obviously) all good to go.

The more this bureaucratic rot is subjected to the light of day, the more the American people win against corrupt bureaucrats. I call it a win that it got that fact into the public record. It makes it harder for the left to cheat in the next election.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

And she and her Kraken lawyers may get sanctioned again:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2023/05/24/maricopa-county-seeks-sanctions-against-kari-lakes-attorneys/70252742007/

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! Yes, because the law doesn't specify how long it should take to "verify" a signature. So the 70,000 or so that were "verified" in less than a second on average are (obviously) all good to go.

The more this bureaucratic rot is subjected to the light of day, the more the American people win against corrupt bureaucrats. I call it a win that it got that fact into the public record. It makes it harder for the left to cheat in the next election.
Measured how? Her claim was tossed out.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

It seems that once again you are talking about something you didn't bother to research.

The signatures are scanned into a computer by Runbeck Election Services. So the election worker who reviews the signatures is looking at a side by side from that image and the voter's registration record (may use a driver's license or the poll book).

In addition about 2% of all signature matches are checked by a supervisor.
Kari Lake ballot signature challenge: What to know about the claims, the evidence and the law (yahoo.com)

Raoul_Luke

It seems that once again you are talking about something you didn't bother to research.

The signatures are scanned into a computer by Runbeck Election Services. So the election worker who reviews the signatures is looking at a side by side from that image and the voter's registration record (may use a driver's license or the poll book).

In addition about 2% of all signature matches are checked by a supervisor.
Kari Lake ballot signature challenge: What to know about the claims, the evidence and the law (yahoo.com)
I wouldn't be able to identify my own signature 7 times out of ten side by side a second apart, and neither could you.

Raoul_Luke

Who measured the time?

How much time does it take you to compare signatures?
What difference does it make? More than 1 second. This is emblematic of the kind of shoddy execution of your vaunted immaculate vote counting rules that is everywhere every election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What difference does it make? More than 1 second. This is emblematic of the kind of shoddy execution of your vaunted immaculate vote counting rules that is everywhere every election.
What difference does what make? Who measured the time matters...if Kari Lake is pulling that number out of her ass it would matter to anyone who wants to know the truth.

How long did it take you to compare these?

1685203205124.png