• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another left winger rampage mass shooting leads to 4 more dead, including child

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
How did you determine the killer was a "left winger"?
Because it makes good for his agenda, his dislike of liberals is obvious.

It must be sad to go through life hating people you don't even know or will never meet, I always hope - for people like this - they finally find happiness at some point in their life before they die. To me going through life angry and volatile doesn't seem very pleasing but to each his own !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The suspect has been detained and taken to the hospital. Their status is unknown.

Right here above, it clearly explains his statement - right

So time for the GOP 7 stages of gun control - I probably need to delete 1-4 now and go straight to 5-7 - c'mon mumble's mitch and all the right wingers - we need those thoughts and prayers but now it not the time for discussion speech !

middleview

President
Supporting Member
California ;)
Oops...I was wrong. Orange county voted 44% for Trump. Since we all know from the 2nd amendment types here that liberals hate guns....looks like the shooter was probably one of yours.

Last edited:

Mick

The Right is always right
Aminadab Gaxiola Gonzalez

Just like the guy in Atanta, the Syrian Muslim in Boulder, the attack on elderly Asian in NY, right? Lefty is a mass killer.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Aminadab Gaxiola Gonzalez

Just like the guy in Atanta, the Syrian Muslim in Boulder, the attack on elderly Asian in NY, right? Lefty is a mass killer.
So you assume Aminadab Gaxiola Gonzalez is a liberal even though that area is 44% right wing Trump supporters? How about Robert Long (atlanta)? Did you know that Long was just kicked out of the Crabapple Baptist Church in Milton? He'd been a member of that church for years....of course, the Baptists are all raging liberals...right?

Nobody knows the motivation for the murderer in Boulder...but he did drive into the most lefty city in Colorado to kill a bunch of liberals...

The azzhole in NY was previously convicted of murder...in 2000. Clearly he was not registered to vote.