• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another Look Into the Dangerous, Liberal Mind

protectionist

Governor
George Gascon institutes a new ‘prosecutorial approach’

George Gascon, Los Angeles County’s new head prosecutor, has unveiled an agenda Monday that will usher in changes to the local criminal justice system. This
new ‘prosecutorial approach’ includes a refusal to prosecute certain crimes, on top of other sweeping changes.

As of Tuesday, many misdemeanor cases will be declined or dismissed prior to arraignment unless “factors for considerations” exist. This is a baldfaced slap in the face to all those legislators who worked to get those laws passed, and the voters who elected them. This jerk ought to have been fired from his job, on his first day on it.

Prosecutors will not seek the death penalty, and those accused of misdemeanors and low-level felonies will be referred to community-based programs. Hear that kids ? Wanna paw that pretty girl you've been eyeing ? Punch out that guy you hate ? Now you can. No repercussions beyond community service.

Generosity George also has something to say about the insane. He said many misdemeanor cases will be dismissed, and that nearly half of those incarcerated on pre-trial misdemeanor offenses suffer from mental illness. Well, they're not the only ones suffering from mental illness. Apparently George Gascon is in that group too.

“Our prosecutorial approach should be biased towards keeping youth out of the juvenile justice system and when they must become involved, our system must employ the “lightest touch” necessary in order to provide public safety,” Gascon also said.

The fact is, that warped idea of "lightest touch", and the idea of "keeping youth out of the juvenile justice system" is exactly the same as the bonehead Obama "Promise Program" enacted in Broward county, Florida, which resulted in keeping Nicolas Cruz out of the Florida juvenile justice system, kept his records concealed, enabled him to buy guns, and then use them to kill 14 people in the Parkland Massacre.

A copy of Gacon's speech showed this horrifying piece of lunacy >> “For decades tough-on-crime advocates, the private prison industry, the bail industry and law enforcement unions — all organizations that profit off taking away your liberties — they sold us a false narrative that more police, stiffer penalties and more people locked up in prison made us safer,” he said, according to a copy of the speech.

I don't see how law enforcement unions profit off taking away anyone's liberties, and just because a private prison or bail companies make a profit, that doesn't mean that they're doing anything wrong. The clincher is when Gascon says that the idea of having more police, stiffer penalties and more people locked up in prison made us safer, is a "false narrative". This guy is truly off his rocker.

More police, stiffer penalties, and more people locked up in prison OF COURSE make us more safe. I'll even add to that, having prisons be tougher, with chain gangs, and tight restrictions of amenities & privileges, would also make us more safe, by making them more of a place people will want to avoid going to.

Heaven help all of us, wherever fools like this manage to get degrees of power. And why bother having a legislature at all, to make laws. when nuts like this can come along and just obliterate them ?

Last edited:

4/15

Mayor

George Gascon, Los Angeles County’s new head prosecutor, has unveiled an agenda Monday that will usher in changes to the local criminal justice system. This
new ‘prosecutorial approach’ includes a refusal to prosecute certain crimes, on top of other sweeping changes.

As of Tuesday, many misdemeanor cases will be declined or dismissed prior to arraignment unless “factors for considerations” exist. This is a baldfaced slap in the face to all those legislators who worked to get those laws passed, and the voters who elected them. This jerk ought to have been fired from his job, on his first day on it.

Prosecutors will not seek the death penalty, and those accused of misdemeanors and low-level felonies will be referred to community-based programs. Hear that kids ? Wanna paw that pretty girl you've been eyeing ? Punch out that guy you hate ? Now you can. No repercussions beyond community service.

Generosity George also has something to say about the insane. He said many misdemeanor cases will be dismissed, and that nearly half of those incarcerated on pre-trial misdemeanor offenses suffer from mental illness. Well, they're not the only ones suffering from mental illness. Apparently George Gascon is in that group too.

“Our prosecutorial approach should be biased towards keeping youth out of the juvenile justice system and when they must become involved, our system must employ the “lightest touch” necessary in order to provide public safety,” Gascon also said.

The fact is, that warped idea of "lightest touch", and the idea of "keeping youth out of the juvenile justice system" is exactly the same as the bonehead Obama "Promise Program" enacted in Broward county, Florida, which resulted in keeping Nicolas Cruz out of the Florida juvenile justice system, kept his records concealed, enabled him to buy guns, and then use them to kill 14 people in the Parkland Massacre.

A copy of Gacon's speech showed this horrifying piece of lunacy >> “For decades tough-on-crime advocates, the private prison industry, the bail industry and law enforcement unions — all organizations that profit off taking away your liberties — they sold us a false narrative that more police, stiffer penalties and more people locked up in prison made us safer,” he said, according to a copy of the speech.

I don't see how law enforcement unions profit off taking away anyone's liberties, and just because a private prison or bail companies make a profit, that doesn't mean that they're doing anything wrong. The clincher is when Gascon says that the idea of having more police, stiffer penalties and more people locked up in prison made us safer, is a "false narrative". This guy is truly off his rocker.

More police, stiffer penalties, and more people locked up in prison OF COURSE make us more safe. I'll even add to that, having prisons be tougher, with chain gangs, and tight restrictions of amenities & privileges, would also make us more safe, by making them more of a place people will want to avoid going to.

Heaven help all of us, wherever fools like this manage to get degrees of power. And why bother having a legislature at all, to make laws. when nuts like this can come along and just obliterate them ?

As I have been in San Quentin and Duval Vocational institute I can tell you that punishment is the last thing anyone thinks about when they commit a crime. Those restrictions and such just make a person go insane and kill someone in prison for no real reason.

protectionist

Governor
It has worked fine in SF for the last few years.
I have 2 friends who just visited San Francisco. One had the car window smashed and a few items taken, the other had the whole car stolen. And who can ever forget the murder of Kate Steinle in San Francisco, by an illegal alien deported 5 times, and with 7 felony convictions, Not fine.

protectionist

Governor
As I have been in San Quentin and Duval Vocational institute I can tell you that punishment is the last thing anyone thinks about when they commit a crime. Those restrictions and such just make a person go insane and kill someone in prison for no real reason.
And I can tell you that when a prison has too many amenities, and is barely more than a country club, criminals aren't too afraid of being sent back there, and thus more likely to commit crime.

Prison may not be what they think about when they commit a crime, but it's the first thing they think about when they DON'T commit the crime, and that's why.

And the death penalty is an even better deterrent.

Jack4freedom

Governor
And I can tell you that when a prison has too many amenities, and is barely more than a country club, criminals aren't too afraid of being sent back there, and thus more likely to commit crime.

Prison may not be what they think about when they commit a crime, but it's the first thing they think about when they DON'T commit the crime, and that's why.

And the death penalty is an even better deterrent.
You should probably create your own dungeon in the basement and capture some liberals to torture.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Gascon is a great DA no chickenshit prosecutions in LA. Good for him.

protectionist

Governor
You seem like more fun than a barrel of monkeys champ....Running a campaign to reduce prison amenities. You sure ain’t no Johnny Cash...Jealous little man are you..
I guess I won't respond to this post. I have to be able to decipher them to do that. 1607575361189.png

PS - Johnny Cash only sang in prisons. Never served time in them.

Jack4freedom

Governor
He'll be the cause of people being robbed, raped, beaten, killed. Him, and people who voice support of him.
He will help to reduce the already overcrowded prison population. Right now the former “Land Of The Free” now has more people locked up per capita than any other country in the world by far. Thanks to right wing jerkoffs who love draconian sentences and death penalty. Progressives are trying to reverse that trend. We need less laws, less people locked up and more freedom here in America. Go hide in your basement if you are so damned scared.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I guess I won't respond to this post. I have to be able to decipher them to do that. View attachment 59143

PS - Johnny Cash only sang in prisons. Never served time in them.
He sure in the hell wasn’t the type of guy who would want to make prison even worse for the inmates and want more people locked up. You are really turning into a sick little man. Johnny was a GIANT OF A MAN. Hopefully you will one day turn back to your liberal, open minded roots. It is plain that somehow you have turned into a little empty shell of a person. Your bitter rantings here do not suggest that of a free spirited liberal musician but rather a bitter little prick. I really wish you a Merry Christmas and hope you find your way back to who you really are. Cheers

Personally, I think we should have gulags, penal colonies and labor camps situated far from population centers to isolate criminals away from decent society for good. We should also use convicts for slave labor, organ and tissue harvesting and for medical research so that no innocent primates or dogs are harmed for that ghoulish purpose.

Most of the type of sociopaths that end up in our prison system are beyond redemption. Therefore public resources should not be wasted trying to "rehabilitate" them. Instead, they should be put to service as a way of making them contribute to the society they have harmed.

protectionist

Governor
He will help to reduce the already overcrowded prison population. Right now the former “Land Of The Free” now has more people locked up per capita than any other country in the world by far. Thanks to right wing jerkoffs who love draconian sentences and death penalty. Progressives are trying to reverse that trend. We need less laws, less people locked up and more freedom here in America. Go hide in your basement if you are so damned scared.
What's good about reducing the prison population ? It should be increased. Overcrowded ? Build more prisons. If the US "has more people locked up per capita than any other country in the world by far", GOOD! Shows we're doing that right.

One reason why we have many more people in prison, is because prisons are incredibly expensive, and most countries imply cannot afford to have too many of them.

And the death penalty REDUCES prison population. Duh!

We need more laws, more police, more people locked up, thereby giving us more freedom to walk the streets and parks safely. And no I don't hide in any basement (like Joe Biden) I go wherever I want to, I carry a gun (legally), and if any criminal clod attacks me I'll just kill him.

protectionist

Governor
He sure in the hell wasn’t the type of guy who would want to make prison even worse for the inmates and want more people locked up. You are really turning into a sick little man. Johnny was a GIANT OF A MAN. Hopefully you will one day turn back to your liberal, open minded roots. It is plain that somehow you have turned into a little empty shell of a person. Your bitter rantings here do not suggest that of a free spirited liberal musician but rather a bitter little prick. I really wish you a Merry Christmas and hope you find your way back to who you really are. Cheers
You don't realize this but it is YOU who are the close-minded one. Your mind is focused strictly on leftist ideology, and you got the door closed to anything else.

And what I'm saying isn't at all "bitter". Do you leftist masters feed you that word too ? Along with"conspiracy"....."white supremacist"......."racist"........."debunked"......."homophobic"............"Islamaphobic", etc ?

And where did you get the idea that being a musician is somehow "liberal" ? I've got news for you . I AM who I really am, and you have yet to do what I did 11 years ago. Get rid of my darkness of liberalism, and step into the light of the real world of conservatism. Merry Christmas. At least you aren't a Christmas basher, like so many liberals are, who refuse to say "Merry Christmas" (instead say Happy Holidays), and who oppose Christmas displays (especially nativity). At least you've got that little bit of conservatism going for you.

protectionist

Governor
Personally, I think we should have gulags, penal colonies and labor camps situated far from population centers to isolate criminals away from decent society for good. We should also use convicts for slave labor, organ and tissue harvesting and for medical research so that no innocent primates or dogs are harmed for that ghoulish purpose.

Most of the type of sociopaths that end up in our prison system are beyond redemption. Therefore public resources should not be wasted trying to "rehabilitate" them. Instead, they should be put to service as a way of making them contribute to the society they have harmed.
Sounds about right to me. And if we are mistakenly going to continue to torment ourselves by having blue sates and red states all one country, we should have the death penalty nationwide. It is the only pure 100% deterrent to crime.