• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another Look Into the Dangerous, Liberal Mind

Jack4freedom

Governor
You don't realize this but it is YOU who are the close-minded one. Your mind is focused strictly on leftist ideology, and you got the door closed to anything else.

And what I'm saying isn't at all "bitter". Do you leftist masters feed you that word too ? Along with"conspiracy"....."white supremacist"......."racist"........."debunked"......."homophobic"............"Islamaphobic", etc ?

And where did you get the idea that being a musician is somehow "liberal" ? I've got news for you . I AM who I really am, and you have yet to do what I did 11 years ago. Get rid of my darkness of liberalism, and step into the light of the real world of conservatism. Merry Christmas. At least you aren't a Christmas basher, like so many liberals are, who refuse to say "Merry Christmas" (instead say Happy Holidays), and who oppose Christmas displays (especially nativity). At least you've got that little bit of conservatism going for you.
The right wing controlled SCOTUS just handed Trump and the morons who still insist he won another humiliating beat down today. I watched a guy named Stenchfield have a total meltdown on moon at crazy Newsmax today. What a fvcking lunatic. He was insisting that the Georgia Secretary of State be recalled or impeached for not stopping enough black people from voting before the runoffs next month. I saw another idiot on OAN going nuts about Time Magazine and Hannity railing with Hand Grenade Rudy about Hunter Biden. All of the GOP efforts to disenfranchise people of color this year have failed miserably and have exposed the entire Trumpist GOP as filthy racist scum. Tracy Abrahams and many other great Americans are hard at work making sure that sleazy GOP voter suppression machine will be cut off at the knees wherever it rears its head from now on. Time for the GOP to get back to their roots of voter rights, physical conservatism and pro American values. Total remake is the only way to save their brand. Trump will be nothing more than a bad memory in a few weeks....Another GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA!

4/15

Mayor
Sounds about right to me. And if we are mistakenly going to continue to torment ourselves by having blue sates and red states all one country, we should have the death penalty nationwide. It is the only pure 100% deterrent to crime.
As I said earlier I have been jailed in Californias prisons and there is no amenities in there. The fact is no one even thought of getting caught or going to jail.