• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another new ad bashing Trump’s epic virus buffoonery

Bugsy McGurk

President
Who ? OH FartMan.

Yeah- 3 democrat debates and not a mention of the Rona.

Oh wait ! We leftists were bitching about a travel ban in January.
Sorry. I thought this was a relevant thread.
Since you insist on changing the topic to others...were those others privy to the briefings Trump got, but ignored?

Who ? OH FartMan.

Yeah- 3 democrat debates and not a mention of the Rona.

Oh wait ! We leftists were bitching about a travel ban in January.
Sorry. I thought this was a relevant thread.
"Dr. Pelosi" was telling people to come down to Chinatown and mingle. In MARCH! "Dr. de Blasio" was telling New Yorkers it was okay to ride the subway. In MARCH! "Dr. Biden" was telling people a travel ban was xenophobic and racist.

Bugsy McGurk

President
"Dr. Pelosi" was telling people to come down to Chinatown and mingle. In MARCH! "Dr. de Blasio" was telling New Yorkers it was okay to ride the subway. In MARCH! "Dr. Biden" was telling people a travel ban was xenophobic and racist.
Jeez, if they knew what Trump was told in briefings they should be bashed too, no?

OldTrapper

Council Member
The Atlantic ? Look, you can't revise history. Especially When the esteemed Dr Fauci said this:

"This is not a major threat..."

"Revising history"? trump has said from the beginning he would not wear a mask. But you see, the low IQ suupporter of trump could not care less about his obeying rules, or the law. He is their gawd, and all others be damned.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
"Revising history"? trump has said from the beginning he would not wear a mask. But you see, the low IQ suupporter of trump could not care less about his obeying rules, or the law. He is their gawd, and all others be damned.
News flash, Trump has been photographed wearing a mask. Blew your boat out of the water.

write on

Senator
View attachment 52117

View attachment 52118

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha "You people tm"
The first pic of yours is obviously a photoshop- which shows you to be a cultist for posting it.

In the second one, he wore it only for a short time and then, with his narcissism showing, ditched it saying;

"I had one on before. I wore one on in this back area. I didn't want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it."

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The first pic of yours is obviously a photoshop- which shows you to be a cultist for posting it.

In the second one, he wore it only for a short time and then, with his narcissism showing, ditched it saying;

"I had one on before. I wore one on in this back area. I didn't want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it."
Doesn't matter...You people said he didn't wear one...You said he did. I win!

write on

Senator
Doesn't matter...You people said he didn't wear one...You said he did. I win!
You act like a kid that thinks he won an argument with another kid while they play marbles. You can't even understand the context of the debate of him and his wearing a mask there.

Grow up

write on

Senator
Gotta love these ads!

Then you'll love this ad! It's from sane Republicans that despise trump and they're playing the ad off of reagan's 'Morning in America' political ad.

Much more on Twitter. They are ripping drumpf apart.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
You act like a kid that thinks he won an argument with another kid while they play marbles. You can't even understand the context of the debate of him and his wearing a mask there.

Grow up
You act like you lost and are pissed. Accept Trump is President and you have Joe Biden and 2020 is lost.

write on

Senator
You act like you lost and are pissed. Accept Trump is President and you have Joe Biden and 2020 is lost.
The difference in you and me is that I'm not a cultist with my head stuck up Biden's ass the way yours is so firmly lodged up drumpf's.

Understand now?