• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another Republican charged with voter fraud

protectionist

Governor
And yet you belong to the party of Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond, David Duke....the one that owns the "Unite the Right" rally where KKK types showed up to march with MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters.

How do you explain that 90% of black voters belong to the Democratic party? Seems they disagree with you.
1. You don't know WHO those so-called "KKK types" were at that march.

2. For all you know, they might have all been agent provacateurs from BLM and Antifa.

3. I've seen videos of the rally. I don't recall seeing MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters. The marchers were just protesting the removal of a statue from a park.

protectionist

Governor
And yet you belong to the party of Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond, David Duke....the one that owns the "Unite the Right" rally where KKK types showed up to march with MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters.

How do you explain that 90% of black voters belong to the Democratic party? Seems they disagree with you.
I'll explain it. They are blind, dumb, brainless, programmed zombies, and are massively ignorant of all the great things that Trump did for them.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
You mean Patrick was hoping to do like the former Ken Paxton in 2018

The office of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced 134 felony charges were filed against Gregg County Commissioner Shannon Brown and three co-defendants in connection to an alleged vote harvesting scheme involving a Democratic primary in 2018.
Texas official and 3 others indicted on 134 felonies in mail-in ballot fraud case - ABC13 Houston

All fraud must be stopped. You did good on this one. Patrick made no mistake, though as the article says cuz libbies no snitches get stitches.

Well you got 1!

133 to go.
So 3 pages of posts and it still 1 (R) fraud to 134 (D) fraud. 133 go to catch up (D)...C'mon man!

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
In psychology it's called projection.
In authoritarianism, it's this:
"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty" - Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propaganda Minister.
You mean like you posting 1 (R) voter fraud? Then using phony a Goebbels quote.

protectionist

Governor
Easy to make the accusation, but still goes without proof. Eventually you have to have evidence or people get tired of hearing it...round about the time you hit the bottom rung on credibility.
What people get tired of hearing is the inane spouts of leftists who know what we all know, and pretend that Democrats are not engaged in a nationwide campaign to increase Democrat VOTES and power, by illegally bringing illegal aliens into the country, illegally allowing them to stay (catch & release), and then concealing, harboring, and shielding them from detection, and arrest by US immigration officials.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

I've posted many source links of proof 100s of times. You talk without knwing. You need to talk less.

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

Spamature

President
Rather shallow post. "your second liar" (who was the first ?) (and who are you talking about ?) (and what is > "does not dispute that what her campaign said is a lie" based on ?)

This is so loose and disorganized, one cannot even understand what you're talking about. Try naming names, stating exactly what somebody you allege to have said, and providing a source to back up your accusations (if that's what they even are supposed to be)

Next, what gives you the idea that I fell for a hoax ? I'm the one who posted the anti-Trump article exposing the rumors which the article says the FBI disclaimed. You agree with what I posted, and then you attack me for it. Are you feeling OK ?

Next, my Post # 33 was a response to Post # 28, which said > "you have no arrest except for Republicans who have been caught committing the Crime you claim MILLIONS of Democratic voters are committing. WHERE ARE THE ARREST FOR THE SUPPOSED Crime ?"

First of all, whether arrests have occured or not does not mean that a Crime was or was not committed. Millions of crimes are committed all the time, for which no arrest occured in conjunction with them.

Secondly, you might note this in the last paragraph of the Michigan election fraud article I posted in Post # 33 >> "The charges of election fraud follow an argument in Lansing where Republicans are pushing what they say are election security bills, but Democrats decry as voter suppression. The bills aim for stricter voter ID measures."

If Democrats are not engineering election fraud, why are they so opposed to voters having to identify themselves as CITIZENS who are eligible to vote ? That's a rhetorical question We all know the answer. It's because of what I have been asking for, for long before the 2020 election. For 30 years, I have been suggesting having a proof of CITIZENSHIP ID requirement in all 50 states. Democrats oppose it, because they the illegal alien vote to win elections. This is why they support open borders, blatantly violate immigration law (US Code 8 Section 1325, US Code 8, Section 1324, etc), nd Biden is flying illegal aliens all over the country to make red sates become blue. Do Democrats actually think we don't know their illegal plans. Democrats not getting arrested ? Who's going to arrest Biden ?

Next, if you want to see 2 LONGGGGGGGlists if 2020 election fraud all you have to do is look at my postings of it (# 56 through 63 in >> ,We're F*cked! | Page 5 | PoliticalJack.com , and the Navarro Report.
The Navarro Report Vol I, II, III - Feb. 2, 2021.pdf (dropbox.com)

Also public is the testimonies of election workers in state legislature hearings, and videos of poll watchers being kept away from doing their jobs.

Democrats, who always think they're right about everything, destroyed American democracy in 2020. Then they defend the indefensible fraud with silly attacks pinpointing a few cases of fraud from Republicans, like that's really going to wash out their massive illegal alien voter fraud nationwide network, right ? Hopefully, these frauds will not be able to occur again in 2022, but after all the illegal immigration that Biden is perpetetuating, and spreading it, I'd say right now, things look like the US is going to be the least in election freedom in the world, possibly for many years to come.
Okay then, how about this for your SECOND LIAR

Your wingers had your day in court. You had sixty of them in fact.
You lost, get over it.

You keep claiming illegal are voting in these widespread and open fraud campaign.
Yet, you can't seem to arrest these MILLIONS of criminals. You think you'd have tens of thousands with all the evidence they leave like name, address, signature and witness to the signature. But either you folk are too incompetent to protect the country or it ain't happening.

While the GOP is too incompetent to protect the country.
The fact is:
IT AIN'T HAPPENING.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Okay then, how about this for your SECOND LIAR

Your wingers had your day in court. You had sixty of them in fact.
You lost, get over it.

You keep claiming illegal are voting in these widespread and open fraud campaign.
Yet, you can't seem to arrest these MILLIONS of criminals. You think you'd have tens of thousands with all the evidence they leave like name, address, signature and witness to the signature. But either you folk are too incompetent to protect the country or it ain't happening.

While the GOP is too incompetent to protect the country.
The fact is:
IT AIN'T HAPPENING.
1. AP is as leftist biased as it gets. Ho hum.
2. Fraud did NOT have days in court. Courts didn't review the cases. Ho hum.
3. I should charge Information-deprived liberals for all the information I give them. Illegal aliens don't arrested, because the election officials have no way of determining that they are non-citizens. Not one state requires proof of citizenship for voting.
About half the states have no ID requirement at all (of any kind).

Strike 1..........Strike 2..........Strike 3. :rolleyes:

1635209478319.png

Last edited: