• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another Republican charged with voter fraud

protectionist

Governor
As sad it is to acknowledge, the rural redneck voter eats that shit up out of ignorance.

View attachment 66468It's easy.

I kind of feel sorry for them. I think to myself, are they this ignorant, or just lazy wanting someone to tell them how to think?
What a joke when Democrats whole existence as a party rests on voter fraud. Without it, Obama would never have been elected, nor would Biden.

protectionist

Governor
That is the story of Republican voter fraud in a nutshell.

They are accusing the Dems of a lie they created out of whole cloth.
Democrats and you are accusing the Republicans of what your whole existence depends upon, and is riddled with - MILLIONS of illegal votes, in thousands of elections, for many decades.

And getting worse with Biden's open border campaign to import as many aliens as he can, transport them to red states to turn them blue, spread Covid, increase crime, pollution, traffic congestion, scarce resource consumption, and wreck the country - all to get himself re-elected (with voter fraud)

1634935970696.png 1634936008693.png

And there is no nutshell big enough to encompass all the election fraud perpetrated by Democrats. Not even all THESE >>

www.dropbox.com

The Navarro Report Vol I, II, III - Feb. 2, 2021.pdf
Shared with Dropbox
www.dropbox.com
www.dropbox.com

1634936977028.png

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...to-election-fraud.903385/page-3#post-27329214

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Democrats and you are accusing the Republicans of what your whole existence depends upon, and is riddled with - MILLIONS of illegal votes, in thousands of elections, for many decades.

And getting worse with Biden's open border campaign to import as many aliens as he can, transport them to red states to turn them blue, spread Covid, increase Crime, pollution, traffic congestion, scarce resource consumption, and wreck the country - all to get himself re-elected (with voter fraud)

View attachment 66476 View attachment 66477

And there is no nutshell big enough to encompass all the election fraud perpetrated by Democrats. Not even all THESE >>

www.dropbox.com

The Navarro Report Vol I, II, III - Feb. 2, 2021.pdf
Shared with Dropbox
www.dropbox.com
www.dropbox.com

1634780828516.png
You accuse millions of committing a crime.
Yet you have no arrest except for Republicans who have been caught committing the crime you claim MILLIONS of Democratic voters are committing.

WHERE ARE THE ARREST FOR THE SUPPOSED CRIME ?

Are you saying law enforcement in this country is too incompetent to track down at least 1% of 1% of the people who committed a crime where the culprit left their name, address, and signature with the witnesses to their crime ?

You cheat, and I top posted about the attempt you liars made to cheat in the last election.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
That is the story of Republican voter fraud in a nutshell.

They are accusing the Dems of a lie they created out of whole cloth.
In psychology it's called projection.
In authoritarianism, it's this:
"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty" - Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propaganda Minister.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Deflection - Biden and Democrats depend on voter fraud from illegal aliens. Illegal votes by the MILLIONS.
I named 6 Republicans who've been charged with voter fraud in the 2020 election.
Why don't you name some Democrats charged with voter fraud in the 2020 election?

protectionist

Governor
Yet you have no arrest except for Republicans who have been caught committing the Crime you claim MILLIONS of Democratic voters are committing.

WHERE ARE THE ARREST FOR THE SUPPOSED Crime ?

Are you saying law enforcement in this country is too incompetent to track down at least 1% of 1% of the people who committed a Crime where the culprit left their name, address, and signature with the witnesses to their Crime ?

You cheat, and I top posted about the attempt you liars made to cheat in the last election.

Justice of the peace and three others arrested on 150 counts of voter fraud in Texas

gospelnewsnetwork.org

ARIZONA LAWMAKER CALLS FOR ARRESTS OVER 2020 ELECTION FRAUD
ARIZONA LAWMAKER CALLS FOR ARRESTS OVER 2020 ELECTION FRAUD by Summer Lane for Right Side Broadcasting Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers, a Republican, turned up the heat this week with her most recent comments regarding the
gospelnewsnetwork.org
gospelnewsnetwork.org

www.thecentersquare.com

Three charged in alleged election fraud in 2020 election
(The Center Square) – Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel has charged three women with crimes related to attempted voter fraud in the 2020 general election.
www.thecentersquare.com
www.thecentersquare.com

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/north-carolina/articles/2021-03-19/nc-federal-attorneys-24-more-charged-in-voter-fraud-probe

dfw.cbslocal.com

Texas Social Worker Charged With 134 Counts Involving Election Fraud
She allegedly submitted voter registration applications for 67 residents without their signature or effective consent, while purporting to act as their agent.
dfw.cbslocal.com
dfw.cbslocal.com

www.ibtimes.sg

Ruby Freeman: Georgia Poll Worker Arrested by FBI After Confessing to Election Fraud on Instagram?
Conspiracy Theorists claimed the Georgia election worker was arrested by the FBI after she admitted to committing election fraud on Instagram.
www.ibtimes.sg
www.ibtimes.sg

Attachments

Spamature

President
Justice of the peace and three others arrested on 150 counts of voter fraud in Texas

gospelnewsnetwork.org

ARIZONA LAWMAKER CALLS FOR ARRESTS OVER 2020 ELECTION FRAUD by Summer Lane for Right Side Broadcasting Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers, a Republican, turned up the heat this week with her most recent comments regarding the
gospelnewsnetwork.org
gospelnewsnetwork.org

www.thecentersquare.com

(The Center Square) – Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel has charged three women with crimes related to attempted voter fraud in the 2020 general election.
www.thecentersquare.com
www.thecentersquare.com

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/north-carolina/articles/2021-03-19/nc-federal-attorneys-24-more-charged-in-voter-fraud-probe

dfw.cbslocal.com

She allegedly submitted voter registration applications for 67 residents without their signature or effective consent, while purporting to act as their agent.
dfw.cbslocal.com
dfw.cbslocal.com

www.ibtimes.sg

Ruby Freeman: Georgia Poll Worker Arrested by FBI After Confessing to Election Fraud on Instagram?
Conspiracy Theorists claimed the Georgia election worker was arrested by the FBI after she admitted to committing election fraud on Instagram.
www.ibtimes.sg
www.ibtimes.sg
First story on your list:

Ramirez, a Republican, is facing one count of organized election fraud, one count of assisting voter voting ballot by mail and 17 counts of unlawful possession of a ballot or ballot envelope.

Your second liar is being sued for lying in her election about the other candidate and does not dispute that what her campaign said is a lie. So let's not use known liars as a way to prove your obvious lie. Your own Trumpist financed, Republican run, audit in AZ proved you people were lying, so you decided to ignore that and move on to a new lie.

Next is a HOAX you fell for.

Stop wasting my time with garbage you don't check out yourselves before you post.

write on

Senator
Well being told how to think is a pretty obvious thing at this time. They call it party unity I call it bowing down to the orange idol and mumbles. So as I see it, if you are elected as a gop candidate - you are to ignore the wishes of your state and follow only the greatest loser and mumbles - so how is that serving your people? If 62% of the voters want stricter gun sales control then shouldn't the majority rule ? If 77% want infrastructure shouldn't that rule?

Again if your elected to represent a state and it's majority wants are to be ignored - and they think this is good politics - to just keep saying no for years and years ?
And not necessarily a gop candidate. Take for example manchin and how he's spitting in his own constituents face for nothing but his greed- money given to him by the coal industry. Sinema is no better.

protectionist

Governor

Ramirez, a Republican, is facing one count of organized election fraud, one count of assisting voter voting ballot by mail and 17 counts of unlawful possession of a ballot or ballot envelope.

Your second liar is being sued for lying in her election about the other candidate and does not dispute that what her campaign said is a lie. So let's not use known liars as a way to prove your obvious lie. Your own Trumpist financed, Republican run, audit in AZ proved you people were lying, so you decided to ignore that and move on to a new lie.

Stop wasting my time with garbage you don't check out yourselves before you post.
So anything you disagree with with, you just conveniently label it " Trumpist financed, Republican run," Well, who do you think would challenge the massive fraud of the 2020 election ? The DNC ? China ? La Raza ? BLM ? New Black Panther Party ?

Snopes is a leftist mouthpiece joke, and so are you.

gospelnewsnetwork.org

gospelnewsnetwork.org

gospelnewsnetwork.org

www.thecentersquare.com

www.thecentersquare.com

www.thecentersquare.com

dfw.cbslocal.com

dfw.cbslocal.com

dfw.cbslocal.com

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor

Rather shallow post. "your second liar" (who was the first ?) (and who are you talking about ?) (and what is > "does not dispute that what her campaign said is a lie" based on ?)

This is so loose and disorganized, one cannot even understand what you're talking about. Try naming names, stating exactly what somebody you allege to have said, and providing a source to back up your accusations (if that's what they even are supposed to be)

Next, what gives you the idea that I fell for a hoax ? I'm the one who posted the anti-Trump article exposing the rumors which the article says the FBI disclaimed. You agree with what I posted, and then you attack me for it. Are you feeling OK ?

Next, my Post # 33 was a response to Post # 28, which said > "you have no arrest except for Republicans who have been caught committing the Crime you claim MILLIONS of Democratic voters are committing. WHERE ARE THE ARREST FOR THE SUPPOSED Crime ?"

First of all, whether arrests have occured or not does not mean that a crime was or was not committed. Millions of crimes are committed all the time, for which no arrest occured in conjunction with them.

Secondly, you might note this in the last paragraph of the Michigan election fraud article I posted in Post # 33 >> "The charges of election fraud follow an argument in Lansing where Republicans are pushing what they say are election security bills, but Democrats decry as voter suppression. The bills aim for stricter voter ID measures."

If Democrats are not engineering election fraud, why are they so opposed to voters having to identify themselves as CITIZENS who are eligible to vote ? That's a rhetorical question We all know the answer. It's because of what I have been asking for, for long before the 2020 election. For 30 years, I have been suggesting having a proof of CITIZENSHIP ID requirement in all 50 states. Democrats oppose it, because they the illegal alien vote to win elections. This is why they support open borders, blatantly violate immigration law (US Code 8 Section 1325, US Code 8, Section 1324, etc), nd Biden is flying illegal aliens all over the country to make red sates become blue. Do Democrats actually think we don't know their illegal plans. Democrats not getting arrested ? Who's going to arrest Biden ?

Next, if you want to see 2 LONGGGGGGGlists if 2020 election fraud all you have to do is look at my postings of it (# 56 through 63 in >> ,We're F*cked! | Page 5 | PoliticalJack.com , and the Navarro Report.
The Navarro Report Vol I, II, III - Feb. 2, 2021.pdf (dropbox.com)

Also public is the testimonies of election workers in state legislature hearings, and videos of poll watchers being kept away from doing their jobs.

Democrats, who always think they're right about everything, destroyed American democracy in 2020. Then they defend the indefensible fraud with silly attacks pinpointing a few cases of fraud from Republicans, like that's really going to wash out their massive illegal alien voter fraud nationwide network, right ? Hopefully, these frauds will not be able to occur again in 2022, but after all the illegal immigration that Biden is perpetetuating, and spreading it, I'd say right now, things look like the US is going to be the least in election freedom in the world, possibly for many years to come.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So yer suggesting they wanna be you...Party of slavery and Segregation, Party of Jim Crow laws.

Hilarious.
And yet you belong to the party of Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond, David Duke....the one that owns the "Unite the Right" rally where KKK types showed up to march with MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters.

How do you explain that 90% of black voters belong to the Democratic party? Seems they disagree with you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Deflection - Biden and Democrats depend on voter fraud from illegal aliens. Illegal votes by the MILLIONS.
Easy to make the accusation, but still goes without proof. Eventually you have to have evidence or people get tired of hearing it...round about the time you hit the bottom rung on credibility.