• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another sports asswipe

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yet her black team mate is standing and now she has even college students refusing to support her ignorance

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Objection to peaceful protest noted. No people or property were attacked or damaged in that protest.
??

So we must agree with every protest?

She has the right to do it, she's just a divisive person who doesn't care she's offending people. She's an a-hole basically. And that's fine, people have the right to be a-holes.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Wingers prefer vicious, violent assaults on the Capitol building, orchestrated by their cult leaders.
Violent assaults (committed by anyone) should be condemned and prosecuted. I never quite under stood the hatred about someone kneeling for the National Anthem. I mean, I was at Buffalo Wild Wings one time watching a big time football game. I think it ws the NFC championship. They played the national anthem. You know how many people stood up? None. You know how many people stopped whathtey were doing and observed it? None. You know how many apologized for their "acts of treason"? None. We all could be more patriotic. Just like we all could exercise more, save more, be kinder to others....

Those projecting such anger, I think, are just projecting anger for the sake of projecting anger.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nah, I prefer neither. But being attacked verbally is far preferable to being viciously attacked physically by Trump’s terrorists.

Agreed?
Do you feel the same of 1000's of cops attacked physic by Leftist terrorist Antifa and BLM all last summer?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Violent assaults (committed by anyone) should be condemned and prosecuted. I never quite under stood the hatred about someone kneeling for the National Anthem. I mean, I was at Buffalo Wild Wings one time watching a big time football game. I think it ws the NFC championship. They played the national anthem. You know how many people stood up? None. You know how many people stopped whathtey were doing and observed it? None. You know how many apologized for their "acts of treason"? None. We all could be more patriotic. Just like we all could exercise more, save more, be kinder to others....

Those projecting such anger, I think, are just projecting anger for the sake of projecting anger.
It's clear you never served under that flag or handed one to a widow at a grave!

I have a feeling the people at the wing bar would have stood for the 'Black National Anthem'.....................sic

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Why the hatred? Because It was a black football player.
Trumpie white nationalists view that as not "knowing their place."