• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another Trump record shattered.

Spamature

President
who said his measures were unreasonable?
Right wing media outlets, right wing lawsuits, right wing politicians, the list is long, but that's not what I mean.

Here we have a claim getting vaccinated increases your chance of getting covid.

That simply is not true and also make no damned sense at all.

But a Biden admin official saying that they likely can't stop the spread of this variant is highlighted as a plan to infect everyone rather than deal with a very high rate of infection.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Right wing media outlets, right wing lawsuits, right wing politicians, the list is long, but that's not what I mean.

Here we have a claim getting vaccinated increases your chance of getting covid.

That simply is not true and also make no damned sense at all.

But a Biden admin official saying that they likely can't stop the spread of this variant is highlighted as a plan to infect everyone rather than deal with a very High rate of infection.
who claims getting vaccinated increases chances of covid?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Just noting that antivax propaganda doesn't get the same treatment as Biden's reasonable measures to keep the public safe.
"Biden's measures"
like the now 1million test he's sending or the 500million Mask?
Last I read so far only 500,000 have been contracted for or was it 50,000..............day late dollar short and Home test are not accurate!

Spamature

President
Pure LIE and Misinformation
NO where have I posted I'm "too sick and feeble to get vaccinated"
You said your doc said the vaccine would put you 6 feet under.
You used that feebleness as an excuse for your intransigence.
Were you lying then, or are you lying now ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He won't spend those 3 yrs trying not to be sent to prison like your teabagger messiah.
That's according how much more comes out about his deals with boy Hunter

I don't have a "teabagger messiah" stop posting Lies and Misinformation and working for Satan

Spamature

President
"Biden's measures"
like the now 1million test he's sending or the 500million Mask?
Last I read so far only 500,000 have been contracted for or was it 50,000..............day late dollar short and Home test are not accurate!
Under Trump, hospital workers had to wear garbage bags because supplies were so short.

You thought that was fine and dandy.

Spamature

President
That's according how much more comes out about his deals with boy Hunter

I don't have a "teabagger messiah" stop posting Lies and Misinformation and working for Satan
Yes, you do have a teabagger messiah. I bet you were hoping he would raise JFK jr from the dead like the other fools that worship Trump.

And quit trying to claim I am stealing your job of working for Satan.
We all know you are his favorite. He's never going to let you go.