• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anti-Trump Drooler Holds "Rape Melania" Sign At Protest!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21794

Leftists are savages. I think the Secret Service might have something to say about this. Anyone wanna bet the savage is a Mexican?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
The sign is inappropriate and offensive...But I've seen worse at Trump's Rally's...Welcome to the New Americana...

Last edited:
W

Wolfert Webber

Leftists are savages. I think the Secret Service might have something to say about this. Anyone wanna bet the savage is a Mexican?

I say it is a homebound millennial who has never been laid and would go limp as an overcooked noodle in the presence of our FLOTUS to be

C

Capitalist

@BitterPill

You've said you will not unite with Trump voters because you are not a racist and a bigot.

Are you a misogynist? A rape advocate?

Jets

Conservative Pragmatist
That sign is out of line and disgusting. Anyone wishing rape on a woman needs to be thrown in a dark hole to rot!

One would surely think so. However, I can't say I'm optimistic.
Soros is going to fall - too many are aware of his interference and he has now a couple of very very powerful enemies in the world.

If Trump meets Putin the left do not have a leg to stand on 'cos are they not anti war? Or have I missed something?

D

Deleted member 21794

Soros is going to fall - too many are aware of his interference and he has now a couple of very very powerful enemies in the world.

If Trump meets Putin the left do not have a leg to stand on 'cos are they not anti war? Or have I missed something?
You've missed one minor thing though I am certain you've thought about it before: both Trump and Putin want to kill terrorists. This drives the left insane.

And I certainly hope the tide is also turning against Soros. Your hypothesis certainly makes sense.

I noticed that, too. And as he's wearing a hood, my guess is he (or she???) has also concealed his face.
I read somewhere that during the 2008 election, Obama got more than 1,000 death threats a day.

the numbers were probably similar in 2016 for both Hillary and Trump.

the secret service mostly concentrates on screening people for concealed weapons at events, and securing the probable vantage points a sniper would use. also, bomb sniffing dogs.

people with objectionable signs may not rank that same level of scrutiny