• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anti-vaccine activists march in DC — a city that mandates COVID vaccines — to protest mandates

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I thought this was the " Super Bowl " ( as proclaimed by the organizers ) the Huge event to show congress what's what . Yet another right wing failure on display, heck even the Proud Boys only showed up for a cameo appearance

Best thing, some of the protesters WORE MASKS - to comply with the permit - LMAO !

Look at the crowd shot, what do you...................lots and lots of angry white people..........hmmmmm but hey whatever they want - DIE FREE !

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I thought this was the " Super Bowl " ( as proclaimed by the organizers ) the Huge event to show congress what's what . Yet another right wing failure on display, heck even the Proud Boys only showed up for a cameo appearance

Best thing, some of the protesters WORE MASKS - to comply with the permit - LMAO !

Look at the crowd shot, what do you...................lots and lots of angry white people..........hmmmmm but hey whatever they want - DIE FREE !

Thinning the herd...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Negative. It was NOT an anti-Vax march. It WAS a peaceful anti-mandate march.
Leftist will never post the Truth
According to leftist post Only leftist are allowed to protest in America in 2022 and their fear of November election has them constipated in January.

Fauci is out and about now predicting Omicron will Peak in weeks and life may return to Normal and IMO there will never be anything known as Normal again.

Camo really scares PJ leftist, evidently
I guess that's why leftist hate our Military

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Those angry white rightwing a-holes are PRO-CHOICE for themselves, but not PRO-CHOICE for women.
Fvck 'em all and the Trump cult they rode in on.
:) so those in males camo that scare PJ leftist are Pregnant!
Say's much when an elderly female's favorite word is "fvck'em" and makes readers think you really want to be a husky male!!

You recently posted of Protesting and of course leftist think they only have the right to Protest/////////"fvck'em"

Last edited: