• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anti-Vax Flat Earth Preacher Rob Skiba Dies From COVID-19

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

One of the country’s most prominent advocates of Flat Earth Theory, Skiba was also skeptical of COVID-19 vaccines and some of the illness’ treatments. On the first day of the Take On The World conference, Skiba authored a Facebook post suggesting that the COVID-19 vaccines were dangerous.

‘To those who disagree with my position on our current situation... One of us is right,” he wrote.

---------------------

toldyouso.jpg

God of War

Governor

One of the country’s most prominent advocates of Flat Earth Theory, Skiba was also skeptical of COVID-19 vaccines and some of the illness’ treatments. On the first day of the Take On The World conference, Skiba authored a Facebook post suggesting that the COVID-19 vaccines were dangerous.

‘To those who disagree with my position on our current situation... One of us is right,” he wrote.

---------------------

View attachment 66363
Ooooohhhh..... nobody's told you Karma's a cold bitch have they? Wouldn't want to be you.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

---------------------

View attachment 66363
There sure seems to be a lot of right wingers dying from the common cold lately, what gives ?