• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Any one tired of Fredo Sr. (Cuomo)

Bugsy McGurk

President
What he's trying to do is cover his ass for not being prepared, just like you are.
No state was prepared for this. Neither was the federal government.

But Trump and his assistant swine have told you to selectively hate on Cuomo, so you do it. It serves to deflect blame from Trump, who spent two months lying, denying, bumbling and fumbling, which came on the heels of his disbanding of our national pandemic response team.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

But Trump and his assistant swine have told you to selectively hate on Cuomo, so you do it. It serves to deflect blame from Trump, who spent two months lying, denying, bumbling and fumbling, which came on the heels of his disbanding of our national pandemic response team.
Link to prove Trump told anyone to hate on Cuomo_______I'm betting you can't prove that and full of it.

Cuomo was warned in 2015 of ventilator shortage and he formed a 'TASK FORCE' and spent $750M on solar panels that was a failure.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

Again you are full of partisan crap, your TDS is showing.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My favorite Governor now is Repubican Gov. DeSantis.

"I didn't close the beaches to Spring Breakers because Trump didn't tell me to."

"I get my directions from Trump."

I rest my case.
Same thing the black female Mayor of New Orleans said for not closing Marti gras

now you have two favorite pollies

Bugsy McGurk

President
Link to prove Trump told anyone to hate on Cuomo_______I'm betting you can't prove that and full of it.

Cuomo was warned in 2015 of ventilator shortage and he formed a 'TASK FORCE' and spent $750M on solar panels that was a failure.
I have addressed that idiocy on numerous occasions, yet you just keep repeating it.

Quite tedious.