• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anybody left who DOESN'T think Mitt Romney is gong to be the Nominee?

GordonGecko

President
1. JackDallas.

Others?

((BTW, feel free to change the subject to President Obama, rightwingers, if it'll keep you from getting depressed. I'm here for ya! :) ))

GordonGecko

President
Nope, Jack would be about it if memory serves correct.
Seems so.....and we had SO MANY Newt "supporters" here just a month or so ago.

Now they've almost completely disappeared. In fact, not that many ROMNEY supporters....just ABOers. Which pretty much shows how little they care or even think of ....their own candidates!!!!!

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Romney's Main Talking point=I apologize for my past...But I'm not Barrack Obama...Vote for me....Romney is a light weight clown

Council Member
Two things Mitt, show me the jobs you created
and #2 is tell me how doing what you guys have been doing for 50 years is going to give you a different outcome other than making the rich more wealthy and the middle class more poor? Wait a minute that isn't a different outcome, it's the same, I'm sorry.

How long can someone hold their nose when they go into the booth to VOTE for Romney?

GordonGecko

President
YOU. You said Rick Perry is going to be the nominee.
Stan, not sure I said he WOULD be Nominee...but it's true I thought he had the makings for a good shot at it. So....I was wrong.

((See? Was that so hard? Maybe you should try it atleast ONCE? :) ))