• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anybody want to talk about bourbon?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I've been known to try this from time to time. Sometimes walk away from here with the good recommendation for a new bourbon to try. Last week I purchased a bottle of four roses small batch Bourbon. I can vouch that it's not bad

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I've been known to try this from time to time. Sometimes walk away from here with the good recommendation for a new bourbon to try. Last week I purchased a bottle of four roses small batch Bourbon. I can vouch that it's not bad
Single malt scotch man here. :)

MrMike

Bless you all
I have stuck with Makers Mark and moved over to their 46 version for some time. I don't drink that often (probably should) but when I do, I prefer that one.

MrMike

Bless you all
havent tried the 46 yet
It just works for me. I haven't branched out on bourbons still. A creature of habit since I've been on Makers since forever. I grew up around people drinking Jim Beam (the original version which was awful to me). But on the newer Bourbons I'm surely missing out. Maybe one day.

EatTheRich

President
My dad used to drink Ancient Age, so it was one of the first brands I started trying as a teenager. Still think it is good but I haven’t seen it in years. Wild Turkey is fine, but I go for Scotch myself, my go to is the Johnnie Walker black.