• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anyone else wonder why Dr Fauci wasn’t at the briefing yesterday?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I wish someone would give that damn dawg a bone and to tell him to shut his mouth and quit nipping at everybody’s ankles. When I was a kid we had a yapping neighbor dog that about drove us crazy. This brings back a lot of memories.
You prove the dog won

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Libs lusting for Cuomo's CHINA ventilators instead of NY ventilators...…...

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Listen you uninformed fool, it’s faster to get ventilators that are already made than to build them here. Some of the parts have to be ordered from overseas and then shipped here before being made. Why did bone spurs chicken shit sit on his cat ass and do NOTHING to prevent this? He said they could rehire the pandemic team he fired. Yep, with his dingbat brownnosed VP who did a shiny job as gov of Indiana.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
If you watched Trump's presser yesterday... Trump took credit for acquiring those ventilators from China for Cuomo.
I wonder what strings will be attached for China's gesture. :rolleyes:

The article goes on to state the following:
“This is a big deal,” he said, “and it’s going to make a significant difference for us.”

During the daily briefing by the administration’s task force, President Donald J. Trump said that Cuomo did not reveal a key detail about the ventilators.

“Let me tell you what he didn’t say,” Trump said, referring to Cuomo. “Two very good friends of mine brought him the ventilators.”

“It came through the country of China, but they were given by two friends of mine,” Trump added.

Trump said he would provide the names of the individuals involved in the transaction.

WATCH:
whoops, now will they call vp trump** - Cuomo?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Listen you uninformed fool, it’s faster to get ventilators that are already made than to build them here. Some of the parts have to be ordered from overseas and then shipped here before being made. Why did bone spurs chicken shit sit on his cat ass and do NOTHING to prevent this? He said they could rehire the pandemic team he fired. Yep, with his dingbat brownnosed VP who did a shiny job as gov of Indiana.
"uninformed fool"...………..LMFAO...………yes you do prove to be.
"shiny" :cool:

Only your Pulmonologist knows!