• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anyone else wonder why Dr Fauci wasn’t at the briefing yesterday?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I did. He is the only expert on that stage with a voice of reason. Every day I expect Trump to fire him, although he has served at least three other presidents without that happening.
Well it appears that the reason he wasn’t on stage is because they didn’t have room for him according to trumps staff. They have to social distance so he was asked not to be up there with them.

They had to make room for those who Trump would have step to the microphone and praise him which he does every damn day. Plus he is the only one who can answer the questions that Trump doesn’t want heard.

This happened a while back as well the day after Trump and Fauci tangled over something. Fauci is now stressing that we need a NATIONAL SHUTDOWN which Trump is too chickenshit to enforce so people like our governor, Pete Ricketts, another little rich boy can screw over Nebraska by not having a shut down.
our numbers are growing as expected.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
You know that was a gotcha question -- according to Trump, I noticed he was missing….
He's the only sane voice besides Andrew Cuomo's to know/ hear accurate guidelines re: what's really happening.
It would really make Trump look bad to fire him now.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You know that was a gotcha question -- according to Trump, I noticed he was missing….
He's the only sane voice besides Andrew Cuomo's to know/ hear accurate guidelines re: what's really happening.
Cuomo is remarkable. His pressers provide the nation with a daily dose of sanity and information. The data-based planning he and his staff are doing is remarkable. Not a sane American does not wish he was president right now.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Cuomo is remarkable. His pressers provide the nation with a daily dose of sanity and information. The data-based planning he and his staff are doing is remarkable. Not a sane American does not wish he was president right now.
I totally agree... the chaos created with Trump's leadership has been/is dangerous. I wish Biden would choose him as his vice president.:)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I totally agree... the chaos created with Trump's leadership has been/is dangerous. I wish Biden would choose him as his vice president.:)
I don’t think he will, but I wish Cuomo would step in and run as president if it’s not too late. Biden seems hellbent on selecting a woman and there are none of the women who ran for the presidency who could fill Cuomo’s shoes in a long shot. He has proven to America that he is a good hard worker and cares about the country. That’s far different from Mr. bone spurs who just likes to golf and runoff his damn mouth.

Mick

The Right is always right
That cannot be ruled out after Cuomo’s stellar performance.
A stack of dead bodies after he told his constituents not to worry about the coronavirus and declined to purchase 16,000 ventilators isn't "stellar". How do you define stellar? Whining and blaming others for his own state's failures?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If Cuomo were to run, he would win easily. It wouldn’t be close.
So nominate him at brokered convention and it's clear libs know Biden doesn't have a chance even Obama's Ex-aide Plouffe said that in the link I posted.

NY'er employee's of Remington Arms will not forget Cuomo shuttered their plant and instead of putting them back to work building ventilators bought ventilators from CHINA that no one now knows when they will get shipped!

GET-R-DONE

BTW: now Cuban is thinking of running for POTUS in 2020...………...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"remarkable" rather than put NY employees back to work building ventilators at Remington Arms your "remarkable" guy orders ventilators from CHINA and now has no idea when they will arrive...…….

"remarkable" Deplorable

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Libs lusting for Cuomo's CHINA ventilators instead of NY ventilators...…...

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don’t think he will, but I wish Cuomo would step in and run as president if it’s not too late. Biden seems hellbent on selecting a woman and there are none of the women who ran for the presidency who could fill Cuomo’s shoes in a long shot. He has proven to America that he is a good hard worker and cares about the country. That’s far different from Mr. bone spurs who just likes to golf and runoff his damn mouth.
"good hard worker" and when informed of shortage of ventilators in 2015 formed a 'TASK FORCE' and spent $750M on solar panels that was a total failure!

What year did you Enlist_?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So nominate him at brokered convention and it's clear libs know Biden doesn't have a chance even Obama's Ex-aide Plouffe said that in the link I posted.

NY'er employee's of Remington Arms will not forget Cuomo shuttered their plant and instead of putting them back to work building ventilators bought ventilators from CHINA that no one now knows when they will get shipped!

GET-R-DONE

BTW: now Cuban is thinking of running for POTUS in 2020...………...
Cuomo is killing it right now, absolutely shattering trump's approval numbers. If Cuomo runs, Cuomo wins.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Cuomo is killing it right now, absolutely shattering trump's approval numbers. If Cuomo runs, Cuomo wins.
"If" a hop toad had wings it wouldn't bump it's ass on the ground when it hopped

Cuban is thinking of running now that he see's libs know Biden will lose:)

Mick

So was he "sane" when he said the President has taken the pandemic "very seriously from the beginning" or called the China travel ban one of the most proactive and effective measures early on? You seem to pick and choose with him. It's how lefties roll. Mental illness. Like a guy until he says something you don't like then turn on him.

LOL.

Mick

I believe Biden will win, but it's a toss up. Cuomo destroys trump if it comes to it.
Cuomo is bumbling around with ventilators since he turned down 16,000 and trying to figure out where to bury all his dead. Oh wait, he's busy plotting fishing trips with his brother while his people die. There's a reason New Yorkers are dying en masse. It starts with Cuomo's bumbling.