• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anyone else wondered why libs don't make their Stock Market report anymore

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Cause a lot of Russian money skewing market results
Reports say nothing of Russians Christmas shopping in America Christmas 2019

Americans, so many now employed has nothing to do with Russia, but, we know who owns your mind.

You have the Perfect nic.……………...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It’s hardly newsworthy - just a continuation of the Obama era stock market juggernaut.
There's the old market poster and it doesn't have a damn thing to do with Obama...…….and who do you think voters will give credit..2020...damn sure not Obama

NOTHING

So good to know if it falls it will be Obama's fault by your insane logic, correct? :)

Bugsy McGurk

President
There's the old market poster and it doesn't have a damn thing to do with Obama...…….and who do you think voters will give credit..2020...damn sure not Obama

NOTHING

So good to know if it falls it will be Obama's fault by your insane logic, correct? :)
Get back to us if the markets nearly triple under Trump, like they did under Obama.

See you then.

;-)

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
If he did something to make it tank all sane people would blame him.

How about you?
Too bad he hasn't. TThe current boom economy is ALL on Trump. The tax cuts, dropping of insane rules and regulations enacted by Obummer, etc.
TRUMP owns the current economy.

Now, if he DID do something stupid and the economy tanked, of COURSE I would blame him. Unlike you, I am not a partisan hack.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Too bad he hasn't. TThe current boom economy is ALL on Trump. The tax cuts, dropping of insane rules and regulations enacted by Obummer, etc.
TRUMP owns the current economy.

Now, if he DID do something stupid and the economy tanked, of COURSE I would blame him. Unlike you, I am not a partisan hack.
Not yet. Recent history tells us that GOP presidents always tank the economy after riding the growing economies they inherit from Dem presidents. Dem presidents then come in and clean up the mess.

It’s a pattern by now.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Not yet. Recent history tells us that GOP presidents always tank the economy after riding the growing economies they inherit from Dem presidents. Dem presidents then come in and clean up the mess.

It’s a pattern by now.
that is the most partisan bullshit comment I have ever heard. Back it up with a link. A credible one.

Bugsy McGurk

President
that is the most partisan bullshit comment I have ever heard. Back it up with a link. A credible one.
Why do you need a link? Have you been in a coma?

I’ll summarize for you...

1. Poppy Bush got defeated because of his lousy economy. Clinton came in and presided over the best economy in US history. He also converted Poppy’s huge deficits to surpluses.

2. GWB then came in and presided over two recessions, including the epic near-depression he left behind for Obama. He also converted Clinton’s surpluses to record deficits, just like his daddy.

3. Obama came in and oversaw an amazing recovery from the near-depression GWB left behind, including record shattering streaks of jobs growth and economic growth, and a near tripling of the stock markets. He also more than halved the structural deficits GWB left behind.

4. Trump has inherited the relentlessly growing Obama economy. He has already nearly doubled the deficit levels he inherited. He has not yet collapsed the economy, which is largely fueled by his tax cuts for fatcats - borrowed money that has to be paid back. History tells us that his deficit-fueled economy will collapse as well.

Them’s the facts.

You’re welcome.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Why do you need a link? Have you been in a coma?

I’ll summarize for you...

1. Poppy Bush got defeated because of his lousy economy. Clinton came in and presided over the best economy in US history. He also converted Poppy’s huge deficits to surpluses.

2. GWB then came in and presided over two recessions, including the epic near-depression he left behind for Obama. He also converted Clinton’s surpluses to record deficits, just like his daddy.

3. Obama came in and oversaw an amazing recovery from the near-depression GWB left behind, including record shattering streaks of jobs growth and economic growth, and a near tripling of the stock markets. He also more than halved the structural deficits GWB left behind.

4. Trump has inherited the relentlessly growing Obama economy. He has already nearly doubled the deficit levels he inherited. He has not yet collapsed the economy, which is largely fueled by his tax cuts for fatcats - borrowed money that has to be paid back. History tells us that his deficit-fueled economy will collapse as well.

Them’s the facts.

You’re welcome.
Because you're a serial liar. Those are your opinions, not facts., You're entitled to them, of course, but that doesnt make them facts. Now, if you can provide a credible link to back it up, I'll review it. Of course, you'll just burp, roll over and fall asleep like usual after you take such a big shit.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Because you're a serial liar. Those are your opinions, not facts., You're entitled to them, of course, but that doesnt make them facts. Now, if you can provide a credible link to back it up, I'll review it. Of course, you'll just burp, roll over and fall asleep like usual after you take such a big shit.
Truly deplorable. I gave you facts, not opinions, and you don’t even try to refute them. You just whine so you can stay in your fact-free bubble.

Let me know if you find some integrity and wish to try to refute any of the facts I laid out.