• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anyone know...….

JuliefromOhio

Senator
Supporting Member
the REAL criteria for dumping a post in the Trash Heap?
Mine was on Trump suggesting the testing of ingesting disinfectant.
1. It wasn't racist.
2. It was reality-based.

What about a post about a former first daughter? Why would that be relegated to the TH?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1. It wasn't racist.
2. It was reality-based.

What about a post about a former first daughter? Why would that be relegated to the TH?
sure.
in the first case, both mods were repeatedly having to remove insult, personal attack, and threatening posts.

in the second case, and feel free to read it as they are the last two posts in that thread...both mods agreed it was a race baiting thread.

we done here?

JuliefromOhio

Senator
Supporting Member
for?

or did you mean your pending apology for the made up shit in your PM to me earlier?
There was nothing in my opening post warranting it be moved to the Trash Heap.
Your claim that replies in the thread warranted it is utter bullshit.
That's why you owe me an apology.

JuliefromOhio

Senator
Supporting Member
No.

Good luck
I'll cut to the chase. I know you didn't like my factually accurate post about Trump, and you dislike me. You couldn't ban me for the post so you found another way to get back at me, moving it to the Trash Heap.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Insane Trump suggests ingesting bleach to kill COVID-19 Apr 23, 2020

President Donald Trump on national television Thursday evening offered a dangerous suggestion: doctors and scientists should test the “injection” of disinfectants, like bleach or alcohol, into the human body as a way to cure coronavirus.

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out, in a minute,” Trump said. “Is there a way we can do something like that? By injection, inside, or almost a cleaning, ’cause you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. You’re going to have to use medical doctors, right? But it sounds interesting to me.”

Jesusfvckingchrist, it's time for more than just an intervention for this man.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'll cut to the chase. I know you didn't like my factually accurate post about Trump, and you dislike me. You couldn't ban me for the post so you found another way to get back at me, moving it to the Trash Heap.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Insane Trump suggests ingesting bleach to kill COVID-19 Apr 23, 2020

President Donald Trump on national television Thursday evening offered a dangerous suggestion: doctors and scientists should test the “injection” of disinfectants, like bleach or alcohol, into the human body as a way to cure coronavirus.

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out, in a minute,” Trump said. “Is there a way we can do something like that? By injection, inside, or almost a cleaning, ’cause you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. You’re going to have to use medical doctors, right? But it sounds interesting to me.”

Jesusfvckingchrist, it's time for more than just an intervention for this man.
hi, that's great. But no. it's in your head.

THe reality is not that I dislike you, but that you dislike me. You kind of blow at this discourse thing, and for whatever reason you insult and attack and play your petty trumpie shit. I just respond in kind...and with fact.

but, you make up what you will, that's your thing. if you stopped making shit up for a moment i think you'd find we have a lot in common. Like trump is an ahole, etc..

meanwhile what you wrote above is a lie. it was not moved on content of the post, it was mived due to theinsulting and name calling.. in particular you calling one person an ahole or some such, and another an idiot...and for the resultng back and forth that ensued. oh yeah, and the others agreed, including on your made up lie about what SW said in your PM to me. Now what?

stop making it up. maybe then you wont feel so set upon.

you wanna put it back up...go right ahead an cut and paste what you wrote in the above and have at it. maybe grow up a bit too..

good luck.

(cliffs note: you owe me an apology)

JuliefromOhio

Senator
Supporting Member
hi, that's great. But no. it's in your head.

THe reality is not that I dislike you, but that you dislike me. You kind of blow at this discourse thing, and for whatever reason you insult and attack and play your petty trumpie shit. I just respond in kind...and with fact.

but, you make up what you will, that's your thing. if you stopped making shit up for a moment i think you'd find we have a lot in common. Like trump is an ahole, etc..

meanwhile what you wrote above is a lie. it was not moved on content of the post, it was mived due to theinsulting and name calling.. in particular you calling one person an ahole or some such, and another an idiot...and for the resultng back and forth that ensued. oh yeah, and the others agreed, including on your made up lie about what SW said in your PM to me. Now what?

stop making it up. maybe then you wont feel so set upon.

you wanna put it back up...go right ahead an cut and paste what you wrote in the above and have at it. maybe grow up a bit too..

good luck.

(cliffs note: you owe me an apology)
It's telling how many times you called me a liar in your reply.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's telling how many times you called me a liar in your reply.
telling how?

in that you lie?

watch.. i'm not a trump supporter.
what say you?

watch..
Did you write me a PM with made up shit about what SW said?
what say you?

good luck. talks abut telling...

JuliefromOhio

Senator
Supporting Member
telling how?

in that you lie?

watch.. i'm not a trump supporter.
what say you?

watch..
Did you write me a PM with made up shit about what SW said?
what say you?

good luck. talks abut telling...
See? You're going on about things that have nothing to do with your moving my post to TH. That only confirms to me that your antipathy towards me was the driving factor.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
See? You're going on about things that have nothing to do with your moving my post to TH. That only confirms to me that your antipathy towards me was the driving factor.
huh. no. must be a language issue.

we've already discussed that. or, i explained what happened...then you made some more shit up.

again, the infighting, the GFY, etc..

good luck.

JuliefromOhio

Senator
Supporting Member
huh. no. must be a language issue.

we've already discussed that. or, i explained what happened...then you made some more shit up.

again, the infighting, the GFY, etc..

good luck.
And none of that is a reason to move a post to the TH.
I trust our dialogue will prompt you to be sure you have solid reasons the next time you move a post to the TH.
Over and out.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And none of that is a reason to move a post to the TH.
I trust our dialogue will prompt you to be sure you have solid reasons the next time you move a post to the TH.
Over and out.
No. Because we've had no dialogue of any substance. I will continue as per the rules and my understanding of what the administrator wants

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
1. It wasn't racist.
2. It was reality-based.

Subject matter or it's just personal, flip a coin either way it lands it's the right one.

No offence intended, stay healthy. :)