• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anyone Want To Talk About David Dorn?

Jack4freedom

Governor
It does tie into Floyd, and it's related to the four cops in democratic, since the seventies, run Minneapolis, whose city did not have a Republican mayoral candidate in the 2017 election and the actions that spurred a liberals into looting, violating the quarantine, and making black folk look bad, when it wasn't just black folk.

View attachment 52630
Hmmmm....Evil Democrats killed Floyd.....Sounds pretty good, let’s go with that. I’m calling Hannity right now!!!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
God what a circle jerk of right wing hatred on this thread.

I, PNWest condemn the killing of this retired police officer who was just doing his best to protect his friend's pawn shop. But unlike the low IQ posters from the right here on this thread I will not jump to conclusions about who it was that killed this man. Regardless of who it was they should be brought to justice whether it was a looter or some a$$hole opportunist using the protests as cover to commit criminal actions.

Let's analyze some of the lies told on this thread.

1) The very first (partial) sentence of the OP - "Murdered by looters" - since no one has been identified or arrested that is clearly a lie. We do not know who killed the man.

2) No one in the PSM (Piss Stream Media) is covering the story - presumably the poster of this garbage means main stream media. That is also a lie.

I'll stop here but this story has been covered by ALL of the mainstream media. Another right wing lie exposed.

3) The non-replies from the left tells a big story. Another obvious lie. I'm here and I'm talking about it. I posted all of those stories that the mainstream media have published. What non-replies. Unfortunately facts do not matter to a lot of the right wingers here.

That's the difference between those on the left and those on the right. Those on the left understand the concept of "justice". Those on the right spell it "JUST US".

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Qanon says that George Soros is the second cousin to the cop in Minneapolis who killed the black man so that BLM would riot just to help the evil Democrats and hurt poor Donald. It’s all a big conspiracy, I tell ya!!!
Soros is a Hungarian who worked with the nazi's. Minnesota is full of French, Swedish, Norwegian, and Finnish descendants. Hungarians would be almost non existent. The cops who killed Floyd as there were four of them 1 Black, 1 Asian and two White Cops.

Go fake on another website.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
How do you know that Dorn wasn’t killed by an ignorant redneck from Mississippi? It sure as hell wouldn’t be the first time a black man was killed by one of those guys.
Because no self-respecting, ignorant redneck would be caught dead on Martin Luther King Blvd, anywhere.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Hmmmm....Evil Democrats killed Floyd.....Sounds pretty good, let’s go with that. I’m calling Hannity right now!!!
We don't know the voting history of the four goons who murdered George Floyd. But if I had to offer a guess, I'd say they are Democrats.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Soros is a Hungarian who worked with the nazi's. Minnesota is full of French, Swedish, Norwegian, and Finnish descendants. Hungarians would be almost non existent. The cops who killed Floyd as there were four of them 1 Black, 1 Asian and two White Cops.

Go fake on another website.
There you go. Soros is always a good guy to blame. You guys have been trained like circus monkeys to hate him...Go with it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Apparently no one in the PSM (Piss Stream Media) cares enough to talk about Mister Dorn.
AP
NBC
CNN
USA Today
CBS

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wonder why

leftist lust over the terrorist, but, his time is running short
What do you think this shows? Soros has engaged in short selling. It is legal and quite wide spread among investors. Short selling on the derivatives market was probably a big part of the crash in 2007.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What do you think this shows? Soros has engaged in short selling. It is legal and quite wide spread among investors. Short selling on the derivatives market was probably a big part of the crash in 2007.
You seriously going to play like that sob doesn't hate America?