• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anyone who didn't see this coming has poop for brains...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Bullshit. the fringe on both sides are destroying america. Not to mention the lethargic bums that contribute little in the way of taxes, perennially waiting for a sugar daddy to save them.

anyhoo, Putin must be stopped and forced outof ukraine.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Bullshit. the fringe on both sides are destroying america. Not to mention the lethargic bums that contribute little in the way of taxes, perennially waiting for a sugar daddy to save them.

anyhoo, Putin must be stopped and forced outof ukraine.
Whether or not it’s “fringe on both sides”, these leftists do indeed destroy us.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
europe can funnel seized russian assets to UKraine... some $300 billion sit idle.

why dont they? time to hulk up and do it.
I'm not sure of the legalities involved. Who does that money actually belong to? Russian citizens, the Russian government?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sure the crazies are. But I was speaking of the leftist filth. They wreck everything they touch - schools, societies, etc. And they do so intentionally.
and the righties who burn or ban books are harmless? Threatening the lives of teachers and school board members is constructive?

Yet another example of how non-partisan you are....

Bugsy McGurk

President
You’d have to specify details on who’s taxes you’d like to raise rather than blathering braindead slogans. Then you’d need to commit to using those dollars to pay down debt rather than pissing it away on buttboy leftist causes like foreign wars and surgeries for tranny kook nutcases. But you won’t do that, because you have no talent or bandwidth. Carry on , DNC stooge. No one expects any more from you.
Translation: No. Sure, I vaguely blather on about “cutting spending” to reduce the deficits - no specifics, of course - but I cannot commit to supporting a repeal of the numerous GOP tax cuts for the fatcats. I, um, need “details” on that. Tax cuts for fatcats are the GOP’s stock-in-trade. My cult. So, I will just keep pretending to care about the deficits.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You’d have to specify details on who’s taxes you’d like to raise rather than blathering braindead slogans. Then you’d need to commit to using those dollars to pay down debt rather than pissing it away on buttboy leftist causes like foreign wars and surgeries for tranny kook nutcases. But you won’t do that, because you have no talent or bandwidth. Carry on , DNC stooge. No one expects any more from you.
Stinkbug didn't say which tax cuts, Donnie's or Joey's

middleview

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Stinkbug didn't say which tax cuts, Donnie's or Joey's
I'd be in favor of a complete rewrite. Our tax code is byzantine. I would also favor a supplemental tax to pay down the debt. Start with the amount needed to run the government and then do the math on how to collect that amount from business and taxpayers....no deficit spending.

The federal government should stop subsidizing states....if a state wants to spend money, let the taxpayers in that state pay for it....that'll shock the shit out of states that rely on huge amounts of federal funding.