• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anyone who didn't see this coming has poop for brains...

Jack4freedom

Governor
Whether or not it’s “fringe on both sides”, these leftists do indeed destroy us.
The problem is, what used to be considered fringe now consists of 65% of Republican Party. And super nutty right wing morons have total control of US Congress and act under direct orders from total lunatic and criminal Trump.

By comparison, Biden is a pretty middle of the road Democrat. Same with Schumer, Jeffries and other Democratic leaders. Your clain that “these leftists do indeed destroy us” is just more of your usual “leftyfilth, marxist” red baiting bullshit. Especially when GOP leadership and Trump the right wing flag bearer is obviously mixed up with KGB scumbag murderer Putin whose dream is to bring back the old USSR and attack and murder his neighbors with total impunity.

Like old Donny said: “I would encourage Putin and Russia to attack and do whatever the hell they want” (unless they pay me off). The long game of todays right wing enthusiasts appears to be to create a co equal US Kleptocracy to work in concert with Putin and start stealing and killing their opponents with both hands free from the legal system which Trump and his right wing supporters abhor and intend to disassemble so that scum like Trump and Putin can rule for life. Anybody who supports Trump and his lackeys is either a moron or an ass hole….Take your pick….Make a selection.

EatTheRich

President
I'd be in favor of a complete rewrite. Our tax code is byzantine. I would also favor a supplemental tax to pay down the debt. Start with the amount needed to run the government and then do the math on how to collect that amount from business and taxpayers....no deficit spending.

The federal government should stop subsidizing states....if a state wants to spend money, let the taxpayers in that state pay for it....that'll shock the shit out of states that rely on huge amounts of federal funding.
I support replacing all taxes with a single, heavy, progressive income tax, perhaps a capital gains tax, and a confiscatory inheritance tax. Starve the states of power by making them fully dependent on the federal government for funding.

I do think we could cut the deficit but capitalist economies generally depend on deficit spending to fuel expansion; a balanced budget is generally a prelude to an economic crash.

EatTheRich

President
This is the single most important, dangerous and highly revealing statement from a top defense official in the West in a long time... It also demonstrates the precarious urgency of the moment and the huge stakes going into the November US election. The world truly stands on the precipice of a nuclear nightmare with the following fresh assertion of Biden's Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, who said before Congress on Thursday:

What's more is that this came the very day that Russian President Vladimir Putin warned things could easily spiral toward nuclear war in the scenario that NATO sends troops to Ukraine.

French President Emmanuel Macron has openly discussed the possibility of sending European troops to Ukraine to help Kyiv win the war against Russia, a potential major escalation to the largest ground war Europe has seen since World War II.

Macron says ‘nothing ruled out,’ including using Western troops, to stop Russia winning Ukraine war (msn.com)

Macron says ‘nothing ruled out,’ including using Western troops, to stop Russia winning Ukraine war (msn.com)

Which was quickly followed by this:

Netherlands doesn’t rule out Western troops in Ukraine, ‘All options open’ — Dutch Defense Ministry (yahoo.com)

So it looks like WWIII here we come. I think that is exactly what the "elite" globalists want - they figure that will be the mother of all crises that can be taken advantage of by seizing dictatorial powers over all the nations of the world. And please, don't forget to enjoy the decline...
You can thank the Republicans for cutting off the aid with which Ukraine was staving off such a scenario.

EatTheRich

President
I reiterate the recommendation I made 2 years ago, when Russia first invaded.

NATO should declare the entire nation a no-fly zone. If we're going to spend Trillions over 50 years, and never use them against their stated adversary, what was the point?
Madness. Do you want a nuclear war?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I support replacing all taxes with a single, heavy, progressive income tax, perhaps a capital gains tax, and a confiscatory inheritance tax. Starve the states of power by making them fully dependent on the federal government for funding.

I do think we could cut the deficit but capitalist economies generally depend on deficit spending to fuel expansion; a balanced budget is generally a prelude to an economic crash.
The problem there is that companies would employ people in other countries and pay no taxes in the US. All corporate head quarters would be in foreign countries.

Who'd support stripping the states of fiscal authority? I would prefer states take full responsibility for their own budgets and revenue.

I pay taxes all my life. I save a lot of money and in the end you think it fair for government to take what I've saved when I die? Sorry...no.

Clinton had the US close to a balanced budget in 1999/2000. In 1981 we had a national debt of about $900 billion. The deficit was $90 billion. In 2000 the deficit was $18 billion.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Imagine if NATO or the US threatened Belarus if they contributed troops to Putin's invasion....Should the US threaten China or North Korea for sending weapons to Russia?

Putin is the one threatening escalation, yet you criticize NATO.
I am simply pointing out the endless escalation on the part of the West. We can't control Putin, we can control (or should be able to) our political leaders who are sleep walking us into nuclear confrontation with Russia. Why is it so vitally essential to the West is Russia defeats Ukraine? All you have is "Putin will "keep going" beyond Ukraine, but that is (and always was) absurd.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Whether or not it’s “fringe on both sides”, these leftists do indeed destroy us.
Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan...the list is long. These people are the epitome of anti-American, anti-civil discourse, anti-democracy...People who support immunity for criminal acts committed by a republican president or those who would pardon Jan 6 rioters are not patriots.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I am simply pointing out the endless escalation on the part of the West. We can't control Putin, we can control (or should be able to) our political leaders who are sleep walking us into nuclear confrontation with Russia. Why is it so vitally essential to the West is Russia defeats Ukraine? All you have is "Putin will "keep going" beyond Ukraine, but that is (and always was) absurd.
"This is my last territorial demand"
(Hitler, September 26, 1938 at Berlin)

Putin ally warns 'enemy' Poland: you risk losing your statehood
Putin ally warns 'enemy' Poland: you risk losing your statehood | Reuters

Russian threat to Baltic security rising -Estonian intelligence report
Russian threat to Baltic security rising -Estonian intelligence report | Reuters

Putin claimed, in 2014, that there were no Russian troops in Donbas. He lied.
Putin told the world he would not invade Ukraine...and then he did. Chamberlain proclaimed peace in our time when he let Hitler take a large part of Czechoslovakia...
Appeasement does not prevent war. It just postpones it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So what? What effect will that have on Americans? Precisely ZERO!
So which country will be Putin's victim next? Poland, Moldova, the Baltic states?
China will see just what kind of ally the US is and Taiwan will be in imminent danger.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
"This is my last territorial demand"
(Hitler, September 26, 1938 at Berlin)

Putin ally warns 'enemy' Poland: you risk losing your statehood
Putin ally warns 'enemy' Poland: you risk losing your statehood | Reuters

Russian threat to Baltic security rising -Estonian intelligence report
Russian threat to Baltic security rising -Estonian intelligence report | Reuters

Putin claimed, in 2014, that there were no Russian troops in Donbas. He lied.
Putin told the world he would not invade Ukraine...and then he did. Chamberlain proclaimed peace in our time when he let Hitler take a large part of Czechoslovakia...
Appeasement does not prevent war. It just postpones it.
And the West "claimed" they wouldn't expand NATO "one inch eastward." They lied. You act like there are good guys and bad guys in this fight when in fact, it's the war mongers and not a single one of them is a "good guy."

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And the West "claimed" they wouldn't expand NATO "one inch eastward." They lied. You act like there are good guys and bad guys in this fight when in fact, it's the war mongers and not a single one of them is a "good guy."
Nothing about him is in the Middleview
He's as far left as Kim Un

EatTheRich

President
The problem there is that companies would employ people in other countries and pay no taxes in the US. All corporate head quarters would be in foreign countries.

Who'd support stripping the states of fiscal authority? I would prefer states take full responsibility for their own budgets and revenue.

I pay taxes all my life. I save a lot of money and in the end you think it fair for government to take what I've saved when I die? Sorry...no.

Clinton had the US close to a balanced budget in 1999/2000. In 1981 we had a national debt of about $900 billion. The deficit was $90 billion. In 2000 the deficit was $18 billion.
1. So confiscate their capital assets and use them to establish state-owned enterprises employing people as part of a national economic plan.
2. I would. Too many petty tyrants running around out there.
3. Boo hoo. What do you care? You can’t enjoy it after you die.
4. Sure enough. And it proved unsustainable.

EatTheRich

President
Of course by the nature of the regime Russia is committed to endless expansionism. The heterogeneous interests of Western countries aside, the working class has a vital stake in defeating the forces of Russian imperialism.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. So confiscate their capital assets and use them to establish state-owned enterprises employing people as part of a national economic plan.
2. I would. Too many petty tyrants running around out there.
3. Boo hoo. What do you care? You can’t enjoy it after you die.
4. Sure enough. And it proved unsustainable.
1. Communism? Hell no.
2. Right...no petty tyrants in DC.
3. Because I earned it. I saved it. It is my decision who gets it when I die. My family. My favorite charity...not government money.
4. Bullshit.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So what? What effect will that have on Americans? Precisely ZERO!
I think a lot of Americans and a certain English Prime Minister said the same thing about that whacky Hitler back in the late 1930s. I am happy to hear that pretty sane, stable countries like France and the Netherlands are already talking boots on the ground. Hopefully we and NATO Allys will create a peace keeping coalition and at President Zelenskyys invitation move in and line up an overwhelming force (IN UKRAINIAN TERRITORY);after clearly reporting to the UN and notifying Putin and the Russian people personally that this force is there to oversee the peaceful withdrawal of invading Russian forces from the Republic of Ukraine. Like Vlad, we can call it a SMO. (Special military operation) in defense of Ukrainian territory.

Line all of them up at Ukraines Eastern Front, call for a ceasefire to stop all the killing and destruction of property and give Putin ample time to take his shit and get back to his own land. If he fires one shot or refuses to leave drive it right up his ass like General Patton did to the Nazis in 1944. It would only take a month or two if we, (the good guys) had an overwhelming force. We gotta quit fvcking around with this gutless punk ass hole Putin and call his bluff.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A nation joins NATO for common defense...not to start a war. You think Putin's invasion was justified...I do not. That makes you and Putin the war mongers.