• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

AOC is a corporate shrill

Second only to VP Harris, she is the dumbest person on the face of the earth. Just an empty vacant pretensious shell of stupidity.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Second only to VP Harris, she is the dumbest person on the face of the earth. Just an empty vacant pretensious shell of stupidity.
Biden looks like he might be running out of gas. Looks like we may soon be saying….President Harris….The vehement hatred against these two women by members of the GOP is amazing…

One, a woman from the Bronx who came out of nowhere from being a bartender, ran her own campaign with little money and won a seat in the US House of Representatives….I see her as a true American success story and anything but dumb.

The other woman a child of immigrants who met in college and raised her in a middle class working environment. She excelled in public schools and earned herself a great education, rose to become district attorney of a major city, AG of our largest state, was elected to the US Senate and now Vice President of the US.

If these people are dumb, what does that make you? What have you ever accomplished in your life which makes you feel that you can sit up on your lofty perch and call these women dumb? I detect very, very sour grapes here.

Biden looks like he might be running out of gas. Looks like we may soon be saying….President Harris….The vehement hatred against these two women by members of the GOP is amazing…

One, a woman from the Bronx who came out of nowhere from being a bartender, ran her own campaign with little money and won a seat in the US House of Representatives….I see her as a true American success story and anything but dumb.

The other woman a child of immigrants who met in college and raised her in a middle class working environment. She excelled in public schools and earned herself a great education, rose to become district attorney of a major city, AG of our largest state, was elected to the US Senate and now Vice President of the US.

If these people are dumb, what does that make you? What have you ever accomplished in your life which makes you feel that you can sit up on your lofty perch and call these women dumb? I detect very, very sour grapes here.
Yes, assuming the mid-terms turn out the way they are trending we will see shortly the tossing of Biden under the bus.

As for Harris and AOC, despite what your TV tells you they are not disliked because they are woman, they are disliked because they are f-cking morons.

Unless of course you believe AOC that we all have 9 years left on the planet due to a "climate crisis" that does NOT actually exist......

or Harris who believes that it is aways time to be doing what we have been doing and that time is now, because what we have been doing is time for doing and doing is time, that you will be able see with your own eyes, that are on your face in time, and seeing is doing and our alliance with North Korea.... (insert insessant cackling here)

You should be embarrassed at being such a bitter loser that all you can do is sit back in the cheap seats and scream insults at an accomplished young woman like Ms. Cortez.
Ignorance is bliss right Herr Jack? We should all just join you in ignoring what [Unwelcome language removed] disasters these two are.

Please keep your browshirt cleaned and pressed.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Ignorance is bliss right Herr Jack? We should all just join you in ignoring what [Unwelcome language removed] disasters these two are.

Please keep your browshirt cleaned and pressed.
Your ignorance is clearly displayed every time you bang out another hateful screed here on this forum. If either of these women were my sister, daughter or friend I would be very proud. They both threw their hats in the ring, won elections and now they represent the American people. What is it that you do besides throwing turds from the cheap seats?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your ignorance is clearly displayed every time you bang out another hateful screed here on this forum. If either of these women were my sister, daughter or friend I would be very proud. They both threw their hats in the ring, won elections and now they represent the American people. What is it that you do besides throwing turds from the cheap seats?
Jack my friend it's not just the GOP that don't like Harris

Democratic Party Rift: Sanders’ Supporters Do Not Like ‘Rising Star’ Harris (freebeacon.com)

Neither represent my beliefs and the old saying comes to mind==it's not who you know it's who you blow, of how far they go

Pointing out how corrupt your party is NOT throwing "turds from the cheap seats". It would also be a waste of time due to the fact that your party is up to its neck in bullshit, covered with it and reeking, nobody would even notice if someone tossed (to use your words) a "turd" being that they live off it.

Obviously attractive AND intelligent women scare the Q- righties to death ! hahahaha
Neither AOC or Harris qualifes as Attractive AND Intelligent.... but don't give up, I am sure your incoherent mumblings will get something right at some point in your life..... I think......

I mean, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.