• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

AOC wears Tax the Rich to MET Gala which cost 35,000 for her to get in and she didn't wear a mask.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The emblazoned message on the white fabric was bold, blood red and on brand: TAX THE RICH.

Progressive Democratic congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez used the Met Gala — the buzziest event in the New York glitterati calendar — to make a political statement by wearing a dress with the message splashed across the back.

The annual event at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art is the haunt of celebrities, designers, billionaires and various other members of the jet set that are willing to pay $35,000 a pop for the privilege to attend

AOC’s 'Tax the Rich' Dress Does the Talking at New York’s Met Gala (msn.com)

Gee can't believe she'd pay 25,000 to attend a Gala and not wear a mask.

Begs questions:

1. Did she accept a gift which is illegal or did she pay?

2. Did she use her position to get in, known as elitism?

3. Why wasn't she wearing a mask?

Bugsy McGurk

President
The emblazoned message on the white fabric was bold, blood red and on brand: TAX THE RICH.

Progressive Democratic congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez used the Met Gala — the buzziest event in the New York glitterati calendar — to make a political statement by wearing a dress with the message splashed across the back.

The annual event at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art is the haunt of celebrities, designers, billionaires and various other members of the jet set that are willing to pay $35,000 a pop for the privilege to attend

Begs questions:

She paid $35,000?

God of War

Governor

Begs questions:

She goes and gets to enjoy all the trappings of wealth while simultaneously pretending she's fighting the bourgeoisie. Nice job if you can get it - communist elite.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Don't know do you!
If the designer paid her way it better be in her next tax return
remember gifts to politicians?
Of course I don’t know. But I’m not the one yapping about the cost.

BTW, as our resident “CPA,” is it true that politicians must declare it as income when invited gratis to fundraisers? Can you provide the tax code citation for your sage tax law opinion?

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Was it an illegal gift? It's the MET GALA...You never got an invite? It's 35,000 to get in the door.
Another one with questions but no answers.

Kinda like the Fox Noise method of “reporting news” - just ask accusatory questions and leave them unanswered. Textbook innuendo.

;-)

Drumcollie

Of course I don’t know. But I’m not the one yapping about the cost.

BTW, as our resident “CPA,” is it true that politicians must declare it as income when invited gratis to fundraisers? Can you provide the tax code citation for your sage tax law opinion?

;-)
Translation: I don't know WTF I am talking about so let me send you on a wild goose chase.

What does it say about Ocasio-Cortez, that she would go to a fund raiser and not donate, and not wear a mask.

Don't be hatin' cuz I beat you to the outrage.

Drumcollie

Another one with questions but no answers.

Kinda like the Fox Noise method of “reporting news” - just ask accusatory questions and leave them unanswered. Textbook innuendo.

;-)
Translation: I go like I did with Cuomo...I am not allowed to be the one to decide this is a bad decision on Occasional-Cortex's part.