• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

AOC wears Tax the Rich to MET Gala which cost 35,000 for her to get in and she didn't wear a mask.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Translation: I don't know WTF I am talking about so let me send you on a wild goose chase.

What does it say about Ocasio-Cortez, that she would go to a fund raiser and not donate, and not wear a mask.

Don't be hatin' cuz I beat you to the outrage.
I don’t know what she donated, nor do I know if she wore a mask when not posing for pictures.

I leave concocting “facts” to you wingers, as you obsess about trivial things per the instructions of your cult leaders.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I don’t know what she donated, nor do I know if she wore a mask when not posing for pictures.

I leave concocting “facts” to you wingers, as you obsess about trivial things per the instructions of your cult leaders.
Wouldn't posing be the perfect time to wear a mask? She was wearing a statement dress, the mask would have been one too, but she chose another statement by not wearing the mask.

Missed opportunity or slap in the face to America?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Wouldn't posing be the perfect time to wear a mask? She was wearing a statement dress, the mask would have been one too, but she chose another statement by not wearing the mask.

Missed opportunity or slap in the face to America?
People who wear masks take their masks off when they pose for pics. You wouldn’t know this since you hang around with covidiots who don’t wear masks.

You’re welcome.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

So it's very possible she violated the law and we should investigate, right eh?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It ain't cheap. Can't believe she didn't know ethics rules. All she had to do was look on the P.J. when Trump was in office. Every lefty was posting ethics violation about Trump.
well, this is different for leftist

EatTheRich

President
She goes and gets to enjoy all the trappings of wealth while simultaneously pretending she's fighting the bourgeoisie. Nice job if you can get it - communist elite.
This illustrates the stark difference between her politics and communist politics. Her message is one of supplication to the elite she hobnobs with and pretends not to be one of and has as its aim soothing her own conscience. It runs directly counter to the communist aim of organizing the workers for their own liberation by fostering illusions that this kind of performative politics can become a substitute for class struggle.