• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Appears KJP is in a job above her pay grade and runs when she can't handle the heat

EatTheRich

President
She was so unfair to that Boko Haram guy when he disrupted her press conference by shouting over her and everyone else with bad-faith questions.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She was so unfair to that Boko Haram guy when he disrupted her press conference by shouting over her and everyone else with bad-faith questions.
Walking out is her normal reaction lately and when does she get indicted and tried for breaking the Law?

How long before her defense is it's because she's a gay muff diver?

I think you are onto something. Great idea. Although Sarah seems to be doing rather well in her current political role.
Actually you she is not doing "well".Lots of controversy, but it looks like she lost weight, but she is still a loud mouth.You should send her money ,help her out over her $19,000 in missing state money.

TBLee

Governor
Actually you she is not doing "well".Lots of controversy, but it looks like she lost weight, but she is still a loud mouth.You should send her money ,help her out over her $19,000 in missing state money.
WTF does her weight have to do with her job performance? THAT tells me everything I need to know about your thought process. How pathetic.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I think you are onto something. Great idea. Although Sarah seems to be doing rather well in her current political role.
I have always pictured you as a Sarah Huckleberry look alike and think alike…Glad to know that you are a fan of her’s. Her and her dad are involved in giving away Donald Trump coloring books to toddlers in order to indoctrinate them into Trumphood at age 2-5. What could go wrong…

TBLee

Governor
I have always pictured you as a Sarah Huckleberry look alike and think alike…Glad to know that you are a fan of her’s. Her and her dad are involved in giving away Donald Trump coloring books to toddlers in order to indoctrinate them into Trumphood at age 2-5. What could go wrong…
Ahh…..so you believe I look like Sarah? Why? This should be good….go….

TBLee

Governor
Maybe it’s that your commentary is a lot like hers. No offense TB….I thought you would be flattered. She’s a lotta woman with a snarky mouth…
Well….I will say I am a lotta woman, as a matter of fact…I am Superlee. With that being said I know exactly what your commentary meant. Just Jack being Jack. You apparently struggle with strong woman.

WTF does her weight have to do with her job performance? THAT tells me everything I need to know about your thought process. How pathetic.
Just talkin like trump and most of your GOP heroes.Wow, you Right Wing loud mouths like to dish it out but cry and moan when confronted.I despise Huckabee , weight or no

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well….I will say I am a lotta woman, as a matter of fact…I am Superlee. With that being said I know exactly what your commentary meant. Just Jack being Jack. You apparently struggle with strong woman.
i really like and admire strong women….Elonor Roosevelt, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Betty Ford, Kamala Harris, Pat Nixon, Nancy Reagan, and recently deceased Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor come to mind. Many of these women drove weak, sniveling right wingers crazy. But history will revere them for generations. Trumpists sent murderers to kill a few of them and their husbands.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Obese people down other people overweight

TBLee

Governor
Just talkin like trump and most of your GOP heroes.Wow, you Right Wing loud mouths like to dish it out but cry and moan when confronted.I despise Huckabee , weight or no
Nah…I prefer to allow your ignorance to speak loud and clear. Keep on keepin’ on.

TBLee

Governor
i really like and admire strong women….Elonor Roosevelt, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Betty Ford, Kamala Harris, Pat Nixon, Nancy Reagan, and recently deceased Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor come to mind. Many of these women drove weak, sniveling right wingers crazy. But history will revere them for generations. Trumpists sent murderers to kill a few of them and their husbands.
You be you Jack. I would expect you to fall in line. Of course, you always come to the forefront to do so. I do admire woman in general, once they provide me with a reason to do so. With that being said…..I am still anxiously awaiting for our Vice President to do so.