• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Approval of US leadership under Biden up worldwide

Bugsy McGurk

President
Just pointing out you guys are forced to post foreign polls because among Americans he's approaching dog poop levels.
So strange.

Biden’s US poll numbers are way better than Trump’s, but that’s not the thread topic.

The thread topic is Biden’s much higher poll numbers among other nations (except Russia, of course, in which Trump polls higher).

Any comment on the thread topic, now that I have explained it to you?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
From 30% to 49%.

Only one world power preferred Trump’s leadership over Biden’s. Which nation? You guessed it - Russia!

;-)

Who gives an eff what the world thinks

President Biden's approval rating in free fall, new national poll shows
Just 37% of Americans questioned in a Quinnipiac University survey say they approve of the job Biden’s doing as president,
President Biden's approval rating in free fall, new national poll shows (msn.com)

Poll shows Biden and Trump tied for 2024 presidential race (msn.com)

Let us guess that Biden is popular with Communist China who wants to attack Taiwan.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
So strange.

Biden’s US poll numbers are way better than Trump’s, but that’s not the thread topic.

The thread topic is Biden’s much higher poll numbers among other nations (except Russia, of course, in which Trump polls higher).

Any comment on the thread topic, now that I have explained it to you?
Correct about the topic. Can you explain why Biden polls well among those who hate us?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.