• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are Antifa and BLM terrorist organizations?

EatTheRich

President
Antifa, who claims that they are anti-fascist is the biggest fascist movement in a generation. The particular stupidity and ignorance that takes is astounding.

I think to declare them terrorist however is giving them far more credit then they deserve but at the same time, if they are coordinating these riots as the Feds suspect, I am not sure what else you would do to address them.
Golden Dawn is the biggest fascist movement around today. Antifa is a leftist movement, not a fascist one. If your objection to Antifa is that they silence the views of people preaching violent racial/political purges (like Proud Boys) by violence, it is ironic to call for the federal government to use violence to suppress their views.

Mick

The Right is always right
Golden Dawn is the biggest fascist movement around today. Antifa is a leftist movement, not a fascist one. If your objection to Antifa is that they silence the views of people preaching violent racial/political purges (like Proud Boys) by violence, it is ironic to call for the federal government to use violence to suppress their views.
Antifa is a terrorist organization. Their horrific actions are well documented.

EatTheRich

President
Antifa is a terrorist organization. Their horrific actions are well documented.
Agreed. And there should be workers’ militias to protect our interests against their attacks. I just don’t agree that the government should be in the business of designating organizations “terrorist.” That whole freedom of association thing.