• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

...are Senate republicans just stupid?

Figjam

Mayor
...the 3-stooges, demint, sessions and vitter are all "outraged" over their own lies and false statements about the Obama administration's immigration record :frusty: - which happens to be setting record deportation records. Nevertheless the 3-stooges ignore the facts and continue the republican pattern of self-obliteration prior to elections...

...and yet republicans "wonder" why they have no credibility...

http://www.thestatecolumn.com/south-carolina/demint-vitter-sessions-push-bill-to-ban-immigration-reform-lawsuits/

Sodak

Council Member
Yup - luv that record the O is setting............

Leave the barn door open.....

Horses get loose.........

Round up the horses [hmmm, wonder what the cost....]

Stick 'em back in the barn.........

Leave the barn door open.....

Horses get loose.........

Round up the horses [hmmm, wonder what the cost....]

Me thinks there's a pattern here.........

Someone should try closing the barn door next time they round up those horses.

Sodak

Council Member
I know, I know!!

But they're so busy rounding up all those e-legals, adding up their "scores"........

they just haven't time to figure out they shipped Jose back 3 times. :crazy:

Friday13

Governor
According to the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the number of illegal immigrants in South Carolina prisons has jumped more than 400 percent from 925 in 2003 to 3,750 in 2009. Over the same time period, Alabama’s incarcerations of illegal immigrants has risen over 300 percent and Arizona’s rose over 50 percent
Hmmm...and who was prez from 2001 - 2009? The one who didn't do the job on illegal immigration?

Five years ago, legislation was passed to build a 700-mile double-layer border fence along the southwest border. This is a promise that has not been kept. According to staff at the Department of Homeland Security, as of May 2011 just 5 percent of the double-layer fencing is complete, only 36.3 miles.
Cut Spending...AWK...Cut Spending! Just don't stop the wars and be sure that ridiculous, uber expensive, useless fence gets built!

rob11b

Council Member
...the 3-stooges, demint, sessions and vitter are all "outraged" over their own lies and false statements about the Obama administration's immigration record :frusty: - which happens to be setting record deportation records. Nevertheless the 3-stooges ignore the facts and continue the republican pattern of self-obliteration prior to elections...

...and yet republicans "wonder" why they have no credibility...

http://www.thestatecolumn.com/south-carolina/demint-vitter-sessions-push-bill-to-ban-immigration-reform-lawsuits/
No more so than Senate Democrats.

Tell me honestly, does either side deserve a pat on the back, or a kick in the ass?

Figjam

Mayor
...rob, they all act like spoiled children and they all have their share of distortions. These three are particularly partisan to a point of being anti-American in my opinion...

rob11b

Council Member
...rob, they all act like spoiled children and they all have their share of distortions. These three are particularly partisan to a point of being anti-American in my opinion...
Figgy, not being sarcastric here, only curious.

What constitutes being anti-American?

I ask only because Ive heard both sides throw it around so frequently as of late.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Yes they are. The 3 you named gotta be in the top 10 of stupid Senate Republicans,especially DeMint and Sessions.

smallstuff

Council Member
Apteryx- Why do you have to upset the E.U.C.R. with factual details. They want to be lied to and they want to lie to each other....let them live in their world besides I have another shipment of Rose Colored Glasses for them.

D

Doc

Totally unrelated, Fig, but is that your maneater in the picture for your avatar?

If so, looks like a decent "Boss!" Hope he or she keeps you in line!

politics is the name of the game... power, power, power... reminds me of some of the old movies showing the power struggles in the Roman Senate...

Remember the Romans: too many wars, corruption of politicians, moral decay, etc....

D

Doc

"Remember the Romans: too many wars, corruption of politicians, moral decay, etc...."

For way too long, the Romans attempted to "Rule the World," from a single, Imperial Capital. And, despite all of their advances in engineering, currency, warfare, construction, etc., EVENTUALLY, the "Barbarians" caught up to them (Often, after being "brought in to the Empire...") technologically.

Then, the "provinces" of the Empire, decided that the continual dysfunction of ROME was simply not their problem.

The CENTER could not hold.....

We have much in common with ROME. Let us hope that we do not follow their example in the long run....

Sodak

Council Member
It seems you may be correct.

Yes, indeed - you do seem to be having a problem understanding very simple facts. When doors are left open, the inmates escape.

Trying to take credit for rounding them up when you make no effort to keep them in the barn smacks of partisan stupidity.