• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are the Venezuelans sent to Martha’s Vineyard really “illegal” immigrants?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You mean the guy who had 48 of them die in a container truck in his jurisdiction Jack? Maybe he should stop wasting his time on this nonsense and see if he can keep the migrants on his watch alive, you feel me?

"Close by" as in "not on Martha's Vineyard," right Jack? They got them the f*ck out of there asap! You think that is "treating them with dignity?" Talk about "classy..."
Giant homes and wealth are not condusive to aiding migrants...not enough free space..see?

Spamature

President
You forgot the part where your coyote n chief shipped the illegals from Texas to FLA which is not a sanctuary state.

Why is Matha's Sanctuary exempt from Coyote Biden's open border policy?
Florida and Texas have no border policies because the border is the in the legal providence of the federal govt.

They are the coyotes in this case.

Bugsy McGurk

President
And by "in a way that makes most sense" you mean get them the f*ck away from the rich people asap, am I right?

Good, because there's plenty more where they came from. We'll see how much of a sanctuary they are when the number they get reaches six figures...

Nope. There’s also plenty of rich people on Cape Cod, where they took them. It’s quite close BTW - a narrow channel separates Cape Cod from Martha’s Vineyard.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Nope. There’s also plenty of rich people on Cape Cod, where they took them. It’s quite close BTW - a narrow channel separates Cape Cod from Martha’s Vineyard.
Yes it separates the billionaires from the multi-millionaires.

Jack4freedom

Governor
You mean the guy who had 48 of them die in a container truck in his jurisdiction Jack? Maybe he should stop wasting his time on this nonsense and see if he can keep the migrants on his watch alive, you feel me?

"Close by" as in "not on Martha's Vineyard," right Jack? They got them the f*ck out of there asap! You think that is "treating them with dignity?" Talk about "classy..."
They d

Those people were dumped off in a vacant lot at the height of tourists season at a resort town. The people there stepped up and fed, clothed, got them some beds in churches, and schools to sleep and got their kids safe places to play. They actually stepped up like true Christians and treated them with kindness and dignity. You can go on your little tap dance and try to make the people of MV the bad guys here until the cows come home like Tuck and Sean but we all know that’s a steaming pile of crap. The ass holes are DeSantis, Abbott and the slimy pack of scum they hired to demean and dehumanize these refugees. We know who acted like real Americans and who acted like the scum of the earth. We have the phony pamphlets full of lies that were given to these people to lure them into the planes. Hopefully soon everyone involved in this rotten scheme will be arrested…Keep on dancing champ…

Raoul_Luke

Nope. Areas of Cape Cod are far wealthier than areas of Martha’s Vineyard.

Don’t you feel silly with this nonsense?

Sheesh.
How many refugees did those "areas of Cape Cod" take into their zip codes? Yeah, it's zero.

Raoul_Luke

They d

Those people were dumped off in a vacant lot at the height of tourists season at a resort town. The people there stepped up and fed, clothed, got them some beds in churches, and schools to sleep and got their kids safe places to play. They actually stepped up like true Christians and treated them with kindness and dignity. You can go on your little tap dance and try to make the people of MV the bad guys here until the cows come home like Tuck and Sean but we all know that’s a steaming pile of crap. The ass holes are DeSantis, Abbott and the slimy pack of scum they hired to demean and dehumanize these refugees. We know who acted like real Americans and who acted like the scum of the earth. We have the phony pamphlets full of lies that were given to these people to lure them into the planes. Hopefully soon everyone involved in this rotten scheme will be arrested…Keep on dancing champ…
For about all of 24 hours. You okay with the Texas and Arizona border towns expelling theirs after 24 hours? Hell, that's all these Republican governors did - the exact same thing as the "good" people of Martha's Vineyard. But they are Republicans so it's "different" when they do it, am I right?

Jack4freedom

Governor
For about all of 24 hours. You okay with the Texas and Arizona border towns expelling theirs after 24 hours? Hell, that's all these Republican governors did - the exact same thing as the "good" people of Martha's Vineyard. But they are Republicans so it's "different" when they do it, am I right?
Oh boy, the old they just pickin on us cause we Republicans gag….Timeless! Thanks for sharing…

Raoul_Luke

Oh boy, the old they just pickin on us cause we Republicans gag….Timeless! Thanks for sharing…
You didn't answer the question Jack (which implies I was correct) - is it okay if the border towns expel their "refugees" because of a lack of capacity to deal with them or not?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Nah, just hypocrites Jack, just hypocrites.
A few months ago, the same people who are now cheering this DeSantis stunt were squawking about US Immigration service transporting asylum seeksers to Westchester County airport in a posh area north of New York City. Remember that? There were no allegations regarding these immigrants being lied to by Immigration agents and being dumped off in vacant lots by the Asylum seekers then. My guess is that they were sent to places where they could be provided with temporary housing and have quicker access to courts and legal representation than they would in places like South Texas where those courts were inundated and overwhelmed. So, as you see, it’s really Abbott and DeSantis who are really the hypocrites here. See what I’m sayin’?

Jack4freedom

Governor
You didn't answer the question Jack (which implies I was correct) - is it okay if the border towns expel their "refugees" because of a lack of capacity to deal with them or not?
Depending on the methods used, sure. Border towns and states have every right to petition US Immigration officials and work with them to relieve and resolve these problems. However what Abbott and DeSantis did in this case certainly seems to be a sleazy and illegal scheme carried out for purely political purposes.

Sending people to be dumped at Kamala Harris’ house at 6AM or to be dumped at a vacant lot in Martha’s Vineyard with Fox News crews nearby after lying to them and not coordinating with US Immigration authorities to make sure that there was food, shelter or access to courts or legal aid seems to be more of a cheap political stunt than a positive action for the citizens of Florida and Texas.

Also the fact that DeSantis took a million dollars or more of taxpayer funds from Florida, hired an air charter service from Oregon, sent them to Texas, then flew them to Florida then dumped them off in a vacant lot in MV speaks volumes about what these ass holes were really up to.

I question not only the legality of that scheme, but the logic of it. San Antonio Sheriffs department is investigating the legality of that right now, as well they should. Hopefully this will convince enough of the people of both Florida and Texas what a couple of scumbags these two truly are and they will be voted out!