• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are the Venezuelans sent to Martha’s Vineyard really “illegal” immigrants?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Depending on the methods used, sure. Border towns and states have every right to petition US Immigration officials and work with them to relieve and resolve these problems. However what Abbott and DeSantis did in this case certainly seems to be a sleazy and illegal scheme carried out for purely political purposes.

Sending people to be dumped at Kamala Harris’ house at 6AM or to be dumped at a vacant lot in Martha’s Vineyard with Fox News crews nearby after lying to them and not coordinating with US Immigration authorities to make sure that there was food, shelter or access to courts or legal aid seems to be more of a cheap political stunt than a positive action for the citizens of Florida and Texas.

Also the fact that DeSantis took a million dollars or more of taxpayer funds from Florida, hired an air charter service from Oregon, sent them to Texas, then flew them to Florida then dumped them off in a vacant lot in MV speaks volumes about what these ass holes were really up to.

I question not only the legality of that scheme, but the logic of it. San Antonio Sheriffs department is investigating the legality of that right now, as well they should. Hopefully this will convince enough of the people of both Florida and Texas what a couple of scumbags these two truly are and they will be voted out!
The feds act like there's no problem at the border Jack, so "working with" them to alleviate the overcrowding is a fools' errand (which, of course, is why you propose it).

Again, this is the sheriff who had about 50 "migrants" boil to death in a container on his watch. I think the migrants would be better off if he concerned himself with those who are there, rather than the ones who got away. But maybe that's just me...

Raoul_Luke

A few months ago, the same people who are now cheering this DeSantis stunt were squawking about US Immigration service transporting asylum seeksers to Westchester County airport in a posh area north of New York City. Remember that? There were no allegations regarding these immigrants being lied to by Immigration agents and being dumped off in vacant lots by the Asylum seekers then. My guess is that they were sent to places where they could be provided with temporary housing and have quicker access to courts and legal representation than they would in places like South Texas where those courts were inundated and overwhelmed. So, as you see, it’s really Abbott and DeSantis who are really the hypocrites here. See what I’m sayin’?
Yeah you are saying "democrats good, republicans bad." Same thing you say in virtually every post.

Jack4freedom

Governor
The feds act like there's no problem at the border Jack, so "working with" them to alleviate the overcrowding is a fools' errand (which, of course, is why you propose it).

Again, this is the sheriff who had about 50 "migrants" boil to death in a container on his watch. I think the migrants would be better off if he concerned himself with those who are there, rather than the ones who got away. But maybe that's just me...
The Feds have arrested and returned over 268,000 people back to Mexico in August 2022. So your assertion that they are acting like there is no problem is just more GOP political bullshit. I am all for state, local and federal authorities working together to solve these problems. However scumbag governors like Abbott, DeSantis and the idiot in Arizona would rather waste public funds on political stunts and jerk each other off on TV with the help of ass holes like Hannity and Carlson..

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah you are saying "democrats good, republicans bad." Same thing you say in virtually every post.
Are you upset that some people dare to challenge your: Republicans good Democrats bad crap that you and your imbecile sidekicks spew here hourly? You are cheering on the bullshit, wasteful, dehumanizing stunts pulled by DeSantis and Abbott….I think they are I’ll advised, childish, ineffective and illegal. I am for any effective plan to alleviate this problem legally and humanely whether it is conducted by Democrats, Republicans or Independents or better yet, all of the above working together. See what I’m sayin’?

Raoul_Luke

Are you upset that some people dare to challenge your: Republicans good Democrats bad crap that you and your imbecile sidekicks spew here hourly? You are cheering on the bullshit, wasteful, dehumanizing stunts pulled by DeSantis and Abbott….I think they are I’ll advised, childish, ineffective and illegal. I am for any effective plan to alleviate this problem legally and humanely whether it is conducted by Democrats, Republicans or Independents or better yet, all of the above working together. See what I’m sayin’?
I think you are "sayin" just let them all in and give them whatever they want, am I right?

Raoul_Luke

The Feds have arrested and returned over 268,000 people back to Mexico in August 2022. So your assertion that they are acting like there is no problem is just more GOP political bullshit. I am all for state, local and federal authorities working together to solve these problems. However scumbag governors like Abbott, DeSantis and the idiot in Arizona would rather waste public funds on political stunts and jerk each other off on TV with the help of ass holes like Hannity and Carlson..
The only way to "work together to solve these problems" is to pass legislation in Congress and get it signed by the POTUS. Remind me - which party is it that controls both houses of congress and the white house, will ya Jack? Thanks in advance...

God of War

Governor
How many people do you think world wide are entitled to enter our country beyond the 2 million that already have under Biden (they are IN this country)? When is enough is enough?

Jack4freedom

Governor
The only way to "work together to solve these problems" is to pass legislation in Congress and get it signed by the POTUS. Remind me - which party is it that controls both houses of congress and the white house, will ya Jack? Thanks in advance...
The Democrats control both houses of congress and the White House. What legislation do you propose?

Raoul_Luke

I am no expert on immigration policy however there does seem to be some problems down on the border which will require members of both parties to solve.
And as long as the Democrats, who appear to favor essentially open borders, are in control of Congress and the White House, "both parties" can't square that circle (unfortunately).

Jack4freedom

Governor
And as long as the Democrats, who appear to favor essentially open borders, are in control of Congress and the White House, "both parties" can't square that circle (unfortunately).
268,000 caught and detained on the border in one month (August 2022) does not indicate “open borders”. That’s just political hyperbole. I support cooperation between Federal, State and Local officials to help solve these issues. Right now it seems that finger pointing and political posturing is all that’s going on.