• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are the Venezuelans sent to Martha’s Vineyard really “illegal” immigrants?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nope. They are immigrants now here legally because the are entitled to apply for asylum.

So, DeSantis rounded up people in Texas who were here legally, lied to them, and then spent $12,000 per immigrant to fly them to Martha’s Vineyard.

Is such lunacy politically popular among the poorly educated GOP rabble? Of course. But it’s still lunacy.

Anyway, what SHOULD be done with immigrants who are here legally seeking asylum?

Spamature

President
Nope. They are immigrants now here legally because the are entitled to apply for asylum.

So, DeSantis rounded up people in Texas who were here legally, lied to them, and then spent $12,000 per immigrant to fly them to Martha’s Vineyard.

Is such lunacy politically popular among the poorly educated GOP rabble? Of course. But it’s still lunacy.

Anyway, what SHOULD be done with immigrants who are here legally seeking asylum?
Yeah it is stupid, but his GOPer supporters love the racism he exhibited.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Don't forget the flyers they were given and all the promises - so much like kidnapping ya know ! The righties on here sure do like dem sum human trafficking nowadays - they cheer and clap until their hands bleed. That poor, soon to be a minority class of racists....

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Have they had their hearings yet? If not they are undocumented migrants applying for asylum.

Raoul_Luke

About the lie-filled pamphlet used in the DeSantis kidnapping/human trafficking ploy…

But you raise a good point - what should be done with them while they await their case dismissals, I mean hearings? I would think we should send them to a "sanctuary" jurisdiction as soon as possible. What good is a "sanctuary" if it doesn't provide, well, refuge to, well, "refugees?"

Bugsy McGurk

President
But you raise a good point - what should be done with them while they await their case dismissals, I mean hearings? I would think we should send them to a "sanctuary" jurisdiction as soon as possible. What good is a "sanctuary" if it doesn't provide, well, refuge to, well, "refugees?"
Political games don’t solve the problem. No surprise there - the GOP can’t govern worth a damn. They just engage in sabotage. While the GOP rabble cheers.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Have they had their hearings yet? If not they are undocumented migrants applying for asylum.
So of course it’s perfectly legal to send planes and con artists like Perla and the gang to lie to them, promise them jobs, legal aid, housing and schools for their children to lure them on a plane, fly them a thousand miles away then dump them off on a sidewalk and take off, laughing all the way…..Right Raoul?

Did you know that there are over a million former refugees from Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela who are now proud American citizens living all over the state of Florida and throughout America? I wonder how they will think about Ronny’s little joke?

Raoul_Luke

Political games don’t solve the problem. No surprise there - the GOP can’t govern worth a damn. They just engage in sabotage. While the GOP rabble cheers.
So you are down with the hypocrisy of pretending that rejecting these refugees is actually just rejecting "Republican sabotage." They have certainly "sabotaged" the probity of the left with these "stunts." All these Democratic officials had to do was thank them for spending their taxpayers' money to pay for these desired diversity deliveries and go about the business of housing, feeding and educating them. That's all they had to do, and they blew it...

Bugsy McGurk

President
So you are down with the hypocrisy of pretending that rejecting these refugees is actually just rejecting "Republican sabotage." They have certainly "sabotaged" the probity of the left with these "stunts." All these Democratic officials had to do was thank them for spending their taxpayers' money to pay for these desired diversity deliveries and go about the business of housing, feeding and educating them. That's all they had to do, and they blew it...
Of course, that precisely what they are doing. You wingers just can’t stand it. Mass. warmly welcomed them and is taking care of them. Just like blue states throughout the country are doing. All while your cult leaders waste taxpayer money with their political stunts. Leaving you clapping like a trained seal.

Raoul_Luke

So of course it’s perfectly legal to send planes and con artists like Perla and the gang to lie to them, promise them jobs, legal aid, housing and schools for their children to lure them on a plane, fly them a thousand miles away then dump them off on a sidewalk and take off, laughing all the way…..Right Raoul?

Did you know that there are over a million former refugees from Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela who are now proud American citizens living all over the state of Florida and throughout America? I wonder how they will think about Ronny’s little joke?
I wonder what they will think of the Democrats who treated them like lepers.

Of course it is legal Jack - if the sanctuary jurisdictions don't want these refugees, then they shouldn't, well, be sanctuaries.

Who the f*ck is going to pay for their housing, legal aid & educations for their kids Jack? It's easy to be a "sanctuary" jurisdiction when you are 2000 miles from the border. All DeSantis is doing is making them put their money where their mouths are.

There's lots of ways the Democrats could have reacted to this "stunt" but only one that exposes them as hypocritical virtue signalers...and that's the one they chose. I don't know about you but I sure am laughing - at the left for completely blowing this opportunity to step up and walk their talk.

Raoul_Luke

Of course, that precisely what they are doing. You wingers just can’t stand it. Mass. warmly welcomed them and is taking care of them. Just like blue states throughout the country are doing. All while your cult leaders waste taxpayer money with their political stunts. Leaving you clapping like a trained seal.
The people of Martha's Vineyard took them into their homes and clothed and fed them? Um, no - they deported them to the mainland as fast as humanly possible. LOL!

Bugsy McGurk

President
The people of Martha's Vineyard took them into their homes and clothed and fed them? Um, no - they deported them to the mainland as fast as humanly possible. LOL!
Again, blue states take care of undocumented aliens and they do it in a way that makes most sense. I realize the DeSantis political stunt has been a flop and an enormous waste of taxpayer dollars, but you should still stop whining about how Mass. is taking care of those people. They’re getting it done. When blue states start flying them back to the red states governed by your favorite wackjobs, then you can start squawking.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I wonder what they will think of the Democrats who treated them like lepers.

Of course it is legal Jack - if the sanctuary jurisdictions don't want these refugees, then they shouldn't, well, be sanctuaries.

Who the f*ck is going to pay for their housing, legal aid & educations for their kids Jack? It's easy to be a "sanctuary" jurisdiction when you are 2000 miles from the border. All DeSantis is doing is making them put their money where their mouths are.

There's lots of ways the Democrats could have reacted to this "stunt" but only one that exposes them as hypocritical virtue signalers...and that's the one they chose. I don't know about you but I sure am laughing - at the left for completely blowing this opportunity to step up and walk their talk.
We‘ll see how it all plays out Raoul. There is a Sheriff down there in Texas investigating what those ass holes pulled. DeSantis is a scumbag. Virtue Signaling…..lol….you too…Those people in Martha’s Vineyard treated the immigrants with dignity, charity and hooked them up with immigration officials who immediately found suitable temporary housing for them close by. DeSantis treated them like cattle and dumped them at an address he told them was a shelter but really was an empty lot. Real funny and real classy, right Raoul? Guys like DeSantis and Abbott are your kind of people, not mine.

Raoul_Luke

We‘ll see how it all plays out Raoul. There is a Sheriff down there in Texas investigating what those ass holes pulled. DeSantis is a scumbag. Virtue Signaling…..lol….you too…Those people in Martha’s Vineyard treated the immigrants with dignity, charity and hooked them up with immigration officials who immediately found suitable temporary housing for them close by. DeSantis treated them like cattle and dumped them at an address he told them was a shelter but really was an empty lot. Real funny and real classy, right Raoul? Guys like DeSantis and Abbott are your kind of people, not mine.
You mean the guy who had 48 of them die in a container truck in his jurisdiction Jack? Maybe he should stop wasting his time on this nonsense and see if he can keep the migrants on his watch alive, you feel me?

"Close by" as in "not on Martha's Vineyard," right Jack? They got them the f*ck out of there asap! You think that is "treating them with dignity?" Talk about "classy..."

Raoul_Luke

Again, blue states take care of undocumented aliens and they do it in a way that makes most sense. I realize the DeSantis political stunt has been a flop and an enormous waste of taxpayer dollars, but you should still stop whining about how Mass. is taking care of those people. They’re getting it done. When blue states start flying them back to the red states governed by your favorite wackjobs, then you can start squawking.
And by "in a way that makes most sense" you mean get them the f*ck away from the rich people asap, am I right?

Good, because there's plenty more where they came from. We'll see how much of a sanctuary they are when the number they get reaches six figures...