• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are there paid operatives on political Message boards like Political Jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if so, who are they? Who do you think some of them are on Political JacK? I would say NCmusicman, as his posts usually follow the talking points for the Repubs. I haven't figured out who the Dem is, but I know at least one of them is on every message board, if not posting, at least monitoring what is posted. I know the paid operatives won't be answering this post truthfully.

justoffal

Senator
I think I can say with a fair amount of certitude that slate posting boards had them on more than one occasion.....hey speaking of operatives what about the occasional HLS fella/gal that may come by once in a while to see what they can drum up in the way of verbiage the qualifies for suspected Terrorist classification?

Jen

Senator
Oh, I would love to be a "paid operative".
But I wonder that too sometimes. I don't have any suspects though.

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
JuliefromOhio aka Julieboomer. Never an original thought, she posts unoriginal low level talking points in a spam-like manner.

And you are not an independent.

420th post!

Bo-4

Senator
And if so, who are they? Who do you think some of them are on Political JacK? I would say NCmusicman, as his posts usually follow the talking points for the Repubs. I haven't figured out who the Dem is, but I know at least one of them is on every message board, if not posting, at least monitoring what is posted. I know the paid operatives won't be answering this post truthfully.
I'm with Wulk.. and fat chance NC is paid in anything other than Jack Bucks (are you serious? ;-)

TomFitz

Mayor
I think it's quite likely. After all, the syndicator Rush Limbaugh uses hires actors to play fake callers on talk radio shows.

TomFitz

Mayor
No, you have to give the benefit of the doubt where it is due.

I've been reading NCMusicman's posts for years now (under several other screen names as well).

He REALLY IS that STUPID!!!!

He believes every half baked notion that comes out of his AM radio, and he trolls the trashiest of right wing blogs and believes all that too.

And he's got gold, guns and canned goods all buried in case the hoard comes for him (the hoard being either black, brown, Muslim or whatever, depending on who the voice in his AM radio tells him to be afraid of that day!)

mark14

Council Member
I think not here, too small an audience, but I supect that there are many on the internet. Some PACs need to spend money on "education" to keep their tax exempt status but so far as I know there is little accounting for where the money comes from or where it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.