• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are you convinced yet?

Boltlady

Mayor
Many of you probably still believe that the idea of the 'elites' of the NWO taking over control of the world is just a conspiracy theory. Have you looked around? You may have thought that you live in the'land of the free' and yet much of the country is shutting down which will cost a lot of people everything they've ever had. You are being required to stay put wherever you are and to not come within 6 feet of anybody. Even though severe psychological damage is becoming widespread, you could be arrested for giving somebody a hug no matter how badly they may need one. You are being threatened in many places if you dare congregate with people because of your religion. Oh yes, and the schools are closed too.

Even though many people will become desperate as they lose their ability to provide food for their families and may resort to stealing it, many states tried to keep you from being able to buy a gun to protect yourself. That is even while a lot of serious criminals are being let out of prison so they shouldn't get sick. We could go on about how the people of our country have been systematically pitted against each other as have those in other countries. Chaos has been slowly being created.

You could outline many other ways that we're being controlled but it's to protect us you say. There is this worldwide pandemic happening that could wind up killing millions of people if people don't do as they're being told. We're being given new numbers every day as this thing grows. It's true that we can factor in the actual number of dead if no-one or country has lied to us about what they actually died of. Then there are the vast numbers of cases of those who have been tested and shown to have contracted the virus. There are even more vast numbers that we have no way of knowing about beyond some vague suspicions. That makes it virtually impossible to have any sort of reliable projection when the 'facts' are pure conjecture. While some people do get really sick from this and a few even die from it, the percentages of how many that is keeps falling as more becomes known about the numbers.

The authorities don't like us comparing the potential devastation from this virus to the known devastation from the yearly flu. As deadly as the flu is every year to so many people, I personally have never met anybody who has never had the flu! Have you? Everybody has had it at some time or other. Our whole way of life has not been taken away from us during flu season.

It's about the control of us. When this too passes, you will see that we won't have quite as many freedoms left as we used to have. Will you start to be convinced then?

Days

Commentator
Many of you probably still believe that the idea of the 'elites' of the NWO taking over control of the world is just a conspiracy theory. Have you looked around? You may have thought that you live in the'land of the free' and yet much of the country is shutting down which will cost a lot of people everything they've ever had. You are being required to stay put wherever you are and to not come within 6 feet of anybody. Even though severe psychological damage is becoming widespread, you could be arrested for giving somebody a hug no matter how badly they may need one. You are being threatened in many places if you dare congregate with people because of your religion. Oh yes, and the schools are closed too.

Even though many people will become desperate as they lose their ability to provide food for their families and may resort to stealing it, many states tried to keep you from being able to buy a gun to protect yourself. That is even while a lot of serious criminals are being let out of prison so they shouldn't get sick. We could go on about how the people of our country have been systematically pitted against each other as have those in other countries. Chaos has been slowly being created.

You could outline many other ways that we're being controlled but it's to protect us you say. There is this worldwide pandemic happening that could wind up killing millions of people if people don't do as they're being told. We're being given new numbers every day as this thing grows. It's true that we can factor in the actual number of dead if no-one or country has lied to us about what they actually died of. Then there are the vast numbers of cases of those who have been tested and shown to have contracted the virus. There are even more vast numbers that we have no way of knowing about beyond some vague suspicions. That makes it virtually impossible to have any sort of reliable projection when the 'facts' are pure conjecture. While some people do get really sick from this and a few even die from it, the percentages of how many that is keeps falling as more becomes known about the numbers.

The authorities don't like us comparing the potential devastation from this virus to the known devastation from the yearly flu. As deadly as the flu is every year to so many people, I personally have never met anybody who has never had the flu! Have you? Everybody has had it at some time or other. Our whole way of life has not been taken away from us during flu season.

It's about the control of us. When this too passes, you will see that we won't have quite as many freedoms left as we used to have. Will you start to be convinced then?
You know, it is the shadow-lands, it is the grey area of law, it is similar to when FDR shut down all the banks so that everyone's gold could be confiscated... the Constitution gives no such authority to the president to do that. And right now, it is like that, a pastor was just arrested for holding service; and the Constitution explicitly states that faiths have the right to congregate, and that that right shall not be taken away... and they arrested this pastor for doing exactly what the Constitution says he has the right to do. When laws are written that flagrantly violate the Constitution, those are called illegal laws, like the Federal Reserve Act. And those laws are always justified by an emergency or a crisis.

My son works for Office Max. Office Max is deemed an essential business, because it sells water and medicines. Okay, but my barber is not essential, and my hair is getting really long, so this feels like living in a city under siege... to me. But now look at this, my son has to carry around this document that states he is working for an essential service; in case the local police question him for going to work. That is a legal document providing him cover from an illegal law. Would if he loses his document? Our very existence here has become a crime. I have no such document, is it now illegal for me to go around to businesses looking for a job? I don't know, but that is how I used to look for work, American businesses used to put "help wanted" signs in their windows; is that against the new illegal laws? No one knows. No one knows what the hell is going on. Shadow-lands.

We are being incarcerated in our homes and we have not commited a crime.

Boltlady

Mayor
You know, it is the shadow-lands, it is the grey area of law, it is similar to when FDR shut down all the banks so that everyone's gold could be confiscated... the Constitution gives no such authority to the president to do that. And right now, it is like that, a pastor was just arrested for holding service; and the Constitution explicitly states that faiths have the right to congregate, and that that right shall not be taken away... and they arrested this pastor for doing exactly what the Constitution says he has the right to do. When laws are written that flagrantly violate the Constitution, those are called illegal laws, like the Federal Reserve Act. And those laws are always justified by an emergency or a crisis.

My son works for Office Max. Office Max is deemed an essential business, because it sells water and medicines. Okay, but my barber is not essential, and my hair is getting really long, so this feels like living in a city under siege... to me. But now look at this, my son has to carry around this document that states he is working for an essential service; in case the local police question him for going to work. That is a legal document providing him cover from an illegal law. Would if he loses his document? Our very existence here has become a crime. I have no such document, is it now illegal for me to go around to businesses looking for a job? I don't know, but that is how I used to look for work, American businesses used to put "help wanted" signs in their windows; is that against the new illegal laws? No one knows. No one knows what the hell is going on. Shadow-lands.

We are being incarcerated in our homes and we have not commited a crime.
The truth of all of this is what led me to write my post. It strikes me as ridiculous that it was moved to this 'Controversial' forum since practically everything posted in the Political forum is pure speculation or some form of bitching about 'what is'. It's just an example of what I was getting at. People can't bring themselves to recognize what is really going on.

BTW my company has provided our employees with a letter to carry explaining that we're an essential business too. If they want those trucks to keep delivering things they need bolts from time to time In fact I understand that the people that worked on the Comfort ship needed us for a few things. It's hard for us to get stuff right now though.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler

And who all's in on the whole thing? They're almost not even trying to hide it anymore.

Boltlady

Mayor
View attachment 50060

How many people are looking, researching, thinking? Not nearly enough, I fear.
If enough ever do, the fit will hit the shan. Don't count on it.
The scariest things to me is how obvious all of this is and yet supposedly intelligent, well educated people are among the lemmings. They find it easier to follow wherever they're led than to do their own thinking.

:(

Boltlady

Mayor

And who all's in on the whole thing? They're almost not even trying to hide it anymore.
The 5,000 members of the CFR.

Boltlady

Mayor

Good reading:

www.transcend.org/tms/2018/02/wikileaks-exposes-how-council-on-foreign-relations-controls-most-all-mainstream-media/

Days

Commentator
View attachment 50060

How many people are looking, researching, thinking? Not nearly enough, I fear.
If enough ever do, the fit will hit the shan. Don't count on it.
I mean, c'mon, they have been working on the SARS strain forever, and out they come with a new strain and then pretend they don't know what it is. Or that there is no treatment for it. Even going so far as to question whether it is a flu virus, just to carry on this farce that mother nature popped up a brand new virus that we have never seen before. Total BS. This is SARS all over again, a little more contagious, but a lot less harmful than the previous SARS. And like your graphic says, we have treatment for it and it is readily available:

https://www.politicaljack.com/attachments/covidcure-png.50060/

Last edited:

Boltlady

Mayor
I mean, c'mon, they have been working on the SARS strain forever, and out they come with a new strain and then pretend they don't know what it is. Or that there is no treatment for it. Even going so far as to question whether it is a flu virus, just to carry on this farce that mother nature popped up a brand new virus that we have never seen before. Total BS. This is SARS all over again, a little more contagious, but a lot less harmful than the previous SARS. And like your graphic says, we have treatment for it and it is readily available:

Another thing that I get a kick out of is the fact that they keep saying all will be well once we get a vaccine for it. They have also said that the virus is very much akin to the common cold virus. Unless I've missed it, they have never been able to come up with a vaccine for the common cold. People keep forgetting that part. :)

PanDEMic

The elitists' planned panic is more proof about the inadequacy of Orwell's 1984. Because the captives of academia are taught recitation rather than logic, no one is left even intelligent enough to ask why that book was allowed to be published and promoted if it told what was going on.

In the distracting false-dystopia decoy, Big Brother is obeyed out of fear of punishment or out of self-serving conformity. No one thinks he is being helped or protected by a big brother, as the term is used in real life. So the Deep State oligarchy can get away with this if it says it is for our own good and that they know better than we do what that is.

PanDEMic

The elitists' planned panic is more proof about the inadequacy of Orwell's 1984. Because the captives of academia are taught recitation rather than logic, no one is left even intelligent enough to ask why that book was allowed to be published and promoted if it told what was going on.

In the distracting false-dystopia decoy, Big Brother is obeyed out of fear of punishment or out of self-serving conformity. No one thinks he is being helped or protected by a big brother, as the term is used in real life. So the Deep State oligarchy can get away with this if it says it is for our own good and that they know better than we do what that is.
1984 was in fact 1948 and about Communism. Plus, have you never noticed how 'they' always tell us what they are about to do, usually from Hollywood' before they do it?

Boltlady

Mayor
1984 was in fact 1948 and about Communism. Plus, have you never noticed how 'they' always tell us what they are about to do, usually from Hollywood' before they do it?
You're quite right. Almost every major paradigm change is preceded by a book and/or movie. Is it coincidence, precognitive or simply a playbook when it happens. Did you happen to see my post called A Game to Play? I posted it Thursday at 1:47 PM on the Political Forum and nobody responded at all. I would have thought it would have been fodder for discussion but I was wrong.

I posted part of a piece about a game that had been developed by the Navy War College and was played last September. Within the part that I posted there is a link that goes to the actual PDF from the college that describes the whole thing. The game itself exactly describes the world scenario that we are all living now. It's quite an example of what you've just said about them telling us what they're going to do.

BTW, my best wishes toward your PM. I hope for your sake and the world's that he will be alright. I really hope that whatever he's dealing with has been caused by natural circumstances.

Jen

Senator

I wouldn't even consider putting any more than my very surface and unserious thoughts on this forum. By now it is dangerous for anyone to do that.

But I will say this. We have given up every freedom we have without any more than a pathetic whimper. That tells whoever is in charge everything they want to know.

You're quite right. Almost every major paradigm change is preceded by a book and/or movie. Is it coincidence, precognitive or simply a playbook when it happens. Did you happen to see my post called A Game to Play? I posted it Thursday at 1:47 PM on the Political Forum and nobody responded at all. I would have thought it would have been fodder for discussion but I was wrong.

I posted part of a piece about a game that had been developed by the Navy War College and was played last September. Within the part that I posted there is a link that goes to the actual PDF from the college that describes the whole thing. The game itself exactly describes the world scenario that we are all living now. It's quite an example of what you've just said about them telling us what they're going to do.

BTW, my best wishes toward your PM. I hope for your sake and the world's that he will be alright. I really hope that whatever he's dealing with has been caused by natural circumstances.
I'll look tomorrow 'Lady - too tired now - and I shall respond xxx

It was because of all those flus; Bird Flu, Swine flu, Ebola and on and on that I knew they were going to get us with a virus, real, manufactured or imaginary, it makes no difference - all generations since the '70s are incapable of thinking for themselves having been indoctrinated as opposed to educated ( well you know what i mean) - they believe unquestioned so 'they' have got us because the narrative is that everyone, especially your loved ones, are the enemy.

We are well and truly kippered ( fuc'ked)