• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are you proud to be a Republican?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I have nothing to be ashamed of
Gee @Dawg I was only defending you from the scurilous implication that you were actually a Republican. It's just a coincidence that you never post anything condemning any republican misdeeds. I'd never ask you why that is the case. Why? Because it's your right to post whatever you feel like posting.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Gee @Dawg I was only defending you from the scurilous implication that you were actually a Republican. It's just a coincidence that you never post anything condemning any republican misdeeds. I'd never ask you why that is the case. Why? Because it's your right to post whatever you feel like posting.
That's a pure leftist lie
I have many post condemning Republicans

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
That's a pure leftist lie
I have many post condemning Republicans
Sorry @Dawg - I must have missed them. You wouldn't happen to have links to any of these posts would you? I'd be VERY interested in reading any of your words condemning republicans. I think we all would.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1st amendment has nothing to do with it.
Many Republicans changed their registration to Independent when they saw through Trump ...even though they voted for him twice.
I registered long before Trump and surely to hell you don't think I'm as trained as you the zoo animal to vote for Hillary and Joe

Spamature

President
Complete bullshit. On the one hand one would countenance storming the capital, and then try and pretend it away. On the other hand another one would countenance the piecemeal degradation of our society into abject violence, rioting, the looting and destruction of the works of one's neighbor, open violence and the elevation of the indolent and this evening and the lazy to some level of prominence
No. This has to stop, because it never should have started in the first place.
The Democratic Party was not part of the 2020 violence. Any act of any random protestor for what ever reason is smeared on the Democrats. If that is the case then go all the way, blame both sides, and say it was the Republicans who torture murdered Floyd in the streets. Because if you are going to blame the Democratic Party for the riots then you have to blame for Republicans for the motive.

In other words, lie about both sides equally, not just one side.

The truth is that Jan 6th was carried out by THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

From the planning to the attack itself, this act was SOLELY the doing of the REPUBLICAN PARTY.

From the Republican POTUS to sitting Republican Party members of the legislature, to the Republican street gang, he told to stand down and stand ready.

Boop. Easy peasy.

Speak the truth Democrats and Republicans wallow in it like the pigs they are. Tax cuts for the uber wealthy are forced on them by the billionaires that own all of them
That article is false and stupid on its face, of course the rich benefit from lifting the SALT cap but the middle class benefit more.

That's a really stupid article

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The fact is that those making more money are taxed more than once...correct? So first they pay taxes to the state and then to the feds on the same amount of money.
Yet leftist condemn repubs for tax cuts and now suck up to leftist doing the same

Hypocrite often

You can tell that they are all ashamed about being republicans - hardly any of them will even to admit to being one. They'll call themselves things like "Independent", Libertarian" or "Former Democrat" yet they won't condemn a single thing that any republican does and won't give credit for anything good that the democrats do.

These people are exactly like a garbage man calling himself a sanitation engineer or a pedophile calling himself a youth councilor.

Republicans are scum. Even Republicans know this.
+1

They understand ascribing to a group that is worshiping a man isn't good for any image

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sorry @Dawg - I must have missed them. You wouldn't happen to have links to any of these posts would you? I'd be VERY interested in reading any of your words condemning republicans. I think we all would.
There're not hard to find
You posted the lie
Now prove your lie