• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are you proud to be a Republican?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

You can tell that they are all ashamed about being republicans - hardly any of them will even to admit to being one. They'll call themselves things like "Independent", Libertarian" or "Former Democrat" yet they won't condemn a single thing that any republican does and won't give credit for anything good that the democrats do.

These people are exactly like a garbage man calling himself a sanitation engineer or a pedophile calling himself a youth councilor.

Republicans are scum. Even Republicans know this.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You can tell that they are all ashamed about being republicans - hardly any of them will even to admit to being one. They'll call themselves things like "Independent", Libertarian" or "Former Democrat" yet they won't condemn a single thing that any republican does and won't give credit for anything good that the democrats do.

These people are exactly like a garbage man calling himself a sanitation engineer or a pedophile calling himself a youth councilor.

And yet Republican pols think they have to embrace all the craziness and conspiracies to keep the vote of their base. You think they'd all be proud of their only accomplishment, giving tax cuts to the uber-wealthy.

PNWest

And yet Republican pols think they have to embrace all the craziness and conspiracies to keep the vote of their base. You think they'd all be proud of their only accomplishment, giving tax cuts to the uber-wealthy.
Just look at today's GOP pols - it is no effort at all for this scum to embrace thecraziness and conspiracies. They wallow in it like the pigs that they are. The tax cuts for the uber-wealthy are forced on them by the billionaires that OWN them.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Just look at today's GOP pols - it is no effort at all for this scum to embrace thecraziness and conspiracies. They wallow in it like the pigs that they are. The tax cuts for the uber-wealthy are forced on them by the billionaires that OWN them.
And isn't that a definition of fascism - govt and business aligned?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Boop. Easy peasy.

Speak the truth Democrats and Republicans wallow in it like the pigs they are. Tax cuts for the uber wealthy are forced on them by the billionaires that own all of them

PNWest

Boop. Easy peasy.

Speak the truth Democrats and Republicans wallow in it like the pigs they are. Tax cuts for the uber wealthy are forced on them by the billionaires that own all of them
Both parties are not the same. The Democrats are like a bad bout of food poisoning. The Republicans are like Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer. All in all the Democrats are almost always the lesser of the two evils.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Except we never hear you condemning neo-nazis and white supremacists. Isn't that the stance of today's Republican, to tolerate, even embrace them?
Nor do leftist condemn Antifa or BLM even when they burn down city blocks leaving people with no where to shop for what they need to survive, leftist embrace them.

Nov 2022 is going to be Biden's fault

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Both parties are not the same. The Democrats are like a bad bout of food poisoning. The Republicans are like Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer. All in all the Democrats are almost always the lesser of the two evils.
Complete bullshit. On the one hand one would countenance storming the capital, and then try and pretend it away. On the other hand another one would countenance the piecemeal degradation of our society into abject violence, rioting, the looting and destruction of the works of one's neighbor, open violence and the elevation of the indolent and and the lazy to some level of prominence

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Anyway, the article above clearly points out that the Democrats are absolutely willing to give and maintain tax cuts to the rich and Uber rich. Where's your call out that there are pancreatic cancer too?

PNWest

Anyway, the article above clearly points out that the Democrats are absolutely willing to give and maintain tax cuts to the rich and Uber rich. Where's your call out that there are pancreatic cancer too?
You sound like our most prolific poster here questioning which topics I choose to post about.

I'll post on whatever topics I find worthy. Feel free to do the same.

PS: A Jonah Goldberg opinion piece? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You sound like our most prolific poster here questioning which topics I choose to post about.

I'll post on whatever topics I find worthy. Feel free to do the same.

PS: A Jonah Goldberg opinion piece? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I didn't question. I just exploded it with fact. You can pretend all the live long day that reality is something other than what it is...

PNWest

I didn't question. I just exploded it with fact. You can pretend all the live long day that reality is something other than what it is...
Pot meet kettle - bye Phil. Enjoy your Jonah Goldberg.

PNWest

Are you proud to be a Republican?
As far as I know @Dawg claims that he is NOT a Republican. I think that you can see from this thread how right I was in post #2