• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are you ready for all the election fraud/stolen election claims coming ASAP?

Stealing @RickWA's self awareness bullshit now? Are you running low on your Mueller crap?
1) I have been talking about the complete lack of self awareness of the left for years. If @RickWA is also doing that is just because he is wise.

2) Mueller crap? The entire Meuller investigation was crap, an investigation by the former head of the FBI, into something the FBI helped make up. The funniest part, knowing it was complete bullshit, he did not even familiarize himself with his own report before testifying........

You must be so proud.

DNC email hack, thousands of GRU social media accounts and now Putin's pal saying "yup, we interfered".
The Russians didn't hack the DNC, those dangerous Facebook ads amounted to nothing (Brennan suppressed the stuff that was to help Clinton)......

and Putin's Pal.:rolleyes:...... Putin is smart former KGB Agent, he knows his "pals" saying stuff like that will have people doubting the outcomes of elections, Putin never gave a shit about who won, it was about havoc and disruption.

You Useful Idiots fall for it every f-cking time. If Putin ever laughs, it is at Democrats.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
If hacking had changed votes how did the hand recount come out with the same numbers?
Your question is irrelevant to what I posted and then the misinformation you tried to push from the article. You said the article said there have been "no incidents of hacking" when it actually says "no reports of"...there is a difference.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The Russians didn't hack the DNC, those dangerous Facebook ads amounted to nothing (Brennan suppressed the stuff that was to help Clinton)......

and Putin's Pal.:rolleyes:...... Putin is smart former KGB Agent, he knows his "pals" saying stuff like that will have people doubting the outcomes of elections, Putin never gave a shit about who won, it was about havoc and disruption.

You Useful Idiots fall for it every f-cking time. If Putin ever laughs, it is at Democrats.
So who would I believe? You or the heads of our intelligence agencies? Even Trump finally admitted it probably was the Russians. You, Assange and Putin say it wasn't the Russians. Hilarious.

A bipartisan senate hearing decided that Putin was working to help Trump. You say they weren't.

We have no idea if the social media accounts had any impact. The fact remains that they tried.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your question is irrelevant to what I posted and then the misinformation you tried to push from the article. You said the article said there have been "no incidents of hacking" when it actually says "no reports of"...there is a difference.
If the hand recount hadn't matched the machine count, there would be a report.

You can play semantics all you like, but try to address the facts.

EatTheRich

President
Have we ever seen (in more than 1 state, mind you) a candidate declared the winner by a wide margin, at midnight, only to then have that candidate be declared the loser, after just enough votes come pouring in (ratio of 10 to 1) at 3:00 AM ? Yup. We saw that happen to Trump in 2020. Have we ever seen that happen to a Demcorat > Nope.

Now you know why > If a right winger wins it was a free fair election, & if a right winger loses, it was election fraud. Got it ?
Trump was not declared the winner by any mainstream news agency, state election board in any key swing state, or election forecasting organization. It was widely known that in-person votes would skew toward Trump and absentee votes would skew toward Biden since Biden encouraged absentee voting in order to protect people from needless infection with a deadly virus while Trump discouraged absentee voting to create a spurious appearance of victory early on election night no matter how many might die as a result.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1) I have been talking about the complete lack of self awareness of the left for years. If @RickWA is also doing that is just because he is wise.

2) Mueller crap? The entire Meuller investigation was crap, an investigation by the former head of the FBI, into something the FBI helped make up. The funniest part, knowing it was complete bullshit, he did not even familiarize himself with his own report before testifying........

You must be so proud.
You've been posting "self awareness" since 2020. Rick started that in 2014. Clearly, one of you is parroting the other.

The investigation was started by Trump's DOJ.

For a crap investigation....

Here Are All of the Indictments, Guilty Pleas and Convictions From Robert Mueller's Investigation
Along with a team of experienced prosecutors and attorneys, the former FBI director has indicted, convicted or gotten guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies, including top advisers to President Trump, Russian spies and hackers with ties to the Kremlin.

The indictment also named two shell companies and 13 Russian nationals, including Yevgeniy Prigozhin, who has been nicknamed “Putin’s chef” for his ties to the Russian president.

Mueller Investigation: All of the Guilty Pleas, Indictments | Time

You've been posting "self awareness" since 2020. Rick started that in 2014. Clearly, one of you is parroting the other.

The investigation was started by Trump's DOJ.

For a crap investigation....

Here Are All of the Indictments, Guilty Pleas and Convictions From Robert Mueller's Investigation
Along with a team of experienced prosecutors and attorneys, the former FBI director has indicted, convicted or gotten guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies, including top advisers to President Trump, Russian spies and hackers with ties to the Kremlin.

The indictment also named two shell companies and 13 Russian nationals, including Yevgeniy Prigozhin, who has been nicknamed “Putin’s chef” for his ties to the Russian president.

Mueller Investigation: All of the Guilty Pleas, Indictments | Time
I know it's a foreign concept for you but unlike Democrats we are allowed our own thoughts. Regardless, the fact still remains, Democrats/Left, you and your cohorts have ZERO self-awareness.

WOW...Mueller very bravely indicted a bunch of people who will never see the inside of a court room, totally worth the money spent on the phony story that the duly elected POTUS was an agent of a foreign Gov't.....

You are sad.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Have we ever seen (in more than 1 state, mind you) a candidate declared the winner by a wide margin, at midnight, only to then have that candidate be declared the loser, after just enough votes come pouring in (ratio of 10 to 1) at 3:00 AM ? Yup. We saw that happen to Trump in 2020. Have we ever seen that happen to a Demcorat > Nope.

Now you know why > If a right winger wins it was a free fair election, & if a right winger loses, it was election fraud. Got it ?
In what state was Trump declared the winner at midnight and then have that candidate lose?

How about Florida in 2000? In 2020, none.

So who would I believe? You or the heads of our intelligence agencies? Even Trump finally admitted it probably was the Russians. You, Assange and Putin say it wasn't the Russians. Hilarious.

A bipartisan senate hearing decided that Putin was working to help Trump. You say they weren't.

We have no idea if the social media accounts had any impact. The fact remains that they tried.
Well considering just recently in American History 50 former intelligence people signed onto a letter stating that Hunters Laptop had the "earmarks of Russian Disinformation" in order to help the FBI suppress the story.

Also considering since 2016 our FBI, CIA, DOJ, members of Congress (mainly from one party) and our MSM have been openly lying about a number of things..... putting faith in anything they say is just idiocy, which of course is useful to the regime if ya get my drift....

Not only me Assange and Putin that stated it, even the guys who ran the server wouldn't swear to it under oath that it was the Russians, tell me genius, why do ya think that is?

Huggy Bear....hysterical, the FBI named them because it fit the story they made up and again....Useful idiots fall for it and are still defending it....

pathetic

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I know it's a foreign concept for you but unlike Democrats we are allowed our own thoughts. Regardless, the fact still remains, Democrats/Left, you and your cohorts have ZERO self-awareness.

WOW...Mueller very bravely indicted a bunch of people who will never see the inside of a court room, totally worth the money spent on the phony story that the duly elected POTUS was an agent of a foreign Gov't.....

You are sad.
It was an investigation into whether or not there was a reason to accuse Trump of encouraging Putin's interference. You don't think there was. Even though there were over a hundred contacts between Trump campaign folks and Russian officials.
I know you will claim that happened before, but it didn't.

Whether or not we can force any of them to appear in court isn't the issue. It is that there was enough evidence to indict them. There was. The Senate agreed that the Russian effort was driven by a desire to help Trump. We'll never know if Carter Page delivered a message to Putin that Trump would be willing to toss sanctions when he met with the Russian Deputy Prime Minister.

I never know if I should admire the willingness of them to keep lying or be horrified. Please see the part below about Carter Page, after everthing we have learned since 2017, apparently when all else fails just double down on the lying bullshit.

It was an investigation into whether or not there was a reason to accuse Trump of encouraging Putin's interference. You don't think there was. Even though there were over a hundred contacts between Trump campaign folks and Russian officials.
I know you will claim that happened before, but it didn't.

Whether or not we can force any of them to appear in court isn't the issue. It is that there was enough evidence to indict them. There was. The Senate agreed that the Russian effort was driven by a desire to help Trump. We'll never know if Carter Page delivered a message to Putin that Trump would be willing to toss sanctions when he met with the Russian Deputy Prime Minister.
BULLSHIT.

It was to undermine and remove a duly elected POTUS. The Insurnance Policy bought to you by the DNC and the FBI.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Link

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well considering just recently in American History 50 former intelligence people signed onto a letter stating that Hunters Laptop had the "earmarks of Russian Disinformation" in order to help the FBI suppress the story.

Also considering since 2016 our FBI, CIA, DOJ, members of Congress (mainly from one party) and our MSM have been openly lying about a number of things..... putting faith in anything they say is just idiocy, which of course is useful to the regime if ya get my drift....

Not only me Assange and Putin that stated it, even the guys who ran the server wouldn't swear to it under oath that it was the Russians, tell me genius, why do ya think that is?

Huggy Bear....hysterical, the FBI named them because it fit the story they made up and again....Useful idiots fall for it and are still defending it....

pathetic
So you are saying the NYPost article was suppressed in 2020? It is now 2022 and we still have nothing from the laptop that indicated a crime by Joe Biden. The salacious stuff about Hunter being a crack head, whore monger and drunk were irrelevant, but if you wanted to read about it there were articles in media all over the place.

Did the mysterious laptop, delivered to Rudy Giuliani by a legally blind computer guy who couldn't identify who dropped it off and published by a right wing rag that refused to allow other media have access to the copy of the hard drive.

You knew that, but continue to act like the laptop was a good reason to vote for Trump. It wasn't.

"Mainly from one party"? Why lie? Mitch McConnell was majority leader when the senate hearing was done. It was mostly republicans.

The guys who ran the server? Who in hell are you talking about? All sources with any real knowledge of the facts discovered in evaluating the server logs and contents of the disc drives have told you the Russians hacked the server systems. What they couldn't guarantee is that there was evidence that the email extracted to a file were ever copied off of the system by anyone.

So you think they went to the trouble of extracting the email, compressed that email into a file and then left it there....and someone else copied the email and sent it to Assange.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I never know if I should admire the willingness of them to keep lying or be horrified. Please see the part below about Carter Page, after everthing we have learned since 2017, apparently when all else fails just double down on the lying bullshit.

BULLSHIT.

It was to undermine and remove a duly elected POTUS. The Insurnance Policy bought to you by the DNC and the FBI.
Cuz you say so in bolded letters with a large font?

So you are saying the NYPost article was suppressed in 2020? It is now 2022 and we still have nothing from the laptop that indicated a crime by Joe Biden. The salacious stuff about Hunter being a crack head, whore monger and drunk were irrelevant, but if you wanted to read about it there were articles in media all over the place.

Did the mysterious laptop, delivered to Rudy Giuliani by a legally blind computer guy who couldn't identify who dropped it off and published by a right wing rag that refused to allow other media have access to the copy of the hard drive.

You knew that, but continue to act like the laptop was a good reason to vote for Trump. It wasn't.

"Mainly from one party"? Why lie? Mitch McConnell was majority leader when the senate hearing was done. It was mostly republicans.

The guys who ran the server? Who in hell are you talking about? All sources with any real knowledge of the facts discovered in evaluating the server logs and contents of the disc drives have told you the Russians hacked the server systems. What they couldn't guarantee is that there was evidence that the email extracted to a file were ever copied off of the system by anyone.

So you think they went to the trouble of extracting the email, compressed that email into a file and then left it there....and someone else copied the email and sent it to Assange.
It's sad you still even try and argue this. It is documented what happened to the NY Post, it is known that the only time the MSM covered the Hunter Laptop was as "Russian Disinformation" and we also know now FOR A FACT
that the FBI leaned on Social Media companies to do the same. WE also know the 50 former intelligence officials lied and were more than willingly to do so.

The ENTIRE TIME of course the FBI knew it was NOT Russian Disinformation and worked to kill any investigation into it for fear it would hurt the candidate they chose for the country, awfully nice of them :rolleyes:

Yet here you are like the good Regime stooge you are trying to tell people differently. Your party is outragesously corrupt they have done NOTHING but lie to the country since Trump said he was going to run for President, the Insurance policy that is continuing to this day.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your BS you posted

Glad you believe Shaffer
Be specific. Here is what I posted. What do you want a link to.