• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are you ready for the riots?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I watched the one where he shot 2 people.
They were trying to stop and active shooter fleeing the scene.
He shot them too.

As for his fear, I bet most people who shoot up a Walmart or Mosque are afraid when they flee the scene too.
Ah, so you saw him fall, one guy kick him, another hit him with a skateboard and the third come at him with a gun. All while people yell get him..etc

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Would it have been wrong for an armed protestor to have killed Rittenhouse as he approached them while fleeing because they were afraid of an armed gunman who has previously shot someone ?
Dunno. Jury has a tough call.

Spamature

President
Ah, so you saw him fall, one guy kick him, another hit him with a skateboard and the third come at him with a gun. All while people yell get him..etc
Do you support the idea that it would have been self-defense if Sirhan Sirhan had shot and killed Rosie Greer in his effort to escape the Ambassador Hotel ?

How about the mob that captured the Night Stalker ?

Because the right to get away with your crime is not a right I am familiar with.

write on

Senator
Dunno. Jury has a tough call.
Ask yourself these questions.

Why did a 17 y/o cross state lines to confront the protesters with a gun that was bought for him by a friend because he wasn't legally able to buy it?

And then bragged about being there before he shot and killed two while wounding another?

Last edited:

write on

Senator
For the record. I think Rittenhouse will be found not guilty.

Whatever I think is immaterial because there are two standards when it comes to walking down the street with an an assault weapon.

Now, before you claim that this is a different circumstance, let's keep in mind the mindset of cops.

Allow me to point out why I came to my conclusion and why I think Rittenhouse will be found not guilty.

Just watch...

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Do you support the idea that it would have been self-defense if Sirhan Sirhan had shot and killed Rosie Greer in his effort to escape the Ambassador Hotel ?

How about the mob that captured the Night Stalker ?

Because the right to get away with your Crime is not a right I am familiar with.
Odd stuff. No. Why so desperate?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What if Rittenhouse had put his hands up

Like this guy did before Rittenhouse shot him, as his other victim dies in the foreground:

Gaige Grosskreutz Says He Was 'Never Trying to Kill' Kyle Rittenhouse'Never Trying to Kill' Kyle Rittenhousehttps://www.insider.com/gaige-grosskreutz-testimony-kyle-rittenhouse-trial-surrender-2021-11
I don't know what to tell you.... Tough one.
You missed the gun in your victims hand..and that the other had just hit him on the head with a skateboard. Say if it was you, and all those people depicted were chasiing you, you'd just fallen, been kicked in the head, hit with a board, and oжhers were yelling ..get him..kill him..?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ask yourself these questions.

Why did a 17 y/o cross state lines to confront the protesters with a gun that was bought for him by a friend because he wasn't legally able to buy it?

And then bragged about being there before he shot and killed two while wounding another?

Still haven't watched the video..have you.

write on

Senator
You missed the gun in your victims hand..and that the other had just hit him on the head with a skateboard. Say if it was you, and all those people depicted were chasiing you, you'd just fallen, been kicked in the head, hit with a board, and oжhers were yelling ..get him..kill him..?
The key question is why did Rittenhouse crossed state lines with a gun that he was not able to legally buy walking down the street locked and loaded during a protest?

Spamature

President
Get him, get him.

One of the victims in the mass shooting on Tuesday at the University of North Carolina's Charlotte campus is being praised as a hero who saved lives by charging and tackling the shooter, according to local police.

Riley Howell, 21, who was killed in the shooting, "took the suspect off his feet," said Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief Kerr Putney in a news conference. "Absolutely, Mr. Howell saved lives."

Howell "did exactly what we train people to do — you're either going to run, you're going to hide and shield, or you're going to take the fight to the assailant.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Get him, get him.

One of the victims in the mass shooting on Tuesday at the University of North Carolina's Charlotte campus is being praised as a hero who saved lives by charging and tackling the shooter, according to local police.

Riley Howell, 21, who was killed in the shooting, "took the suspect off his feet," said Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief Kerr Putney in a news conference. "Absolutely, Mr. Howell saved lives."

Howell "did exactly what we train people to do — you're either going to run, you're going to hide and shield, or you're going to take the fight to the assailant.
Yes. Conversely, what Rittenhouse did...yes?

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Heh. One (1). Compelling and indicative of habit. Portland… nightly for four months straight, Berkley, Oakland, LA, Seattle, Kenosha, Minneapolis, St. Louis, NYC, Baltimore, etc., etc. ??

Why…for self-reflecting, introspective, honest lefty… nothing to see here.

Yep - lefty gets distinctly torchy when he doesn’t get his preferred outcome.

God of War

Governor
What if Rittenhouse had put his hands up

Like this guy did before Rittenhouse shot him, as his other victim dies in the foreground:

Gaige Grosskreutz Says He Was 'Never Trying to Kill' Kyle Rittenhouse'Never Trying to Kill' Kyle Rittenhousehttps://www.insider.com/gaige-grosskreutz-testimony-kyle-rittenhouse-trial-surrender-2021-11
You mean the vigilante who got shot after he used the edge of his skateboard to hit Rittenhouse in the head being in the foreground? It's hard to feel sorry for somebody who would use their skateboard in such a violent way as someone who has used their skateboard in that way before, or at least practiced. I've seen skateboarders use their skateboards in a very violent manner.

1636852106012.png