• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are you weary yet?

Gramps

Mayor
Has the Iowa prelim got you dizzy? Are the cliches getting old with state number one? I like this one, one of Bachman's I think, "let's take our country back!" Hell, I didn't know it went anywhere. If it did that really means some of those same "take it back"pickets didn't pay enough attention while Bush was in office. If the country has gone to hell in a handbasket it all began with G. W. and his outlandish "Hells Angels" agenda for running the government.

What you need to take back is the ongoing assault of leftwingers with a host of lies and nasty language and trying to tell everyone (without a lick of sense) that everything bad was spawned by Dems and the GOP was a choice made in Heaven. Dream on.

Okay. Take YOUR country back but keep your grubby mitts off of MY country because I'm happy with what I have. It isn't perfect but nothing is perfect. My country isn't lost. It's all around me every waking hour and all night when I sleep. And now that the Bush urgency is ending we'll be able to sleep because we'll know our National Guard is on dity 24/7 instead of fighting wars abroad. Ain't it grand? You bet'cha!

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Iowa Caucus=100,000 conservative white people....Soon to be forgotten and ignored

Friday13

Governor
What you need to take back is the ongoing assault of leftwingers with a host of lies and nasty language and trying to tell everyone (without a lick of sense) that everything bad was spawned by Dems and the GOP was a choice made in Heaven. Dream on.

Okay. Take YOUR country back but keep your grubby mitts off of MY country because I'm happy with what I have. It isn't perfect but nothing is perfect. My country isn't lost. It's all around me every waking hour and all night when I sleep. And now that the Bush urgency is ending we'll be able to sleep because we'll know our National Guard is on dity 24/7 instead of fighting wars abroad. Ain't it grand? You bet'cha!
A * for you, Gramps! I don't want what the GOTP tried/wants to turn this country into. They have to be stopped before they destroy it.