• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

As far as I could tell from the debates...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The Democrats are running on:

1. Open borders

2. Extending welfare benefits to likely 100 million or so (now legal) current & future immigrants

3. Taking away your healthcare

4. Taking away your guns

5. Raising your taxes to pay for it all

I'm wondering how they are going to sell that to the 70 million or so white working class democrats and left leaning independents in flyover country.

D

Deleted member 21794

I'm still trying to figure out which amazes me more: the fact that they'd present ideas like $1,000 per month for every crack dealer, er, every adult and free health care for all illegal aliens, or the fact they present these ideas and have no idea how completely they are out of touch with reality and Main Street Americans.

We know there's some small percentage of neanderthals who will fall for the free money. But TEN OF THEM raising their hands to provide free health care to all illegal aliens as over 100 million of us pay for our own, at least to a large degree?

These people are insane.

Boltlady

Mayor

1. Open borders

2. Extending welfare benefits to likely 100 million or so (now legal) current & future immigrants

4. Taking away your guns

I'm wondering how they are going to sell that to the 70 million or so white working class democrats and left leaning independents in flyover country.
They'll just fix the elections.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What I learned

Not one American flag or flag pin on stage or candidates

Maybe next time some Rainbow & Mexican flags...….

Jen

Senator

1. Open borders

4. Taking away your guns

They are counting on those working Democrats not minding being useful idiots.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Democrats are anti-God and anti-USA. They constantly prove it with all their actions and words.
Conservatives are anti-black, anti-Muslim, anti-Mexican, anti-Jewish, anti-women and anti-gay. They constantly prove it with all their actions and words.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Conservatives are anti-black, anti-Muslim, anti-Mexican, anti-Jewish, anti-women and anti-gay. They constantly prove it with all their actions and words.
How many black inner city Hud Projects have you been in, how many ISIS meeting have you attended, how many Mexican illegals do you have living in your crib, how many Jews, and your new avatar has a whole page on 'gender equality and has Big $ Cooper Hefner attending campaign stops with her :), how gay are you?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
How many black inner city Hud Projects have you been in, how many ISIS meeting have you attended, how many Mexican illegals do you have living in your crib, how many Jews, and your new avatar has a whole page on 'gender equality and has Big $ Cooper Hefner attending campaign stops with her :), how gay are you?
That’s the difference between you and me. I don’t need to be from any of these groups in order to want the best for them. I care about more than just myself, something unheard of on the right.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That’s the difference between you and me. I don’t need to be from any of these groups in order to want the best for them. I care about more than just myself, something unheard of on the right.

Lair...……..and one hell of a Dodge

I've gave every group you mentioned JOBS, how about you?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
“I’ve gave”. Wow.

I don’t believe you. Sorry.
Sonny boy, I've been hiring employees longer than you have lived, other than Muslims, have hired some of all you posted of...………..WHO have you ever hired___________no one:)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Sonny boy, I've been hiring employees longer than you have lived, other than Muslims, have hired some of all you posted of...………..WHO have you ever hired___________no one:)
I don’t believe you...honestly, I don’t.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don’t believe you...honestly, I don’t.
I don't give a damn if you do or don't...…………..between construction and farming for 50+ years, I've hired all types of Americans...……..other than lazy ass leftist.