• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Astros manager Baker plays race card again. Slams MLB for lack of blacks

Imagine if a white coach in the NBA or NFL complained about the lack of whites. The swamp media would get him fired within the hour. But they cheer dusty baker and his anti-white racism.

When he leads the Houston Astros in Game 1 of the World Series against the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday night, the AL and NL champions are expected to play without any U.S.-born Black players for the first time since 1950, shortly after Jackie Robinson broke the Major League Baseball color barrier.

It's a fact that deeply disturbs the 73-year-old Baker, one of two Black MLB managers, who has spent his entire life either playing or coaching baseball.

"What hurts is that I don't know how much hope that it gives some of the young African-American kids," Baker told The Associated Press on Thursday. "Because when I was their age, I had a bunch of guys, [Willie] Mays, [Hank] Aaron, Frank Robinson, Tommy Davis -- my hero -- Maury Wills, all these guys. We need to do something before we lose them."

"I don't think that that's something that baseball should really be proud of," said Baker, who won a World Series as an outfielder with the Dodgers in 1981 and is seeking his first championship as a manager. "It looks bad. It lets people know that it didn't take a year or even a decade to get to this point."

write on

Senator
Imagine if a white coach in the NBA or NFL complained about the lack of whites. The swamp media would get him fired within the hour. But they cheer dusty baker and his anti-white racism.

Let's get serious, ok?

We all know what's about to be the decision of the far right SCOTUS' plan against on Affirmative Action...just ONE step in denying the vote and showing the fascism of the far right wing.

Last thing america needs is more black athletes. Blacks need to become useful people - engineers, physicists, businessmen, inventors, plumbers, auto repairmen, electricians and such. But in any job requiring brains, they can't cut it. They lead lives of crime and welfare and a few become useless jocks. BLACK LIVES DO NOT MATTER.

EatTheRich

President
Affirmative action is pure racism. Why do you support it?
Might as well try to tell us “up is down.” How is it racist to make sure opportunity depends less on race and more on ability?
Last thing america needs is more black athletes. Blacks need to become useful people - engineers, physicists, businessmen, inventors, plumbers, auto repairmen, electricians and such. But in any job requiring brains, they can't cut it. They lead lives of crime and welfare and a few become useless jocks. BLACK LIVES DO NOT MATTER.
It was commonplace that Blacks weren’t capable of being athletes back when athletic careers were closed off by discrimination. Today, athletes are more likely to be Black than electricians because the opportunity to become an electrician (or plumber or physicist, etc.) still depends more on race and less on ability.

BTW the percentage of Blacks committing crime and the percent reveibing cash welfare as adults is extremely low. 5% of total Black income comes from government transfer programs while 80% comes from jobs.

protectionist

Governor
Let's get serious, ok?

We all know what's about to be the decision of the far right SCOTUS' plan against on Affirmative Action...just ONE step in denying the vote and showing the fascism of the far right wing.
Being in disbelief of my own eyes, isn't uncommon in this forum, but this one just about takes the cake.

So you are saying that if/whenever the SCOTUS bans Affirmative Action, (already banned in 10 states), that is denying votes and is in some way "fascism " ?

EARTH TO WO: If after 58 years of the (by far) worst, racist discrimination against (by far) the largest number of Americans (whites), wrecking millions of lives, you are in any way supportive of this massive DISGRACE ?

If so, add another item to the list of leftwing INSANITIES. Ho hum. GAG!

write on

Senator
Being in disbelief of my own eyes, isn't uncommon in this forum, but this one just about takes the cake.

So you are saying that if/whenever the SCOTUS bans Affirmative Action, (already banned in 10 states), that is denying votes and is in some way "fascism " ?

EARTH TO WO: If after 58 years of the (by far) worst, racist discrimination against (by far) the largest number of Americans (whites), wrecking millions of lives, you are in any way supportive of this massive DISGRACE ?

If so, add another item to the list of leftwing INSANITIES. Ho hum. GAG!
That's fine. We all have opinions. Take for example a black person who 'whitened' up his resume just to get a call back for an interview after being honest at first about his race. Or another being denied an interview by a potential employer, after reading the 'black' sounding name on a resume, tossed it in the garbage.

This happens all the time whether you want to admit it or not.

You remind me of the case of Falwell vs Hustler with the ACLU on the side of Falwell. At the time- and still today, the right wing despise them. He hated them until he needed them.

Do you understand now or am I wasting my time?

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
That's fine. We all have opinions. Take for example a black person who 'whitened' up his resume just to get a call back for an interview after being honest at first about his race. Or another being denied an interview by a potential employer, after reading the 'black' sounding name on a resume, tossed it in the garbage.

This happens all the time whether you want to admit it or not.

You remind me of the case of Falwell vs Hustler with the ACLU on the side of Falwell. At the time- and still today, the right wing despise them. He hated them until he needed them.

Do you understand now or am I wasting my time?
You are wasting your time because you don't know what you're talking about. There is nothing more absurd than the notion of victimization of blacks in 2023. That is something that occured many decades ago, before Affirmative Action, and other special privileges started being given to minority race people.

Democrats try to keep up this ludicrous idea, by constantly running old 1950's/60s fuzzy black & white newsreel footages of blacks being persecuted.

If what you said was the case, then government offices would be flooded with white employees, but just the OPPOSITE is the case. On Monday Jun 26, I have an appointment with doctors at my local VA Hospital. And when I go there, guess whom I will see among the doctors, nurses, technicians, clerical, maintenance, etc workers.
95% minorities, that's who. There are a FEW white doctors (women). White males are practically non-existent.

Don't believe it ? Verification is simple. Just go there (or to any VA hospital or outpatient clinic in America) and see for yourself. There are 1552 of them, all operating illegally, under Affirmative Action program. discrimination, in open violation of the1965 Civil Rights Act.

If the SCOTUS abolished AA totally it will be upholding the law,and acting 100% proper. it will be too late for people like myself, 77 years old, no longer in the workforce, whose lives were ruined by AA. However, at least young whites and minorities like me who refuse to fill out AA questionairres will no longer be disadvantaged.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
You are wasting your time because you don't know what you're talking about. There is nothing more absurd than the notion of victimization of blacks in 2023. That is something that occured many decades ago, before Affirmative Action, and other special privileges started being given to minority race people.

Democrats try to keep up this ludicrous idea, by constantly running old 1950's/60s fuzzy black & white newsreel footages of blacks being persecuted.

If what you said was the case, then government offices would be flooded with white employees, but just the OPPOSITE is the case. On Monday Jun 26, I have an appointment with doctors at my local VA Hospital. And when I go there, guess whom I will see among the doctors, nurses, technicians, clerical, maintenance, etc workers.
95% minorities, that's who. There are a FEW white doctors (women). White males are practically non-existent.

Don't believe it ? Verification is simple. Just go there (or to any VA hospital or outpatient clinic in America) and see for yourself. There are 1552 of them, all operating illegally, under Affirmative Action program. discrimination, in open violation of the1965 Civil Rights Act.

If the SCOTUS abolished AA totally it will be upholding the law,and acting 100% proper. it will be too late for people like myself, 77 years old, no longer in the workforce, whose lives were ruined by AA. However, at least young whites and minorities like me who refuse to fill out AA questionairres will no longer be disadvantaged.
Now you're trying to flip the switch to white persecution. I've never seen so may crybabies other than Christians- and Trump. lol

How does it feel?

Quit your whining and walk a few more miles in their shoes to at the very least begin to understand.

It's easy to criticize when you've never been there.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Now you're trying to flip the switch to white persecution. I've never seen so may crybabies other than Christians- and Trump. lol

How does it feel?

Quit your whining and walk a few more miles in their shoes to at the very least begin to understand.

It's easy to criticize when you've never been there.
You are deranged. "THEIR SHOES" are the shoes of the PRIVILEGED, who have been getting first shot at jobs, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc, etc.

It is whites (and minorities who won't fill out AA forms) who are the persecuted. WE are the ones who have "been there", and been there all of our adult lives, and we still suffer the consequences of the AA discrimination, even now in our final years with reduced Social Security payments, due to the lower incomes we have had all these decades, from being deprived of the jobs and opportunities that were denied us, while idiot liberals like you, were pushing blacks to the top, and pushing us aside.

write on

Senator
You are deranged. "THEIR SHOES" are the shoes of the PRIVILEGED, who have been getting first shot at jobs, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc, etc.

It is whites (and minorities who won't fill out AA forms) who are the persecuted. WE are the ones who have "been there", and been there all of our adult lives, and we still suffer the consequences of the AA discrimination, even now in our final years with reduced Social Security payments, due to the lower incomes we have had all these decades, from being deprived of the jobs and opportunities that were denied us, while idiot liberals like you, were pushing blacks to the top, and pushing us aside.
Wow

13% of the population has reduced the other 75% to tears whining about persecution.

Do you even realize how absurd you sound?

protectionist

Governor
Wow

13% of the population has reduced the other 75% to tears whining about persecution.

Do you even realize how absurd you sound?
What is wrong with you ? Are you incapable of seeing REALITY right in front of your eyes ? Do you not know that whites have been discriminated against in AA, for 58 years ? Are you living in a closet ?

Do you not know that Biden discriminated against whites in his "American Rescue Plan" ?

Do you even realize how absurd YOU sound?

Maybe your life wasnt wrecked by AA, like mine was. If your life had been reduced (and $TILL IS RIGHT NOW) you would understand very clearly. In the meantime, go visit your local VA Hospital - I DARE YOU.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
What is wrong with you ? Are you incapable of seeing REALITY right in front of your eyes ? Do you not know that whites have bee discriminated against in AA, for 58 years ? Are you living in a closet ?

Do you even realize how absurd YOU sound?
Thanks for affirming my point.

protectionist

Governor
It isn't the 13% blacks who have created the dichotomy that favors them, and harms whites. It is some of them + guys like you (of any race) who support this filth.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
It isn't the 13% blacks who have created th dichotomy that favors them, and harms whites, it is some of them + guys like you (of any race) who support this filth.
Ahhh,

How did the 13% get to where they are? Be honest

All you have to do is look at fairly recent history- the '80's

No one wants to talk about the elephant in the room.