• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

At least they can work 2-3 jobs to triple that income, right?

write on

Senator
I'm still waiting for your answer
You have my answer. Your question has been answered above.

I'm not about to fall for the right wing game when I've answered a question and you have no retort because you couldn't put forward a sufficient answer.

These are the games the right wing play when they get painted into a corner.

Always with the questions to divert.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I'm not about to fall for the right wing game when I've answered a question and you have no retort because you couldn't put forward a sufficient answer.

What a dick.

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
Who/Where
Maybe a Trade degree would raise your pay.

What do you pay your employees?

Our lowest paid employee is $16@hour and he's a grounds keeper

Biden's inflation eats that up quick.
I start people off at $20 an hour at my warehouse in Tampa minimum. The 6 years it’s been open, no one has quit and the net profit for the online business it supports is up 200%.

UPNYA2

Mayor

Ok, when you say, "They should be paid a living wage", what would that amount to exactly?

How would that amount be determined?

By whom?

Why them?

Would it apply to everyone everywhere, New York city and Hog Waller Mississippi?

You spoke of someone being unable to provide housing, almost anything necessary to support their families with the minimum wage as it is now, for everyone, wouldn't this new, "living wage" that would support a family also have to be paid to a kid working at McDonalds after school also?

Do you really think anyone believes this is even possible?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, when you say, "They should be paid a living wage", what would that amount to exactly?

By whom?

Why them?

Would it apply to everyone everywhere, New York city and Hog Waller Mississippi?

You spoke of someone being unable to provide housing, almost anything necessary to support their families with the minimum wage as it is now, for everyone, wouldn't this new, "living wage" that would support a family also have to be paid to a kid working at McDonalds after school also?

That guy is retarded I think. You might want to avoid dialoguing with him because he can't do anything but scream and shriek Republican Republican. Meanwhile he won't answer the question, crying like some baby behind the scenes because he can't handle it when he's confronted with reality. Mainly what is it that people can do to raise themselves from being some schmo that can't handle anything more than passing something over a barcode? I know what the answer is and so does the rest of the [Unwelcome language removed] world

UPNYA2

Mayor
That guy is retarded I think. You might want to avoid dialoguing with him because he can't do anything but scream and shriek Republican Republican. Meanwhile he won't answer the question, crying like some baby behind the scenes because he can't handle it when he's confronted with reality. Mainly what is it that people can do to raise themselves from being some schmo that can't handle anything more than passing something over a barcode? I know what the answer is and so does the rest of the [Unwelcome language removed] world
I agree and feel as if all of that is true and I do usually leave him to post to himself, something he appears to love to do from what I have seen on here.

However I couldn't help but ask him these questions in a response to a post he made yapping about him, "not about to fall for the right wing game", "you have no retort because you couldn't put forward a sufficient answer", "These are the games the right wing play when they get painted into a corner", and, "Always with the questions to divert.".

Put him in the position to have to do the same or answer the questions.

Paint him into his own corner so to speak, but I do thank you for the advise, I will probably take you up on it now.

EatTheRich

President
Who/Where
Maybe a Trade degree would raise your pay.

What do you pay your employees?

Our lowest paid employee is $16@hour and he's a grounds keeper

Biden's inflation eats that up quick.
Who=disproportionately women, Black and Hispanic women especially. Where? The South more than any other part of the country.

EatTheRich

President
They should seek to advance their skills, perhaps not force a wage beyond what is warranted for a position.
An individual advancing their skills won’t change the mix of jobs available. At best, it will mean that those adults working those jobs in places like fast-food restaurants open during school hours will be replaced by other equally exploited adults.

EatTheRich

President

By whom?

Why them?

Well, full time minimum wage isn’t enough to cover rent anywhere in the country. And people have other expenses too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Who=disproportionately women, Black and Hispanic women especially. Where? The South more than any other part of the country.
Strange, many of the women, Black and Hispanic I see have a litter of kids tagging along with them and you calling that "disproportionately women" !

You posted a Lie, majority of those women are up North.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If all the adults working minimum wage jobs better their situation, who will replace them? Other equally exploited adults? Or exploited children?
Many years back it was high school kids doing the jobs adults do now, why?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
An individual advancing their skills won’t change the mix of jobs available. At best, it will mean that those adults working those jobs in places like fast-food restaurants open during school hours will be replaced by other equally exploited adults.
Appears you prove that to be true with your two degrees.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So America is misinformed? 11.2 million parents are paid less than $15 per hour.
That's the fault of majority of the parents, they had trouble feeding One baby so they had 5 more........now Joe is sending them $1800 a month just for fornicating.

EatTheRich

President
Strange, many of the women, Black and Hispanic I see have a litter of kids tagging along with them and you calling that "disproportionately women" !

You posted a Lie, majority of those women are up North.