• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Attention, Mr. Grassley, McConnel, Hatch, Corker, Graham, Cornyn & Mr. 46-1:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
THEY SIMPLY DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM>>>>WHY???? You are the most pathetic liar on this forum. Tell us, Mr. genius....WHY didn't they vote for or against him? Why did they stall? SURELY not to be partisan and make sure that Obama couldn't put a Liberal judge in place when he had every right to. NEARLY A YEAR!!!! And now you whine that for TWO MONTHS this went on. LOLOL What a damn baby you are.
You call me a liar for writing a true thing? It is fact that they did not vote for him. You are a liar for asserting that this is a lie. What's more, you are a raving lunatic. I've given you more attention than is proper.

Later, psycho.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
LOL...Speaking of COLD AND HATEFUL....you obviously thought it was funny when your orange monster had Bill Clinton's accusers sitting front row at a debate. Hillary was his opponent...not Bill. Wasn't that cruel of him? Why didn't Hillary put Trump's accusers on the front row? Maybe she thought he'd skip the debate like he did previously. Don't you think that Hillary should have had them there...just to teach Trump's family a lesson? LOL
Go-go Gadget Threadjack!

If Mitch McConnell ever gets those marbles out of his mouth, maybe he can stuff a few of them back in your head. You have clearly lost them.

Whadda stark raving nutcase!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Go-go Gadget Threadjack!

If Mitch McConnell ever gets those marbles out of his mouth, maybe he can stuff a few of them back in your head. You have clearly lost them.

Whadda stark raving nutcase!
Come on little Ricky....tell us why you think it's okay to hold out on a nominee for a YEAR and then whine about TWO MONTHS. Feinstein was WRONG....I answered your question. She should have gave out that information right away. THEN you'd have been whining because there was time for others to come forward.
AGAIN...why did the republicans hold out for a YEAR. And why do you defend that?? You claim you don't like partisan politics, but you won't answer a simple question.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The FBI said they weren't investigating because there is nothing to investigate
What we investigate
https://www.fbi.gov/investigate
Hell the local police said they weren't going to investigate unless Foord filed a complaint.
Do you have a LINK for the FBI saying that??? TRUMP said that...they didn't. And he's lying his fat ass off. How do you or the FBI know there is nothing to investigate? Nobody has checked anything regarding that party. You repeat Trump's lies and expect others here to believe it. BTW...don't bother posting to me...you and your friend Ricky from Washington and your Dawg can get into someone else's alerts. I have better things to do and places to go and don't want to see your stupid ass "arsenal" in my alert feed any more.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Do you have a LINK for the FBI saying that??? TRUMP said that...they didn't. And he's lying his fat ass off. How do you or the FBI know there is nothing to investigate? Nobody has checked anything regarding that party. You repeat Trump's lies and expect others here to believe it. BTW...don't bother posting to me...you and your friend Ricky from Washington and your Dawg can get into someone else's alerts. I have better things to do and places to go and don't want to see your stupid ass "arsenal" in my alert feed any more.
I started a thread you obviously ignored
Do you have a link where Trump said that?
The FBI will not investigate?

Last edited:

UPNYA2

Mayor
"
And the ACCUSED?? Should he have to testify under oath as well? And why is Trump refusing to testify UNDER OATH to Mueller? Because he's the biggest liar of the century? He knows he'd screw up.
"And the ACCUSED?? Should he have to testify under oath as well?"

Yes. If the accuser does first, to make the accusation at least somewhat credible. In the Kavanaugh instance he has openly stated he would. Anywhere the accused chose to show up and do the same.

"And why is Trump refusing to testify UNDER OATH to Mueller?"
Because he CAN.

"He knows he'd screw up."
Exactly.
He has seen Mueller in action and knows he will be asked all kinds of bullsh it with them hoping he tells them he had ham and eggs for breakfast on July 17th 1997 and later they will whip out a receipt showing he ACTUALLY had bacon and eggs....

Then, BAM...…….Perjury! PERJURYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump lied to the FBI and is goin' DOWN by damn!!!!!

Nobody with even good walking around sense would look at the results of muler's witch hunt so far and believe he gives 2 sh its about any truths. All that dip-sh it wants is to find someway, anyway, to reverse the results of a United States of America election because it didn't work out like HE wanted.

The same reason you support, defend and promote his weak-asss, evil tactics.

You didn't get your way...….. WA! WA! WAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

UPNYA2

Mayor

You asked, "How do you or the FBI know there is nothing to investigate?"
Perhaps because they were provided no specifics to check?
The accuser didn't give a specific time, date, address, name(s) of others who may have been there and possibly seen something, who took her home even, nothing.

"Nobody has checked anything regarding that party."
Given the above, you, Ninas, are the FBI's agent assigned to this...…..
Where do you search for physical evidence of a crime 35 or 40 years later?
Who do you speak with?
What do you tell people you are investigating?

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Come on little Ricky....tell us why you think it's okay to hold out on a nominee for a YEAR and then whine about TWO MONTHS. Feinstein was WRONG....I answered your question. She should have gave out that information right away. THEN you'd have been whining because there was time for others to come forward.
AGAIN...why did the republicans hold out for a YEAR. And why do you defend that?? You claim you don't like partisan politics, but you won't answer a simple question.
Should "have gave"? Go brush up on your grammar. You're welcome. :)

And...…

Critics—who concede that the Senate can refuse to approve Supreme Court nominations—argue for an atextual requirement that the Senate must refuse its consent through formal procedures. But nothing in the Constitution requires this, and the Senate’s longstanding practice has included many failures to take formal action on nominees. Garland is by all accounts a fine judge and the Senate’s failure to take formal action may be regrettable, but that is a decision the Constitution entrusts to the political process.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/senate-obama-merrick-garland-supreme-court-nominee/482733/

EatTheRich

President
Nope the law is the law you should appreciate that.
After all it could be you something someone thought you did and accused you of doing it.
But then again you do support third world system legal system
No one is talking about criminal charges against Kavanaugh. What they are talking about is that the president has the power to request that the FBI investigate the accusation for fact-finding purposes.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
No one is talking about criminal charges against Kavanaugh. What they are talking about is that the president has the power to request that the FBI investigate the accusation for fact-finding purposes.
We have a witness that said it didn't happen we have no evidence showing otherwise there is no police report.
Your political hack party just isn't going to happen.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
What the f.uck are u babbling about. All rapist need to face criminal charges and u know this.

Seems you do not believe that this happened.

Yawning

EatTheRich

President
What the f.uck are u babbling about. All rapist need to face criminal charges and u know this.

Seems you do not believe that this happened.

Yawning
No one is claiming Kavanaugh is a rapist and at any rate the statute of limitations for sexual assault has expired.