• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Awwwww shhhhiiii...,..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, the humainty, etc.

13 Billion Dead After Trump Unbanned From Twitter

WORLD — Thirteen billion people have already died horrible deaths mere hours after former President Donald Trump was reinstated to Twitter.

"We should have seen this coming," said a distraught Elon Musk, surveying the killing fields. "The liberals, they tried to warn me - but I just wouldn't listen! Oh, curse the day that I started reading that dastardly Babylon Bee!"

Just as Democrats predicted, the entire earth descended into chaos and violence within mere seconds of Trump's account being restored. "The barbarity unleashed by President Trump posting words on a website has literally killed every human on earth and then killed billions of them again," said Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. "I myself have already died seventeen times from Trump's tweets. Oh no, there's another notification from Twitter! Goodbye, cruel world!"

Complete text: 13 Billion Dead After Trump Unbanned From Twitter | Babylon Bee

Satire? I mean, Satire!

:D
Nice

Oh, the humainty, etc.

WORLD — Thirteen billion people have already died horrible deaths mere hours after former President Donald Trump was reinstated to Twitter.

"We should have seen this coming," said a distraught Elon Musk, surveying the killing fields. "The liberals, they tried to warn me - but I just wouldn't listen! Oh, curse the day that I started reading that dastardly Babylon Bee!"

Just as Democrats predicted, the entire earth descended into chaos and violence within mere seconds of Trump's account being restored. "The barbarity unleashed by President Trump posting words on a website has literally killed every human on earth and then killed billions of them again," said Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. "I myself have already died seventeen times from Trump's tweets. Oh no, there's another notification from Twitter! Goodbye, cruel world!"

Satire? I mean, Satire!

How about 1 dead police due to the riots he incited.
Is that enough to keep his Twitter account banned?

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
Oh, the humainty, etc.

Satire? I mean, Satire!

The Babylon Bee is great!

Selective moral outrage is alive and well, however.

So have to wonder just how many lives were traded for Brandon oil at over $5.50/ gallon & let go of the Christiananality pedophilia protecting & serving SCOTUS Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia; but then again it is bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" time filling up the national religion suicidal super egos beyond the Peter Principle pyramid scheme pleasure of sociopsyhcopathilogical homicidal human farming.

Zam-Zam

Senator
So have to wonder just how many lives were traded for Brandon oil at over $5.50/ gallon & let go of the Christiananality pedophilia protecting & serving SCOTUS Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia; but then again it is bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" time filling up the national religion suicidal super egos beyond the Peter Principle pyramid scheme pleasure of sociopsyhcopathilogical homicidal human farming.
Cranberries.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Why ? people aren't free to vote a poll? Musk not free to ask?
Maybe Musk spent $40 billion to create a medium which won’t make much money but he and Trump can take turns sending dick pics to each other. He paid the money, so I don’t really give a fvck. FREE SPEECH DAMMIT! Go Elan….

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe Musk spent $40 billion to create a medium which won’t make much money but he and Trump can take turns sending dick pics to each other. He paid the money, so I don’t really give a fvck. FREE SPEECH DAMMIT! Go Elan….
whatever floats your boat....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump hasn't posted yet in Twitter and can't unless he wants to lose $millions

Cranberries.
For turkey day one could theorize their bible thumping brainwashing of the New Testament & Koran is little more than suicidal super ego pedophilia; but then they just become cross conditioned way beyond therapy sociopsychopaths with boring lynching enforcement mass neuroses of fascism disorder as SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 exposed.