• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Baby it's cold outside

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No sir. Water pressure not up anyway.
I saw something that might help ya, during no water put plastic bag in commode, do ya business and dispose of the bag...............those without generators can use a candle and a clay flower pot to heat a room (I've got to try that) anyways and says it will heat one room!

When my kids were small and we had ice storm and no power we'd play board/card games with coleman lantern and the kids didn't want the power to come back on due to us spending so much time together......I actually miss those times now.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I saw something that might help ya, during no water put plastic bag in commode, do ya business and dispose of the bag...............those without generators can use a candle and a clay flower pot to heat a room (I've got to try that) anyways and says it will heat one room!

When my kids were small and we had ice storm and no power we'd play board/card games with coleman lantern and the kids didn't want the power to come back on due to us spending so much time together......I actually miss those times now.
Power is on. My daughter across the street has water. We can poop and shower at her house. She was over here for 2 days when she had no power and we had generator and heat and electronics charged.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Power is on. My daughter across the street has water. We can poop and shower at her house. She was over here for 2 days when she had no power and we had generator and heat and electronics charged.
Apparently, ya'll soon will thaw out and NYC will catch two storms.........one from the West and one from the South.

Hopefully, 100million from now one will not take power and water for granted