• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bad News for NFL Teams - Brady Is Back With the Buccaneers

protectionist

Governor
Looks like most of the team that demolished the Kansas City Chiefs in 2021, will be back on the field, and at full strength, without the injuries and players sidelined, as plagued the team, during the 2021 season. Tom Brady has announced he will return for at least one more season, as will other pro bowlers.

Cris Godwin and Mike Evans will be returning, as will very underrated tight ends Cameron Brate and OJ Howard. They, together with a strong offensive line including pro bowlers Ryan Jensen , Donovan Smith and Tristan Wirfs, should give quick release Brady lots of time to pick his targets, as well as blow open holes, whether Leonard Fournette returns or not. Add offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich and head coach Bruce Arians both returning.

On the defensive side, with Lavonte David, Vita Vea, Shaquil Barrett, Devin White and Antoine Winfield Jr., the foundation hasn’t suffered a serious crack. NFL teams might be looking at their 2022 schedule hoping to not see Tampa Bay on it. With a fairly tough schedule (9 games of over .500 teams), the Bucs will have their work cut out for them, but I sense that these teams will be more worried about Tom Brady and his receivers, than the Bucs will be worried about them.

Does Tom Brady bombshell make Bucs the team to beat in the NFC?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Looks like most of the team that demolished the Kansas City Chiefs in 2021, will be back on the field, and at full strength, without the injuries and players sidelined, as plagued the team, during the 2021 season. Tom Brady has announced he will return for at least one more season, as will other pro bowlers.

Cris Godwin and Mike Evans will be returning, as will very underrated tight ends Cameron Brate and OJ Howard. They, together with a strong offensive line including pro bowlers Ryan Jensen , Donovan Smith and Tristan Wirfs, should give quick release Brady lots of time to pick his targets, as well as blow open holes, whether Leonard Fournette returns or not. Add offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich and head coach Bruce Arians both returning.

On the defensive side, with Lavonte David, Vita Vea, Shaquil Barrett, Devin White and Antoine Winfield Jr., the foundation hasn’t suffered a serious crack. NFL teams might be looking at their 2022 schedule hoping to not see Tampa Bay on it. With a fairly tough schedule (9 games of over .500 teams), the Bucs will have their work cut out for them, but I sense that these teams will be more worried about Tom Brady and his receivers, than the Bucs will be worried about them.

Does Tom Brady bombshell make Bucs the team to beat in the NFC?
My bet is that Brady has won his last Super Bowl and Tampa won’t win another for 10 years. However I understand that as a big Tampa Bay fan you have every right to hope your boys win another. I like the Rams, the 49ers if they get a top tier QB and Dallas if they stay healthy all year. Arians is a great coach and the Bucs have a lot of talent though. We shall see.

protectionist

Governor
My bet is that Brady has won his last Super Bowl and Tampa won’t win another for 10 years. However I understand that as a big Tampa Bay fan you have every right to hope your boys win another. I like the Rams, the 49ers if they get a top tier QB and Dallas if they stay healthy all year. Arians is a great coach and the Bucs have a lot of talent though. We shall see.
Rams were lucky to squeak by a Bucs team riddled with injuries, and even then only were able to barely win in overtime. Don't get me wrong Stafford and Cupp are a hell of a combination.
We'll see what will happen in an early season game, when both teams are likely to be healthy (game 3). I wouldn't bet against Brady under those conditions.

protectionist

Governor
PS - does anybody know that Mike Evans is the ONLY receiver in NFL history to have received for over 1000 yards, in ALL of his first (and only) 8 seasons ?

1647242856301.png