• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Baltimore City State Attorney Marilyn Mosby (D) Charged With Falsifying Mortgage Loan Application

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Baltimore City State Attorney Marilyn Mosby was indicted on federal charges on Thursday. She's been charged with filing false information and paperwork for loan applications to buy two vacation homes in Florida, The Baltimore Sun reports.

According to the Department of Justice, Mosby is charged with two counts of perjury and providing untruthful statements on mortgage applications.

She allegedly withdrew $40,000 and $50,000 from her city retirement account through a CARES Act provision. That provision deferred penalties on withdrawals for individuals affeBaltimore City State Attorney Marilyn Mosby Charged With Falsifying Mortgage Loan Application (msn.com) cted by the COVID-19 pandemic.

This brings up several questions:

1. Why did she lie?

2. Why is she buying property in DeSantis land?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So YOU 3 are 100% in favor of her going to Prison for forging real estate/ tax/ loan documents - I agree 100%WITH YOU 3. So now we have you on record for when The Greatest Loser GOES TO TRIAL in a few months FOR THE SAME THING that has already been exposed by the NY Times. Thanks and yeah that was EASY!

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
So YOU 3 are 100% in favor of her going to Prison for forging real estate/ tax/ loan documents - I agree 100%WITH YOU 3. So now we have you on record for when The Greatest Loser GOES TO TRIAL in a few months FOR THE SAME THING that has already been exposed by the NY Times. Thanks and yeah that was EASY!
I am not in favor of anybody going to jail. If you break the law the courts decide not stupidity.

But this does bring up questions, for one,:

Why do you want Biden to go to jail? Being old and cognitively deficient isn't a crime.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
hey you 3 let's go - the greatest loser is being accused of the same thing but on a much, much larger scale - any of you going to bash him or will you all just cower and quake in your house slippers?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My gawd NOTHING of the topic has a damn thing to do with Trump and leftist can't post in any thread w/out posting of the person they dream of nightly!

Mosby more than likely will get Probation, pay a fine and keep on keeping on in Baltimore where the Mayor told police to stand down and let BLM burn the bit*h down. Of course if she isn't jabbed the party of Hitler will lock her up:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
hey you 3 let's go - the greatest loser is being accused of the same thing but on a much, much larger scale - any of you going to bash him or will you all just cower and quake in your house slippers?
So indict him or stfu