• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Baltimore Protesters - the face of stupid!

MrMike

Bless you all
Thugs, gangs gather together to take out law enforcement and create chaos. I think shifting to a "shoot on sight mode" for aggressors who are looting, attacking, etc. is appropriate.

Instead, the Baltimore mayor admitted they set aside space for protesters/gangs to destroy things?

Baltimore Mayor: Space Was Provided To Those Who ‘Wished To Destroy’

Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake made a stunning admission Saturday in the aftermath of violent protests over the recent death of Freddie Gray, saying she wanted to give space to those “who wished to destroy.”

And destroy, some did.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/26/baltimore-mayor-i-wanted-to-give-space-to-those-who-wished-to-destroy-video/

Dino

Russian Asset
Thugs, gangs gather together to take out law enforcement and create chaos. I think shifting to a "shoot on sight mode" for aggressors who are looting, attacking, etc. is appropriate.

Instead, the Baltimore mayor admitted they set aside space for protesters/gangs to destroy things?

Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake made a stunning admission Saturday in the aftermath of violent protests over the recent death of Freddie Gray, saying she wanted to give space to those “who wished to destroy.”

And destroy, some did.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/26/baltimore-mayor-i-wanted-to-give-space-to-those-who-wished-to-destroy-video/

Insurance companies ought to sue the mayor to get their money back.

And why shouldn't the hood on the hood serve 3-5 years for felony destruction of property?

Barbella

Senator

And destroy, some did.

That's insane. Rather than stop them from destroying other people's property, now we're 'giving them space' to do it? WTF???

Barbella

Senator
Insurance companies ought to sue the mayor to get their money back.

And why shouldn't the hood on the hood serve 3-5 years for felony destruction of property?
I'd shoot 'em all....

Baltimore City police announced Monday morning that there is a credible threat against law enforcement officers.
A police statement said: "The Criminal Intelligence Unit received credible information that members of various gangs including the Black Guerilla Family, Bloods, and Crips have entered into a partnership to 'take out' law enforcement officers."

No further information was immediately released.
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/police-gangs-team-up-to-take-out-law-enforcement-officers/32590564

Caroljo

Senator
I'm not even sure what to say about this right now....besides UNBELIEVABLE!! Wonder how many of our libbies here are going to even get involved in this thread....how could anyone think this is ok?!?!?

Dino

Russian Asset

And destroy, some did.

And just like Wal-Mart, we have a "Roll back"!

Rawlings-Blakes’ spokesman Howard Libit responded late Sunday saying that the mayor had been taken out of context.
“What she is saying within this statement was that there was an effort to give the peaceful demonstrators room to conduct their peaceful protests on Saturday. Unfortunately, as a result of providing the peaceful demonstrators with the space to share their message, that also meant that those seeking to incite violent also had the space to operate. The police sought to balance the rights of the peaceful demonstrators against the need to step in against those who were seeking to create violence.”
“The mayor is not saying that she asked police to give space to people who sought to create violence.”

Whoa! Quick U-turn from mayor's office to "clarify" (i.e. "alter completely") the mayor's comments.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
all these thug-fests are sponsored in dem. citys....

they will pay for their versions of reality tv..

and if they ever get the balls to come to any less supportive areas...there will be much more reporting of the news..

they desire anarchy...

give it to them...

Jen

Senator

And destroy, some did.

Since when does anyone with a single brain cell provide "space" to thugs who wish to destroy things that belong to other people???

The Left has gone too far.

Time to stand up and just tell them "NO" and enforce it.

And destroy, some did.

I like this idea. It reminds me of the ball pits at fast food restaurants, where the children can mindlessly expend their excess energy in a safe place, without disrupting the grown-ups or causing too much damage. They're good Democrats...

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Since when does anyone with a single brain cell provide "space" to thugs who wish to destroy things that belong to other people???

The Left has gone too far.

Time to stand up and just tell them "NO" and enforce it.

the police are complicit in these protests...they no longer represent law and order so its necessary to work around them....

there are far more of "us" than the po-po and criminals combined..

more firepower too...

long live freedom!