• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Banks have lost $700 Billion from buying US treasuries? (Be afraid – very afraid!)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Kalen DeBoer is as good as it gets. Solid human being, and very humble. The quintessential upper-Midwest guy - and as good an in-game coach as I’ve seen. Most importantly, he’s an amazing, caring father figure to his players. He genuinely cares and it shows. The Dawgs have talent, but he…more than anything…is why we are where we are.

Thank you.
Looks like Alabama is going to beat Georgia….How do you think that the seedings will go? Michigan will probably handle Iowa and go to number 1, if Florida State handles Louisville they should be number 3 and Alabama number 4. That leaves you guys number 2. I am not sure which venue gets 1 vs 4 or 2 vs 3…..Hopefully your boys will be at the Rose Bowl on January 1….Seems like all 4 teams are pretty evenly matched. Again, great season with a lot of great teams.

I agree wholeheartedly about DeBoer. Low key, humble and his kids obviously love and respect him. From start to finish the Huskies have improved at those “little things“ that Coach DeBoer talks about namely blocking and tackling properly and not fumbling. His kids are also pretty classy. I liked them last year and I have seen almost every game this year. I can imagine how proud you must be as an athletic alumni Rick.

If they play at the Rose Bowl let me know and we can get together for lunch or a drink. I live 45 minutes from the stadium straight over the San Gabriel mountains.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Looks like Alabama is going to beat Georgia….How do you think that the seedings will go? Michigan will probably handle Iowa and go to number 1, if Florida State handles Louisville they should be number 3 and Alabama number 4. That leaves you guys number 2. I am not sure which venue gets 1 vs 4 or 2 vs 3…..Hopefully your boys will be at the Rose Bowl on January 1….Seems like all 4 teams are pretty evenly matched. Again, great season with a lot of great teams.

I agree wholeheartedly about DeBoer. Low key, humble and his kids obviously love and respect him. From start to finish the Huskies have improved at those “little things“ that Coach DeBoer talks about namely blocking and tackling properly and not fumbling. His kids are also pretty classy. I liked them last year and I have seen almost every game this year. I can imagine how proud you must be as an athletic alumni Rick.

If they play at the Rose Bowl let me know and we can get together for lunch or a drink. I live 45 minutes from the stadium straight over the San Gabriel mountains.
That get together would be great, Jack.

As far as playoff seeding…who knows! The committee is a joke. All this “eye test” bs (more highly esteemed than strength of schedule) is idiotic. They want everyone to leave their starters in and win in huge blowouts. I expect Michigan to easily handle an incredibly mediocre Iowa team that has NO offense whatsoever. FSU/Louisville - I have no idea. I don’ t consider either a powerhouse. Not that you could fairly seed it that way…but I think either Texas, Bama, or Georgia would KILL FSU. But you shouldn’t award spots that way - if a team beats who they play, that should seal the deal (unless you’re a Liberty or Tulane, who really are in too minor a conference to be placed highly, IMO). Then again, that statement contradicts what I just wrote.

Expanded playoffs are a necessity.